+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attending office on 15th Aug is liable to be compensated with a compensatory leave?

Junior Member An17115 is on a distinguished road

Question Attending office on 15th Aug is liable to be compensated with a compensatory leave?

sir,
    i am comming in Round the clock shifts. I am having Evening shift on 15th Aug. If i am attending my shift duty then i am eligible to get any compensatory off. pl clarify. i came to know that 15 aug, 26 jan and 2nd oct are the national holidays and all employees are eligible to get a day leave.

thanks
    anand

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

National holidays are paid holidays. If one has to attend office on these days he is entitled to double the compensation

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RKPATHAK View Post
    National holidays are paid holidays. If one has to attend office on these days he is entitled to double the compensation
    Shall be grateful if you could give a reference to the specific rule position.

Victor

Junior Member An17115 is on a distinguished road

victor sir,
    i do not have any copy of the rule. it is only a heared fact that 3 holidays are the national holiday which are liable to be compensated. I enquired with CISF personals, if they do their duty on these three days a day will be added as leave in their leave account. the same is an enquired fact, i donot have any copy of the order. So if any one have pl forward and give some information.
    thanks

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by An17115 View Post
    victor sir,
    i do not have any copy of the rule. it is only a heared fact that 3 holidays are the national holiday which are liable to be compensated. I enquired with CISF personals, if they do their duty on these three days a day will be added as leave in their leave account. the same is an enquired fact, i donot have any copy of the order. So if any one have pl forward and give some information.
    thanks
    My request was to Shri RK Pathak for providing a reference to the specific rule where double compensation is permissible.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread