+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increament bet Jan to June for Pay fixation on occation of 6th Pay Commission reg:

Junior Member Arbinda Naskar is on a distinguished road

Cool Increament bet Jan to June for Pay fixation on occation of 6th Pay Commission reg:

I am a CG employee and get benefit of 6th Pay Commisssion. Before coming the commission, I was entitle to get inecreament due in the month of May every year. But when the 6th Pay commission pay fixation is applied w.e.f.1-1-2006, but Ist increament has been given w.e.f. July 2006. Whether fixation is done rightly or wrongly. Please comment.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Arbinda Naskar View Post
    I am a CG employee and get benefit of 6th Pay Commisssion. Before coming the commission, I was entitle to get inecreament due in the month of May every year. But when the 6th Pay commission pay fixation is applied w.e.f.1-1-2006, but Ist increament has been given w.e.f. July 2006. Whether fixation is done rightly or wrongly. Please comment.
    Fixation done is correct. This issue is being discussed by the National Anomaly Committee also. We may have to wait for final decisions of NAC.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread