+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ltc to j&k

Junior Member sonia is on a distinguished road

Default ltc to j&k

i m in grade pay 4200 n my declared hometown is 60 km (rohtak) away from my place of posting delhi n i m residing in noida after marriage.can i convert my hometown to j&k by air?will i get full reimbursement as per ltc 80.shall i visit both places simultaneously?if first i m going jammu by air ,then by what means i m eligible to go srinagar from jammu?
    secondly , instead of j&k can i take ltc to leh n ladakh by air?plz clear my doubt

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

It makes no difference where a gs is residing(.) rohtak is not the part of ncr and you can claim conversion of home town ltc(.) you can visit all the three places jammu, srinagar & leh but your claim be restricted to direct flight to the farthest point

Junior Member sonia is on a distinguished road

Default ltc to j&k

sir,
    thnks for clearing my doubt.but my next question to u is how can i reimburse my total fare when visiting all the three places in a single visit.can i avail ltc on child care leave?if i m gng srinagar first by air then to jammu frm srinagar via train n then to back delhi by air frm jammu?could my dept. reimburses tht fair.what abt local conveyance in jammu ,srinagar n leh?n what about conveyance fair to jammu,srinagar n leh?if i m taking ltc to j&K this year then can i take ltc to all india next year?

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

LTC during child care leave not admissible. Secondly Leh, Srinagar and Jammu ae three different stations. It is better to go to Leh first then come to Srinagar and from Srinagar to Jammu. Your claim be restricted to the journey for the sector you actually travelled by entitled class. There are two LTC block year 2010-2011 and 2012-2013. You can avail both

+ Reply to Thread