+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anomaly in 6th CPC S21-23. and S24.

Hybrid View

Junior Member S Bedekar is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Anomaly in 6th CPC S21-23. and S24.

In Rlys. there are officers in 2 categories. 1 Direct Recruits(Group A),2 on promotion from departmental cadre,(Group B). Once an officer from departmental channel is inducted into group 'A' cadre,he/she is interpolated into group A seniority & become member of homogenous group S service for further benifits and if the duties and responsibilities do not differ he/she should be discriminited against in the matter of pay fixation.
    (S.C.decision reported as 1987(1) SCC 582 Telecom Research Centre Scientific Officers(Class-1) Association and Ors.VS UOI and Ors.)
    In all departmenrts of the central government including Rlys. A Non-Functional Selection Grade(NFSG 14300-18000 'V'CPC scale) was provided in the Jr.Administrative Grade(JAG) to prevent stagnation.(For the benifit of DRs as mostly DRs get promotion to next higher grades). It constitutes 30% of the total Functional Jr.Admn.Grade(5th CPC Scale S 21-23).The designation,duties,powers(disciplinary and financial) and responsibilities are the same for JAG and NFSG. There are no posts specially identified to be manned by JAG and NFSG and incumbents are intertransferred. NFSG is not a promotional grade in any case.
    Due to pay band structure there is no question of any stagnation before promotion to next grade. In 6 CPC pay band structure JAG is grouped with Asstt. and Sr.Scale officers in PB-3 and is humiliation of Administrative Grade/Category.
    Rly.Bd's letter RBE135/2000 of 14-7-2000 clearly spells out that NFSG is segment of JAG and that it will not be treated as a Promotion.
    However while implementing 6th CPC recommendations the said existing Scale S24 has been placed in PB-4 leaving behind JAG in PB-3. This has resulted higher pay packet to the erstwhile S24 than JAG S21-23.(diff. is 22k+ in pay and 11k+ in pension of old pre 2006 pensioners which is heart burning, though the duties and responsibilities remains identically same. This is an anomaly which is adverly affecting the minimum gurantreed pension of pre 2006 retirees ( 11k+)and need to be set right at the earliest, as it is heart burning and humilition.

Junior Member kittu23 is on a distinguished road

Default Problem of 12K

Dear All,
    This was the problem of 12K issue in 6thpay commission. Some departments have moved 12K to PB4 (eg: UGC, Defence) and other departments did not move the 12K to PB4. The GOM disscussed for defence mentioned that they have no role to give a suggession to move all CG employees of 12K to PB4, but recommended. Where as UGC itself took a decision to place 12K to PB4.

One should fight this legally filing a case in CAT/ Apex Court immediately. You might have seen, that I am fighting for this for the last few years. Few people shouting here will not fulfill our dreams. IF all 12K is placed in PB4 with GP 7600 the problem will be solved.

Who will bell the CAT !!!

Dear All,
    This was the problem of 12K issue in 6thpay commission. Some departments have moved 12K to PB4 (eg: UGC, Defence) and other departments did not move the 12K to PB4. The GOM discussed for defence mentioned that they have no role to give a suggestion to move all CG employees of 12K to PB4, but recommended. Where as UGC itself took a decision to place 12K to PB4.

One should fight this legally filing a case in CAT/ Apex Court immediately. You might have seen, that I am fighting for this for the last few years. Few people shouting here will not fulfil our dreams. IF all 12K is placed in PB4 with GP 7600 the problem will be solved.

Who will bell the CAT !!!

Reg. Above post it is mentioned that I have been representing since Jan.2009, ever since
    I noticed the pay bands etc. To get support I posted the problem on Discussion Blog of RREWA with request that those affected may contact on my email id. But unfortunately no
    One contacted. Once my rep. was published by AIRROA and RROA Secundrabad and based
    On it some friends at Vijay Wada, Secunderabad, Kochi contacted me and since we are in touch. But the number is so small that Govt. will not take note of it. Working officers are not interested as they are of the view there will be next CPC before their retirement, also in the present pay band structure and rules(MACP) they will reach upto 39100 and the pension of 39100+GP will be equal to minimum of JAG.
    With lost of pursuation RREWA adopted a resulation in the RREWA seminar held at Secunderabad on 13-2 for inclusion in the memorandum submitted to Rly.Bd.
    We are still representing through channels we find our self reachable.

