+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whether office could insist his employees to keep personal mobile for official purpos

Member Dr.I.N.Mukherjee is on a distinguished road

Default Whether office could insist his employees to keep personal mobile for official purpos

Pl. intimate whether any Office Master of any Central Govt. office could insist that its employees has to keep personal mobiles & bear its expenditure which ae to be used for official purpose? Pl. intimate whether Officers having GP:Rs.7600/- are eligible for Mobile Phone officially?Pl.quote rules,if any.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Orders pertaining to provision of telephones may kindly be seen at (http://finmin.nic.in/the_ministry/de...hone/index.asp).

Victor

Member rsk11584 is on a distinguished road

What victor sir mentioned is the theory but what Dr.I.N.Mukherjee sir posted in the practical scenario going on and now everyone knows that all are having mobile phones for their personal use. In my office i am drawing GP2400 only but looking after whole accounts, our stores person also drawing GP2400 only but looking after whole of stores and there are other officers drawing 5400 GP and 6600 GP also who use mobile phones all their personal ones for official purposes to connect with one another staff, even our jr asst GP 1900 has mobile we are calling one another staff using our own money, but government does not even bother to give us a free sim card of worth 50 Rs initial cost and just allow us to keep it for incomming calls.

Usually outsiders / vendors whenever they come they insist on giving our mob no which i never give to outsiders as this mentality comes when office not paying why should we disclose our personal no. but many times we all staff end up giving our personal mobile no to outsiders clients as many times we are unavailable in our seats and the receptionist just tells other person that he is not in seat, so calling on landline the outsider sometimes gets frustrated or depressed, hence for some important people we give our personal nos. Many times we also call from our personal nos, but in our office no one cares much because they know its govt and if they still act stubborn and not give their personal mob nos the whole office have to suffer, as all are new recruits instead of reimbursing the mobile expenses they look to make more contacts & develop business of office , as many important clients cant call on landline and wait every time,, and we cant lose on business... , hence as per rules we always have an option of not using personal mobile for official purposes but in the end we just keep giving to certain people as we need their relation to develop our business..
    Only our Director having GP 8700 has official mobile. .paid by office.
    Last edited by rsk11584; 23-11-2011 at 07:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread