Dear sir,
i am teacher working in mcd, delhi education dept. With pay band 9300-34510(grade pay-4200).with my departmental permission i went on ltc with my family. I took permission from delhi to nathula(sikkim) via darjeeling and gangtok from 18-09-2009 to 28-09-2009.but due to sudden weather change at darjeeling my one year son fell ill and i have to come back from darjeeling on 22-09-2009.i went through spicejet private airlines and came back through rajdhani express train with tatkal reservation.but my department raised objection on ground of not reaching upto the destination and date described in permission. Secondly they are saying that darjeeling is situated in west bengal which does not belong to ner. So they are rejecting my ltc reimbursement file.kindly suggest me proper rules in above situation.i think nobody can continue his travel when his small baby is ill and everybody want to reach home as early as possible.if there is any circular in above case which can help me kindly tell me its details.