+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is pensionery benfits for a person joing a PSU from central govt after 15 years

Junior Member kolwadkar is on a distinguished road

Default what is pensionery benfits for a person joing a PSU from central govt after 15 years

dear senior members,

one of my friend who was working in central goverment for over 15 years has joined a PSU under same ministry after technical resignation. i wish to know.

1. whether he wil be entitled for full penson from his earlier department.

2. if yes then whether he will get pension from his ealier department and pay from PSU to him
    3. in PSU whether he will get pension covered under pension rule 1972 or 2004.

regards
    SPK

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

A CG having completed 10 yeas service joining in PSU is deemed to have been retired and entitled to Pension, Gratuity and leave encashment as per rules

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by kolwadkar View Post
    dear senior members,

one of my friend who was working in central goverment for over 15 years has joined a PSU under same ministry after technical resignation. i wish to know.

1. whether he wil be entitled for full penson from his earlier department.

2. if yes then whether he will get pension from his ealier department and pay from PSU to him
    3. in PSU whether he will get pension covered under pension rule 1972 or 2004.

regards
    SPK
    A govt. servant joining a PSU after technical resignation will be treated as "Deemed Retired" and will be entitled to all pensionary benefits.

The GS will be covered under CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972 as he must have joined before 1.1.2004 to have more than 15 years of qualifying service.

The GS will be entitled to full pension (i.e. 50% of last basic pay drawn or average 10 months basic pay whichever is beneficial) if "deemed retired" on or after 1.1.2006.

The GS will be entitled to pension and also the pay from the PSU. The only condition is that if the GS was a Group A Officer then the pay and Dearness Relief on pension gets restricted.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread