+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Travel Allowance and DA for Foreign Trip

  1. #1
    Administrator gconnect has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    56

    Question Travel Allowance and DA for Foreign Trip

    Mr. RAJA SEKHAR LINGAM asked

    Kindly inform me regarding Foreign tour TA/DA rules as I am going to
    Myanmar for official trip & staying for 10 days kindly tell me where I
    can get my eleigibility as I am from PB -4 GOI employee

  2. #2
    Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    Govt of india has issued orders regarding foreign da which is incorporated in FR SR-I

  3. #3
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gconnect View Post
    Mr. RAJA SEKHAR LINGAM asked

    Kindly inform me regarding Foreign tour TA/DA rules as I am going to
    Myanmar for official trip & staying for 10 days kindly tell me where I
    can get my eleigibility as I am from PB -4 GOI employee
    As regards travel entitlement during foreign tour kindly refer to para 2 (B) of Annexure to MOF's OM dated 23rd Sept 2008 (http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/TA%20Allowance.pdf).

    As regards DA during foreign tour kindly refer to MEA's Order in this regard which is contained in Appendix 5 of FR&SR Part-I. The DA rate for Myanmar is US$ 45 per day. However the DA rates have been revised recently vide MEA's Order dated 21st Sept 2010, which may not be printed in the FR&SR. As per the revised Order, the DA rate for Mayanmar is US$ 60 per day. I have a scanned copy of the revised order which I can mail it to you if required.

    Vitor

  4. #4
    Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Mr victor i shall be oblige if you can mail MEA sept order to mvrr@live.in

  5. #5
    Administrator gconnect has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    As regards travel entitlement during foreign tour kindly refer to para 2 (B) of Annexure to MOF's OM dated 23rd Sept 2008 (http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/TA%20Allowance.pdf).

    As regards DA during foreign tour kindly refer to MEA's Order in this regard which is contained in Appendix 5 of FR&SR Part-I. The DA rate for Myanmar is US$ 45 per day. However the DA rates have been revised recently vide MEA's Order dated 21st Sept 2010, which may not be printed in the FR&SR. As per the revised Order, the DA rate for Mayanmar is US$ 60 per day. I have a scanned copy of the revised order which I can mail it to you if required.

    Vitor
    Thank you very much Mr.Victor for your prompt reply

  6. #6
    Junior Member pkmohanty99 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Dear Mr. Victor,

    Could you please forward a copy of the order of MEA dated 21.09.2010 to my e-mail at pkmohanty99@yahoo.com, for which I shall be really grateful. Thanking in anticipation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    As regards travel entitlement during foreign tour kindly refer to para 2 (B) of Annexure to MOF's OM dated 23rd Sept 2008 (http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/TA%20Allowance.pdf).

    As regards DA during foreign tour kindly refer to MEA's Order in this regard which is contained in Appendix 5 of FR&SR Part-I. The DA rate for Myanmar is US$ 45 per day. However the DA rates have been revised recently vide MEA's Order dated 21st Sept 2010, which may not be printed in the FR&SR. As per the revised Order, the DA rate for Mayanmar is US$ 60 per day. I have a scanned copy of the revised order which I can mail it to you if required.

    Vitor

  7. #7
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmohanty99 View Post
    Dear Mr. Victor,

    Could you please forward a copy of the order of MEA dated 21.09.2010 to my e-mail at pkmohanty99@yahoo.com, for which I shall be really grateful. Thanking in anticipation.
    Email sent.

    Victor

  8. #8
    Junior Member sdsray is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Dear Victor
    I am in need to know the DA rates for USA. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned copy of the revised order at my email address sdsray@gmail.com.

    Thanks
    S D Samantaray

  9. #9
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsray View Post
    Dear Victor
    I am in need to know the DA rates for USA. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned copy of the revised order at my email address sdsray@gmail.com.

    Thanks
    S D Samantaray
    The new DA rate for USA is $100. The revised order has been mailed to you.

    Bon voyage.

    Victor

  10. #10
    Junior Member Kumar Iyer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    11

    Default

    ^^^^^ I hope DA for USA @ 100 $ has now been revised as 125 US$ on 25% increase in various allowances on crossing of DA above 50%. Can this point be clarified please? Plus.. can Autonomous Organisation arrange accommodation during foreign tour?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumar Iyer View Post
    ^^^^^ I hope DA for USA @ 100 $ has now been revised as 125 US$ on 25% increase in various allowances on crossing of DA above 50%. Can this point be clarified please? Plus.. can Autonomous Organisation arrange accommodation during foreign tour?
    There is no such provision for automatic increase, in the Daily Allowance Order issued by MEA.

    Autonomous organisations while sending their officers on tour abroad have to arrange their own hotel accomodation, as Indian Embassy only arranges for Ministries/Departments.

    Victor

  12. #12
    Junior Member Kumar Iyer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Thanks for the Clarification.. that means Central Autonomous Body can arrange accommodation for officers on foreign tour.. provided.. it has to be single room ONLY as per FRSR I. But what if double room is more economical and two officers are asked to share the room?..... AND can 100 US $ be admitted as DA to USA, if certified that breakfast charge is not included in such Hotel Bill?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumar Iyer View Post
    Thanks for the Clarification.. that means Central Autonomous Body can arrange accommodation for officers on foreign tour.. provided.. it has to be single room ONLY as per FRSR I. But what if double room is more economical and two officers are asked to share the room?..... AND can 100 US $ be admitted as DA to USA, if certified that breakfast charge is not included in such Hotel Bill?
    As regards hotel accomodation, Autonomous Body is expected to take a suitable decision to ensure that expenditure incurred is economical and in public interest.

    For DA, US$ 100 will be admissible.

    Victor

  14. #14
    Junior Member Kumar Iyer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    11

    Default

    thanks a lot..

  15. #15
    Junior Member purush is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Sir
    I would like to know the DA for travel to Singapore. Is there different eligibility for different Grade pays?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purush View Post
    Sir
    I would like to know the DA for travel to Singapore. Is there different eligibility for different Grade pays?
    The DA for Singapore is US$ 75.

    The officers are classified in three categories based on basic pay:

    1. Officers drawing pay of Rs 2800 pm and above - Full rates
    2. Officers drawing pay of Rs 1100 pm and above but less than Rs. 2800 pm - 75% of the prescribed rates.
    3. Officers drawing pay below Rs. 1100 pm - 33% of the prescribed rates.

    Group A Officers of Central Govt. are treated as Grade I Officers for TA/DA purpose even if their pay is less than Rs. 2800 pm.

    NB: The pay is based on 1986 scales of pay. Revised corresponding pay of 5CPC and 6CPC have not been indicated so far.

    Victor

  17. #17
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purush View Post
    Sir
    I would like to know the DA for travel to Singapore. Is there different eligibility for different Grade pays?
    The DA for Singapore is US$ 75.

    The officers are classified in three categories based on basic pay:

    1. Officers drawing pay of Rs 2800 pm and above - Full rates
    2. Officers drawing pay of Rs 1100 pm and above but less than Rs. 2800 pm - 75% of the prescribed rates.
    3. Officers drawing pay below Rs. 1100 pm - 33% of the prescribed rates.

    Group A Officers of Central Govt. are treated as Grade I Officers for TA/DA purpose even if their pay is less than Rs. 2800 pm.

    NB: The pay is based on 1986 scales of pay. Revised corresponding pay of 5CPC and 6CPC have not been indicated so far.

    Victor

  18. #18
    Junior Member Shrihari is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Foreign Tour DA

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The new DA rate for USA is $100. The revised order has been mailed to you.

    Bon voyage.

    Victor
    Dear Sir,
    I am in need to know the DA rates for Srilanka. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned copy of the revised order at my email address <surathkal_shrihari@yahoo.co.in>
    Thank you.
    Shrihari

  19. #19
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrihari View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I am in need to know the DA rates for Srilanka. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned copy of the revised order at my email address <surathkal_shrihari@yahoo.co.in>
    Thank you.
    Shrihari
    I have sent the copy of the order to your email.

    Victor

  20. #20
    Junior Member Anuradha Raskar is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Travel Allowance and DA foreign Trip

    Dear Sir,

    I need to know the DA rates for Australia. I would appreciate if you could send me the copy of revised order at my email address raskaranuradha30@gmail.com

    Thanking you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Travel to Andaman
    By geeta in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
  2. Visit to foreign contries
    By prasannakumar in forum Other Service Matters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-10-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. da while in foreign countries
    By ramanrao60 in forum Allowances
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-09-2010, 08:51 PM
  4. Foreign Travel _ Complications
    By coolgoose2 in forum Other Service Matters
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:48 AM
  5. Travel by AI
    By haringp in forum LTC
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts