+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acr

Junior Member sonia is on a distinguished road

Default Acr

Sir,
    i got my 2 year acr to write.i m not knowing what to write.as my doubt is shall i ve to write i ve done my duties well,whatever be task assigned to me i ve completed it on time n wid full dedication,was punctual else i ve to write what sort of work i ve done?during 2009 our premises was shifted to new one so can it be feasible to write tht i ve given full support during shifting?it should be written in present tense or in past?use of I should be avoided or not?like i was involved in giving training to students.or it should be written in paragraph or in points?during that session i was on tour in jaipur n mumbai for one month for day to day work bcoz of staff on leave there.should i ve to introduce this point too.kindly brief up.

Junior Member sonia is on a distinguished road

plz senior member help me.kindly just tell me what to write in it?

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    Sir,
    i got my 2 year acr to write.i m not knowing what to write.as my doubt is shall i ve to write i ve done my duties well,whatever be task assigned to me i ve completed it on time n wid full dedication,was punctual else i ve to write what sort of work i ve done?during 2009 our premises was shifted to new one so can it be feasible to write tht i ve given full support during shifting?it should be written in present tense or in past?use of I should be avoided or not?like i was involved in giving training to students.or it should be written in paragraph or in points?during that session i was on tour in jaipur n mumbai for one month for day to day work bcoz of staff on leave there.should i ve to introduce this point too.kindly brief up.
    You are requried to give simple answers to simple questions posed in the ACR.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread