Extension of scope of family Pension is there to unmarried daughters of Central Government servants/ pensioners. I downloaded it.
But I want to know if the same order is there for Orissa Government.
I tried but could not get such order.
It is required for one of my relatives whose mother has died prior to her father who was a pensioner under Orissa government.
Kindly give such order.