+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Query regarding HTC

Junior Member Pratibha Gupta is on a distinguished road

Default Query regarding HTC

One employee of my office had gone on HTC. By mistake he had written his destination in the intimation form for HTC as Bareily other than his home town i.e. Badaun because he was claiming fare upto Bareily. After Bareily he had travelled in his own conveyance. He had written in the claim form that he had used his own conveyance from Bareily to Badaun . Please tell me whether this claim is payable to him or not.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Pratibha Gupta View Post
    One employee of my office had gone on HTC. By mistake he had written his destination in the intimation form for HTC as Bareily other than his home town i.e. Badaun because he was claiming fare upto Bareily. After Bareily he had travelled in his own conveyance. He had written in the claim form that he had used his own conveyance from Bareily to Badaun . Please tell me whether this claim is payable to him or not.
    The mistake needs to be condoned by Competent Authority. Further, the reimbursement for the conveyance from Bareily to Badaun is not admissible. The LTC claim will be restricted to Bareily only.

Victor
    Last edited by Victor; 01-03-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Junior Member Pratibha Gupta is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    Is prior intimation is mendatory in case of HTC. Our head office has rejected the claim due to the reason that prior intimation is mendatory in case of LTC/HTC and the claimant had written another place of visit in the previous intimation form and the another revised intimation form was filled up after performing the journey. So claim is being rejected. please clarify whether the rejection of our office is correct or not.

Member naukar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Pratibha Gupta View Post
    Sir,
    Is prior intimation is mendatory in case of HTC. Our head office has rejected the claim due to the reason that prior intimation is mendatory in case of LTC/HTC and the claimant had written another place of visit in the previous intimation form and the another revised intimation form was filled up after performing the journey. So claim is being rejected. please clarify whether the rejection of our office is correct or not.
    YES PRIOR INTIMATION IS TO BE GIVEN. INTIMATED PLACE IS TO BE VISITED (for which proof is to be given)

+ Reply to Thread