+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding MACP in my case.

Junior Member praveen kumar is on a distinguished road

Default Regarding MACP in my case.

Regarding MACP in my case.
    Respected Sir,
    Sir I would like to know regarding MACP in my case. I have been appointed as L.D.C. through S.S.C. Clerks Grade Examination in 18th Sept.1984 in Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)which is under control of Ministry of Finance later on I have been promoted to the post of U.D.C. in 1991. In 2003 a vacancy of Junior Hindi Translator arose which was to be filled through the Transfer / absorption basis by the Limited Competitive Departmental Test. I have applied for the post and after the written test and DPC; I have been selected for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. I have been appointed as J.H.T. w.e.f.1.1.2003 in the scale of Rs.4500-7000. As per the Sixth Central Pay Commission’s recommendation, my pay has been fixed in PB-1 (5200-20400) is Rs.5500x1.86 =10230 with the grade of Rs.2800/- w.e.f. 1.1.2006. Later on the recommendation of 6th CPC the Govt. has upgraded the pay scale of Hindi Cadre w.e.f. 1.1.2006. The pay scale of Junior Hindi Translator is granted Rs.6500-10500 with the Grade pay Rs.4200/- (Now the Grade pay replace in some office with Rs.4600). My pay has also been refixed in the PB-2 (9300-34800) with 4200/- Grade pay. Due Corporation of the Bank Note Press w.e.f.9.2.2006, the employees were asked to exercise their option whether they continue to stay in the Govt. service or in Corporation service. I preferred Govt. service and I have been transferred along with same post and pay to the Archaeological Survey of India w.e.f.1.1.2010.I have been joined A.S.I. w.e.f.1.12.2010. After increment on 1.7.2011 my basic pay is Rs.15250/-+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- . My Date of Birth is 19-04-1961.
    On the above context, it is requested to answer of my following queries regarding MACP in my case:-
    1. When I will be entitled for MACP ?
    2. Whether I will be entitled grant 1st or 2nd MACP ?
    3. Which is grade pay will be grant in MACP ?
    4. How many MACP will be grant in my service ?
    5. After grant MACP, what will be my basic pay ?
    I will be very grateful my seniors for answer of my queries.
    --- Praveen Kumar

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

You have already availed of three financial upgradations hence not eligible for MACP

Default Macp

Quote Originally Posted by RKPATHAK View Post
    You have already availed of three financial upgradations hence not eligible for MACP
    Respected Sir,
    I am very thankful for reply. Sir My 1st promotion from LDC to UDC is accepted.
    But UDC to JHT should not be treated as a promotion because as per RRs the post of JHT is filled through transfer / absorption basis by the LCDT by calling application from LDC with 8 yrs.service and UDC with 5 yrs. service and after the written exam. as conducted in case of Direct rectt. , I have been appointed to the post of JHT so it should be treated as D.R.

In this regards what is your opinion sir ?

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Fast track promotion through limited departmental examination is considered as promotion. Secondly up gradation of post is also considered as promotion unless pay commission specifically do so. For example Section Officers in CSSS are granted grade pay of rs 4800 and after 4 years they are placed in PB2 with grade pay 5400. This is considered as upgradation and officer forego benefit of one macp

Senior Member SASI is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by praveen kumar View Post
    Regarding MACP in my case.
    Respected Sir,
    Sir I would like to know regarding MACP in my case. I have been appointed as L.D.C. through S.S.C. Clerks Grade Examination in 18th Sept.1984 in Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)which is under control of Ministry of Finance later on I have been promoted to the post of U.D.C. in 1991. In 2003 a vacancy of Junior Hindi Translator arose which was to be filled through the Transfer / absorption basis by the Limited Competitive Departmental Test. I have applied for the post and after the written test and DPC; I have been selected for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. I have been appointed as J.H.T. w.e.f.1.1.2003 in the scale of Rs.4500-7000. As per the Sixth Central Pay Commission’s recommendation, my pay has been fixed in PB-1 (5200-20400) is Rs.5500x1.86 =10230 with the grade of Rs.2800/- w.e.f. 1.1.2006. Later on the recommendation of 6th CPC the Govt. has upgraded the pay scale of Hindi Cadre w.e.f. 1.1.2006. The pay scale of Junior Hindi Translator is granted Rs.6500-10500 with the Grade pay Rs.4200/- (Now the Grade pay replace in some office with Rs.4600). My pay has also been refixed in the PB-2 (9300-34800) with 4200/- Grade pay. Due Corporation of the Bank Note Press w.e.f.9.2.2006, the employees were asked to exercise their option whether they continue to stay in the Govt. service or in Corporation service. I preferred Govt. service and I have been transferred along with same post and pay to the Archaeological Survey of India w.e.f.1.1.2010.I have been joined A.S.I. w.e.f.1.12.2010. After increment on 1.7.2011 my basic pay is Rs.15250/-+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- . My Date of Birth is 19-04-1961.
    On the above context, it is requested to answer of my following queries regarding MACP in my case:-
    1. When I will be entitled for MACP ?
    2. Whether I will be entitled grant 1st or 2nd MACP ?
    3. Which is grade pay will be grant in MACP ?
    4. How many MACP will be grant in my service ?
    5. After grant MACP, what will be my basic pay ?
    I will be very grateful my seniors for answer of my queries.
    --- Praveen Kumar
    You have earned only to promotions; in 1991 and 2003. The upgradation of the scale of Junior Hindi Translation will not be considered as promotion. Hence you will be eligible for 3rd upgradation to the GP of Rs.4600/- in January, 2013.

sasi

Default Regarding MACP

Quote Originally Posted by SASI View Post
    You have earned only to promotions; in 1991 and 2003. The upgradation of the scale of Junior Hindi Translation will not be considered as promotion. Hence you will be eligible for 3rd upgradation to the GP of Rs.4600/- in January, 2013.

sasi
    I am very grateful for your valuable comments in my case.

-- Praveen kumar

Junior Member VGNAMBIAR

Hi

As per the clarification issued by the Govt. vide item No. 5 of of the OM No. 35034/3/2008 dated 9-9-2010 where a person appointed to an ex-cadre post in higher scale initially on deputation followed by absorption, while the service rendered in the earlier post, which was in a lower scale cannot be counted. Hence earlier initial appointment and promotion earned by you to the post of UDC will not be taken into account. Accordingly you are eligible to get first MACP in the grade pay of Rs.4600/- with effect from 1-1-2013.

gopinathan...

Default Reg. my macp

Quote Originally Posted by VGNAMBIAR View Post
    Hi

As per the clarification issued by the Govt. vide item No. 5 of of the OM No. 35034/3/2008 dated 9-9-2010 where a person appointed to an ex-cadre post in higher scale initially on deputation followed by absorption, while the service rendered in the earlier post, which was in a lower scale cannot be counted. Hence earlier initial appointment and promotion earned by you to the post of UDC will not be taken into account. Accordingly you are eligible to get first MACP in the grade pay of Rs.4600/- with effect from 1-1-2013.

gopinathan...

Once again i am very thankful to all members for their valuable suggestion in my macp case.

Praveen Kumar.

+ Reply to Thread