+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request for info on LTC to port blair

Junior Member cvss kisor kumar is on a distinguished road

Default Request for info on LTC to port blair

I want to visit Port Blair on LTC from Chennai. My grade pay is Rs.4600. I am eligible for travel by Shipping Corporation of India ships and not eligible for air travel. I wish to travel by air but claim the amount equal to Shipping Corporation of India Voyage fares. Kindly let me know if this is allowed?

kisor kumar

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by cvss kisor kumar View Post
    I want to visit Port Blair on LTC from Chennai. My grade pay is Rs.4600. I am eligible for travel by Shipping Corporation of India ships and not eligible for air travel. I wish to travel by air but claim the amount equal to Shipping Corporation of India Voyage fares. Kindly let me know if this is allowed?

kisor kumar
    Yes you can go by air and the reimbursement will be restricted to your entitlements.

Victor

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

You can travel by air ut your claim shall be restricted to ship, kindly check if low cost fare is available

sir, thanks for kind info. Kindly mention the OM if available.

sir, thanks for kind info. Kindly mention the OM if available.

Junior Member Hyd_AG_Employee is on a distinguished road

Dear CVSS K Kumar, when do u intend to go to port blair ? Also check that there are two fares for ship one ship charges 5400/- and the other charges about 6700/-. So get to know to what fare will ur claim be restricted. What are the rules governing such claims ? and also make sure you are giving your destination as Havelock Islands and not port blair. Do post your travel details like how much you are paying for the air-fare and your booking is how much in advance. In short, would love to see a small trip report on your return. All the best and have a nice time...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hyd_AG_Employee View Post
    Dear CVSS K Kumar, when do u intend to go to port blair ? Also check that there are two fares for ship one ship charges 5400/- and the other charges about 6700/-. So get to know to what fare will ur claim be restricted. What are the rules governing such claims ? and also make sure you are giving your destination as Havelock Islands and not port blair. Do post your travel details like how much you are paying for the air-fare and your booking is how much in advance. In short, would love to see a small trip report on your return. All the best and have a nice time...........
    Dear Mr.HYD-AG Employee, Thanks for kind reply. I am from Hyderabad & can be contacted on mobile 9866004977. I intend to visit Havlock Islands in the month of OCT 2011 during Dasara Holidays. 90 Days in advance i want to book AIR tickets. If you know any OM regarding this claims settlement, pl inform me. cheers. Kishore

+ Reply to Thread