+ Reply to Thread

Thread: food bills

Junior Member kkjohn is on a distinguished road

Question food bills

Dear members,
    Can any one enlighten me on whether the direction of the comptroller and auditor general of india dated 3-2-2010 regarding food bills and local conveyance is binding on all central govt departments
    Thank you
    K K JOHN

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

It is obligatory for a GS to submit food bill to claim. Alternatively he may opt for old TA/DA rates

Senior Member Ramnath is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RKPATHAK View Post
    It is obligatory for a GS to submit food bill to claim. Alternatively he may opt for old TA/DA rates
    I don't know what is referred in CAG office order referred above. But, the production bills (even as per New TA rules) have been waived in the office of Accountant General and Min. of Earth Sciences. But, it is their inter departmental instruction waiving production of such bills. It is not accepted in my department by PAO and they insist on production of the same. This is for info.

Member krishnan09 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ramnath View Post
    I don't know what is referred in CAG office order referred above. But, the production bills (even as per New TA rules) have been waived in the office of Accountant General and Min. of Earth Sciences. But, it is their inter departmental instruction waiving production of such bills. It is not accepted in my department by PAO and they insist on production of the same. This is for info.
    The CAG office order granting a special provision/rule with regard to the TA to their own subordinate offices, cannot be followed by other Central Government Offices. They have the constitutional powers. Thier powers cannot be questioned by any Ministry/Department, but Surepeme Court can overule. That is what I gathered.

+ Reply to Thread