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Default Anomaly in 6th CPC S21-23. and S24.

To All concerned.

I have posted below an info received by me by e-mail which is exhautive and informative. Interested pensioners may please do the needful to support AICCPA in their collective fight for cause of pensioners. In short you may send e-money order for patron membership and for legal fund minimum being Rs 500/-. Aso please keep in touch with the Secy AICCPA or visit their web site www.cccgpa.in regularly.

Subba Rao R S
    ================================================== ===============
    Dear All, Dated 12-5-2011

You are perhaps aware that Shri C.U.Sarma of Hyd. had started a campaign through All India Central Confederation of Pensioners Associations (AICCPA), Delhi for legal redressal inviting S-21 aggrieved Pensioners who are willing to joim him. Subsequently he informed that AICCPA will take up our case. Two days back I talked with Shri S.S.Ramachandran, Sec. Gen, AICCPA who said that it is desirable to have at least 200 pensioners for going to CAT or COURT. cocerning PB-3 / PB – 4 anomaly. In fact, AICCPA is a strong supporter of JAG Regular Scales aggrieved Pensioners ever since the implimentation of the VI CPC. I actually quoted some paras from their Journals in my Appeal for PB - 4. .
    AICCPA has started Legal Fund to help aggrieved pensioners, whose petitions have been turned down by GOI, even though genuine, to go for legal redressal. . Shri Ramachandran also informed that the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) have wound up their show on 31st March, 2011. As nothing favourable had come out from NAC for anybody, we are left with no alternative than to go to CAT or Court for legal redressal. I am not aware if there is any time limit.
    As such, I would very earnestly request you all to join AICCPA as Patrons by paying Rs.600/-. and by contributing to their Legal Fund a minimum of Rs.500/- ( more is welcome by them ). Patrons will get the AICCPA’s monthly Journal ‘ Pensioners Counsellor’ . Contributions can be sent by a bank draft favouring AICCPA, Delhi, drawn on any bank in Delhi or New Delhi.and sent along with a letter giving details of the sender to the address given below. .
    Shri M.V.Sankaranarayanan,
    Flat No.46, Kailash Apartments,
    Plot No.45, IP Extension,
    Delhi – 110092. Ph. 011 – 2272 4236
    Shri Ramachandran’s Ph no. is 011 – 2224 2322. . AICCPA’s e-mail address is ccpa1983@yahoo.co.in You can ring him up or send an e-mail to get more details. You can also send a copy of the representation, if any, sent by you earlier, to Shri Ramachandran.
    In addition, I would also request you to spread this message to as many JAG Regular Scale Pensioners ( i.e. S-21, S-22 & S-23 of V CPC) as possible of all Departments like DOT, GSI, SOI, IT, DMI, IBM, DAE. ISRO, Railways, P&T, Customs etc., so that more such aggrieved Pensioners can join us in our fight for justice and our strength increases. Those of you who are already getting Pensioners Counsellor, must have seen a list of pensioners, mostly from DOT (about 40 to 45) who already expressed their willingness to join at the instance of Shri C.U Sarma
    Shri Ramachandran opines that if the JAG Regular incumbents who are in Service also take up the fight through their Associations, it would strengthen our cause. Pl. try to contact such people, if you know anybody, and convince them. Pl. let me know your opinion in extending your support. If not through AICCPA, it would be very difficult for any body to enroll so many Pensioners. You may be aware that S-29 Pensioners , about 800 of them, joined together, got registered as ‘ S-29 Pensioners Association’ and went to CAT at Delhi to get redressal of their grievence. I wonder, whether we can do that and even so, who will take the initiative ? as our number may be too large compared to S-29, hope you will agree with me and convey your willingness and contributions to Shri Ramachandran at the earliest as our grievence is strongly genuine

I request those who do not come under S-21 retirees,.if any, also to join AICCPA. And those who are in service may try through their Associations.

