+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why NOT 12K to PB4?

Junior Member kittu23 is on a distinguished road

Default Why NOT 12K to PB4?

Dear all,
    The pensioners won the case and got full benefits as good as they are in service. Let some one file a case that 12K in some departments pushed to PB4 and some departments it is still in PB3 only.
    Is this not an anomaly ? why some one not reacting legally on this
    Kittu
    Chennai.

Member DoToff is on a distinguished road

If it is not raised by any group, whether it can be raised by any individual to CAT? Any idea on this line of thinking pls?
    -DoToff

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by DoToff View Post
    If it is not raised by any group, whether it can be raised by any individual to CAT? Any idea on this line of thinking pls?
    -DoToff
    Please contact secretary AICCPA and Secretary AERWA. Their e-mails are aerwa@indiatimes.com for AERWA and ccpa1983@yahoo.co.in for AICCPA to know more about what is happening. Also visit their web sites www.cccgpa.in and http://sites.google.com/site/aerwawebsite/home

Subba Rao R S

Default 12K to PB4

It is really unfortunate that Govt did not consider PB4 for 12K people. Since it is considered in Defence, it is a natural justice to consider to all

One can easily file in CAT about this. Need not be through a group.
    We should make DoPT as party. Defence as witness.

Initially one should see that this anomaly appears in Local news papers in Delhi. It will be then high lighted in society. Then CAT people will understand the issue.

Member nchandras is on a distinguished road

Consequent to the raising the pitch against the Govt by all 3 service chief, the Lt Col and equivalents were placed in PB4. Surely, this being a discrimination agst CIVILIANS the Govt should have automatically granted the same pay scale to offrs in 12K. Further, in Defence departments Lt Col and equivalents are placed in the post against 12 K grade for civilians. Thus same designation carries two diff pay scales i.e PB 3 (Civ) and PB 4 (Services - Uniform)
    Supreme court have time and again stated that the dictum of equal pay for equal work should be the motto of the Govt. But due to this step motherly treatment for civilians by civilians, the suprement court direction have been given a go by due to pacifying the 3 services by the Govt.

Now thro this column I see that other deptt also have such grievances. The staff associations should take up in JCM and if not granted should join together and take it to the court

N Chandrasekar

Shri Chandrashekar,

I request, Please contact secretary AICCPA and Secretary AERWA. Their e-mails are aerwa@indiatimes.com for AERWA and ccpa1983@yahoo.co.in for AICCPA to know more about what is happening. Also visit their web sites http://sites.google.com/site/aerwawebsite/home

I addition such of the affected officers of 12K either in service or retired can contact Shri S S Ramachandran, Secretary General AICCPA on phone No 011 22242322 to join the association for fighting this anaomaly legally. It is learnt that a case is being filed at Pr Bench of CAT Delhi shortly. Already 136 pensioners have become petitioners for this cause as on date. AERWA have already started their fight to injustice in Mumbai CAT and case is to come up on 10th July 2012.

Let yours be the begining and tell others also. This fight should be on the lines of S 29/30 pensioners whose strength learnt to be around 800 petitioners which is in the crucial stage now.

Subba Rao R S
    Last edited by subba Rao R S; 23-06-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: to make it more eloboative

Member nchandras is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Whyt not 12K to PB 4

Dear Mr Subba Rao
    At the outset, I thank u for ur prompt reply and for the links and tel number of Mr SS Ramachandran. Since u have sent the links of AERWA, will it be correct for me to presume u are from BARC, since my wife also is a member of AERWA. During the recent pensioner day event at BARC when Mr Ramachandran was invited, I had mentioned the anamoly to him. However, he did not indicate that many pensioners are joining to take up the issue in CAT.
    Again my thanks to u for informing me that 12 K to PB 4 is also being taken up in which case I can pursue with such pensioners through Mr SS Ramachandran
    But, u have also mentioned that I could take lead and begin to take up the issue of 12 K to PB 4. Hence my confusion. Can I request u to inform me whether 12 K issue is already on the agenda of few pensioners in which case I shall correspond with them.

Thanks once again for ur promptness and also the information provided to me

N Chandrasekar

Quote Originally Posted by nchandras View Post
    Dear Mr Subba Rao
    At the outset, I thank u for ur prompt reply and for the links and tel number of Mr SS Ramachandran. Since u have sent the links of AERWA, will it be correct for me to presume u are from BARC, since my wife also is a member of AERWA. During the recent pensioner day event at BARC when Mr Ramachandran was invited, I had mentioned the anamoly to him. However, he did not indicate that many pensioners are joining to take up the issue in CAT.
    Again my thanks to u for informing me that 12 K to PB 4 is also being taken up in which case I can pursue with such pensioners through Mr SS Ramachandran
    But, u have also mentioned that I could take lead and begin to take up the issue of 12 K to PB 4. Hence my confusion. Can I request u to inform me whether 12 K issue is already on the agenda of few pensioners in which case I shall correspond with them.

Thanks once again for ur promptness and also the information provided to me

N Chandrasekar
    Shri chandrashekar,

I do not belong to BARC. I belong to DRDO. I happen to meet some pensioners of Railway and GSI through mail and started sharing views. Shri M Joga Rao and shri C U Sharma have made appeal with detailed analysis on how the PB 4 was denied to S-21 -S-23 scales of V CPC . This brought me near to AICCPA and AERWA. Hope you have seen the postings in similar threads like PB 4 for S-21 to 23 scale retiress etc under pensioners forum. if you send me your e-mail id to my id subbarao.ravoor@gmail.com I will send you the contact numbers of pensioners with whom I have correspoded on the subject.

I hope I have answered for all points you have raised.

Subba Rao R S

+ Reply to Thread