+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ltc

Member beno is on a distinguished road

Default Ltc

I have availed LTC to anywhere in India in 2010 for the block years 2010 - 13, now I want to avail Home town LTC during April 2011 for the block years 2010 - 11. Is it allowed?

Please give your valuable guidance.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by beno View Post
    I have availed LTC to anywhere in India in 2010 for the block years 2010 - 13, now I want to avail Home town LTC during April 2011 for the block years 2010 - 11. Is it allowed?

Please give your valuable guidance.
    The LTC availed for visiting anywhere in India in 2010 for the block year 2010-13, is treated as adjusted against the block year 2010-11. Hence you are not eligible for availing LTC for visiting Home Town in 2011. You can, however, avail the Home Town LTC in 2012 or 2013.

Victor

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The LTC availed for visiting anywhere in India in 2010 for the block year 2010-13, is treated as adjusted against the block year 2010-11. Hence you are not eligible for availing LTC for visiting Home Town in 2011. You can, however, avail the Home Town LTC in 2012 or 2013.

Victor
    Just to add to what mr victor has mentioned above, you can avail the ltc to your home town anytime between 1st Jan 2012 to 31 dec 2014,including the grace period of one year

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Not eligible

Member beno is on a distinguished road

Thank u all for your earnest and prompt replies. Now I am clear that I am not eligible to avail home town LTC till the end of this year, so I have decided to claim Any where in India to one of my children who did not accompany me during my last LTC. Please let me know whether I can avail Earn Leave encashment on account of my child availing this LTC. I will also accompany my said child, hence I will also be on leave during that period.

Pl. give your comments.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by beno View Post
    Thank u all for your earnest and prompt replies. Now I am clear that I am not eligible to avail home town LTC till the end of this year, so I have decided to claim Any where in India to one of my children who did not accompany me during my last LTC. Please let me know whether I can avail Earn Leave encashment on account of my child availing this LTC. I will also accompany my said child, hence I will also be on leave during that period.

Pl. give your comments.
    As per rules, "Government Servants are permitted to encash earned leave up to 10 days at the time of availing Leave Travel Concession". It is, therefore, inherent in the rule that the Govt. Servant has to avail LTC in r/o self also, so as to be eligible for the leave encashment. Therefore, in my view you are not eligible for the leave encashment although you will be accompanying your child while he/she is availing the All India LTC.

Victor

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

For encashment of el the gs should avail of ltc

+ Reply to Thread