+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clarification and related orders

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Clarification and related orders

As all of us know that after implementation of 6th CPC, a number of anamolies have come out and we are discussing on these issues in length. Now I request to all members to post any clarification/orders obtained by themselves or by their department, from Ministry of Finance/DoP&T or from any other authentic website(not from bloggers) which is in contrary to present notification/Resolution. This sort of little work will help many of us. May I request all of you to post also your efforts for obtaining these clarifcation and become our torchbearer.
    Thanks in anticipation.

Junior Member DR.VBP is on a distinguished road

Default clarification on clarification

The clarification 2 (b) dt 13 sept 08 leaves out those got promotion on 1 July . According to you what is the implication ?
    Could it be that those with promotion on 1 July and increment on a subseqeunt date ( Say 1 November) is entilted for preponement of increment to July

Junior Member Onkar is on a distinguished road

I hope it should be as the employess whose increment is due between aug-Dec of that particular year has now to be given in July itself

Dear Sir(Dr.VBP)
    After 1/1/2006 there is only one date of increment i.e. Ist July. If any one is promoted on 1st July, he will get his normal increment first and then promotional increment on 1st July itself. where is the question of preponement.

Junior Member mmurali68 is on a distinguished road

Default Clarification regarding Pay Fixation on Upgradation

The MoF has clarified the fixation formula in cases of upgradation by its OM dated 13.10.2008, which is available on its website. However, it has not removed the anomaly emerged out of VI CPC recommendations. It gives an example where the government servant has already crossed the minimum pay in the upgraded scale. It has not clarified the situation where the government servant has not reached the minimum of the upgraded scale and the anomaly it would create vis-a-vis new recruits from 1.1.2006.

Junior Member Onkar is on a distinguished road

But there is no such OM in the DoE website

Junior Member mmurali68 is on a distinguished road

Default Clarification on pay fixation in cases of upgradation

I said MoF. You may see www.finmin.nic.in and find out.

Junior Member DR.VBP is on a distinguished road

Default clarification on clarification

Jithender IS IT THAT THERE IS NO INCREMENT DATE OTHER THAN 1 JULY IN CASE OF THOSE WHO OPTED FROM1 JULY 06.HOWEVER, IF I OPT THE NEW SCALE FROM A DATE AHEAD OF PROMOTION DATE WHICH IS INCIDENTLY1 JULY 07. HOW THE SITUATION BE TREATED?

Senior Member sundarar is on a distinguished road

Default Clarification on clarification

Dear Dr. (VBP Rao) Sir,

Under CCS(RP) Rules, 2008 there is only one increment date, ie. 1st July of the year commencing from 2006 onwards. In case the promotion falls exactly on 1st July 2006 or 1st July 2007 or 1st July 2008, on the date of promotion, the increment amount will be determined first and added with the existing Pay Band (let us say `X'), and then the amount equivalent to one increment @ 3% on such `X' + GP will be calculated and added with the Pay Band amount (`let us say `Y') on account of promotion, and such `Y' + GP of the promoted post will be your revised basic in the promoted post and the date of next increment will fall on 1st July of the succeeding year.

I hope this may clarify the position. I may kindly be corrected if otherwise. Rgds.

Senior Member sudacgwb

Talking Annual Increment and promotion increment

Dr.VBPji,

The previous response from SUNDARAR clarifies your doubt regarding the increment and promotion but I would like to add the following to meet the clarification sought by you:

Normal increments will be on 1st july of every year. The promotion means adding one increment and revising the grade pay with effect from the date of promotion (ensuring the revised figure so arrived is not less than the minimum in the pay band; which is relavant when the promotion is from pb3 to pb4 etc). If july happens to be the month of promotion, you will get the normal increment first and another increment for promotion with the revision of grade pay.

The term 'increment' pertaining to 'promotion' is not normal annual increment but the QUANTUM OF financial benefit bestowed apart from the change in the grade pay.
    Last edited by sudacgwb; 17-10-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: SPELLCHECK

Doctor Sir, Dont be confused now. All of us have given you a satisfactory answer which is also very clear. Hope your all doubts are clear now.

Junior Member sarora is on a distinguished road

Default fixation of employees proceeding on deputation after 1.1.2006 in higher grade pay

Mr Jintender

I am UDC drawing basic pay Rs. 5000/- (in the scale of 4000-6000) as on 1.1.2006 and have gone on deputation to the post of Accountant in the previous scale (5500-9000) in March 2007. Can you please tell how my pay will be fixed as per the 6th pay commission.

Sunny

+ Reply to Thread