You are perhaps aware that BPC introduced the PB-3/PB-4 anomaly in their Agenda of the II National Convention held at Secunderbad on 13th February, 2011 probably on the basis of my Appeal. They have included it as Resolution No.8 in their letter dated 4-3-2011 to the Secretary, D/o P & PW, GOI, M/o P, PG & Pensions. They have also included it as Resolution No.7 in their Journal of March, 2011. Those who have not seen, can see these two in their website rrewa.org
    Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and workers have also sent a letter regarding this anomaly to Govt. as informed by Shri S.K.Vyas. I do not know the reply of the Govt. to these two.
    I am highly grateful to these two organisations for taking up our case.
    My Appeal is now pending with Jt. Secretary (PF-1), D/o Expenditure, GOI, since 7 – 2 – 2011. No reply as yet.
    Kindly inform me your decision

M.V.Joga Rao
    Director (Geophysics), Retd, GSI,
    Ph.0712 - 2535290, Mob. 9373286423

================================================== ===============
    Last edited by subba Rao R S; 01-06-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Default 6th CPC-S21-23-24

I have no objection to join. But my prob is Rly.Pensioners and other Rly. Associations have taken up the issue with Rly.Bd. and are fighting with Rly.Bd./Ministry. Therefore, it may not be correct if any Rly. Pensioner goes to Court for the same prob.at this stage.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by S Bedekar View Post
    I have no objection to join. But my prob is Rly.Pensioners and other Rly. Associations have taken up the issue with Rly.Bd. and are fighting with Rly.Bd./Ministry. Therefore, it may not be correct if any Rly. Pensioner goes to Court for the same prob.at this stage.
    Shri Bedekar,

This is only to become patron member and contribution to Legal fund. If sufficient number of S 21-23 V CPC retirees give thier willingness, AICCPA wants to take up legally. In my opinion financial support to such confederation is a good move. Decision is left to you.

Subba Rao R S

Error in formatPB 4 for S 21,22 and 23 V CPC scales retirees

Here is a bit of information to S 21-S 23 Scale retirees of V CPC please.

I got the news that the appeal by a few pensioners has reached Department expenditure and is under consideration. Request all the affected to send the Follwoing savingarm (in an inland letter) to Hon Finance minister Shri Pranab Mukharjee central secretaiat North Block new delhi 110001 with copy to hon Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh, Race Coursre Road, new Delhi.

'Pray consider our pettions pending with Dept of Expenditure for restoring S 21-24 in JAG in one pay band as recommended by CPC VI (.) pray order S21-S24 in one pay band to avoid man made anomalies (.) pray intervene addsd Hon Minister Finance copy Hon Prime Minister Dr manmohan singh, Race course Road, New Delhi.

= Adversely affected pettioner pensioner=

postal Address and Name

Subba Rao R S
    Last edited by subba Rao R S; 21-06-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: error in format

Member DoToff is on a distinguished road

I think this situation effects not just pensioners but in service employees also. I belong to Dept of Telecom & we have a similar situation here i.e . JAG and NFSG grade officers who are performing same set of duties and responsibilities but JAG drawing PB-3 pay & NFSG drawing PB-4 pay resulting in a vast difference of at least 22K.

I remember many shouts from Sh Kittu in earlier days on this issue & with very few responses.( it may be because not many are affected by this anomaly).
    Mr Kittu ( or any one else) may pls provide addl information on following counts- Any details known about officers/employees/groups in other Ministries , who are also affected by this anamoly?
    Whether matter is referred to DoPT/Dept of Expenditure ?
    Is there any common platform formed for this issue?
    Whether this was/is an issue for the anamoly committee?

Represntations by affected pensioners of S 21 - 23 V CPC scales have reached the Dept of Expenditure and have not moved out for a long time. Representations of serving officers of DRDO have have also been stuck at department level. I request you all to see my posting under PB 4 for S 21,22 and 23 V CPC scales retirees under pensioners threadto know more and request act accordingly. In addition to individual representations associations like Atomic energy retiree welfare assocaition, BPS, RREWA, and AICCPA have been coordinating for this cause. You may please see the web site of the above association to know the detail. any difficulty in viewing you may contact me on my e-mail subbarao.ravoor@gmail.com

Affected may please send Savingram to Hon FM and Hon PM as posted in post No 7 above.
    Last edited by subba Rao R S; 12-07-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: To give more details

Junior Member sankarshantha is on a distinguished road

In the category of FCS administered officer grades S O E grade to S O F grade this anamoly has cropped up.Why so much of benefit is showered on some employees in just one promotion? Increase in pay by approximately 10K and increase in pension for one grade upwards is rather disturbing.

+ Reply to Thread