+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Senior drawing less salary due to ACP before 1.1.2006 than his junior

Junior Member kcsurya_06 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Senior drawing less salary due to ACP before 1.1.2006 than his junior

Dear friends,

I got my ACP in the month of November 2005 and some of my colleagues who got their ACP after 1.1.2006. I got my ACP benefits as per the old pay scale but my other colleagues who are junior to me got their ACPs after 1.1.2006 i.e., after implementation of the 6th Pay Commission. Hence their pay has been enhanced as per the new pay scale. Now my pay is lesser than my juniors even though I am senior to them. I think this is not fair. I have given a representation on this but my office has not given any reply so far. Kindly advise me on this.

Regards,

Kumar

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by kcsurya_06 View Post
    Dear friends,

I got my ACP in the month of November 2005 and some of my colleagues who got their ACP after 1.1.2006. I got my ACP benefits as per the old pay scale but my other colleagues who are junior to me got their ACPs after 1.1.2006 i.e., after implementation of the 6th Pay Commission. Hence their pay has been enhanced as per the new pay scale. Now my pay is lesser than my juniors even though I am senior to them. I think this is not fair. I have given a representation on this but my office has not given any reply so far. Kindly advise me on this.

Regards,

Kumar
    This is an anomaly and is prevalent in many ministries/departments. Unfortunately, DOPT/MOF has not come out with a solution to this so far.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread