+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1540

Thread: Injustice to pre-2006 pensioners in old s-29 & 30 scales(18400-22400 & 22400-24500)

  1. #1221
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    In reference to Shri V. Natarajan's post 1218 above, I would too, like to thank the gconnect team for the new pension calculator. gconnect is doing wonderfully well. I cangratulate them for the service being rendered by them especially, to elderly.

  2. #1222
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnatarajan View Post

    My impressions:

    Raising the conseerned scale to a higher GP level may mean UPGRADATION after the Sixth CPC.
    AS A RESULT, THOSE NOT IN SERVICE ON THE DATE OF EFFECTIVE UPGRADTION ORDERS MAY NOT GET THE BENEFIT.

    Of course this is injustice.
    Past examples of departures from this rule may be there.

    Litigations must have taken place (eg Rly Pensioners).

    Going to CATs/ Courts may be inevitable for the retirees not covered by the raised GP!!!!

    vnatarajan
    Dear Shri VN,Others. I believe some of the organisations have started giving Grade Pay of 4600 now. For example employees and pre 2006 pensioners of Survey of India are now getting GP 4600. Fact of the matter is that SCPC had left it the Department concerned to raise GP from 4200 to 4600, if they find it fit, with finance concerence from their Associated Accounts Branch.

  3. #1223
    Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Dear Gconnect Administrator

    Many thanks for timely innovation for the calculation of the pension of pre-2006 pensioners. Many have been asking for calculating their revised pensions. The same is of great help to all of them.


    Gopal Krishan

  4. #1224
    Member ssharma is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    could someone clarify what should the pension be for someone with 37 years of service retiring from S-29 on aug 2005 and last basic of 22400 from the 18400-22400 bracket?

  5. #1225
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssharma View Post
    could someone clarify what should the pension be for someone with 37 years of service retiring from S-29 on aug 2005 and last basic of 22400 from the 18400-22400 bracket?
    The revised pension effective 1.1.2006 to 23.9.2012 would be 23700 + DR and from 24.9.2012 onwards it would be 27350 +DR.

  6. #1226
    Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,249

    Default



    SINCE STARTING THIS THREAD ON 7TH OCT 2008, I HAVE TRAVELLED ALONG IT -A LOT - HANGING ON TO IT FIRMLY - AND TRYING TO STRENGTHEN IT THROUGH POSTS
    HERE.

    IN THE PROCESS, I HAVE PICKED UP A COUPLE OF INVINCIBLE- NET-MSUKETEERS WHO ARE SUOERBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE- AS STUBBORN AND AS PERSEVERANT AS MYSELF- KEEPING COMPANY WITH ME TILL TODAY:

    FIRST IS MY GREAT FRIEND SHRI MLK JI AND THE OTHER IS MY EVER-ACTIVE- EVER-READY- EVER-ALERT SHRI NSR JI.

    THESE TWO HAVE MADE THIS THREAD MULTI-STRINGED AND POLY-COLOURED.

    YESTERDAY, I HAD THE FIRST GLIMPSE OF MY OWN PPO / SSA EMAIL COPY-ISSUED BY THE CPAO TO MY CPPC BANK VIZ BOM AT PUNE , AUTHORISING DISBURSAL OF MY REVISED PENSION @ 27350 BASICPLUS DR PERMISSIBLE , WEF 24 9 2012!. A PART OF THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS CAMPAIGN HAD BEEN MATRIALISED, WHATEVER "COLOUR" OR "CAMOUFLAGUE" THE GOVT MAY USE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE......

    THIS GLORIOUS CAMPAIGN IS UNPARALLELLED FOR MANY REASONS.

    ONLY ONE EXAMPLE I SHALL MENTION NOW; THAT IS THE ACTIVE PARTICIPATION BY A VERY SENIOR STALWART- PENSIONER SHRI KSS SIR AND HIS UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE ON THE PENSIONERS' SUBJECT IS AMAZING! HE HAD BEEN OUR BHEESHMA PITA- MAHA IN THIS ENDEAVOUR...

    OTHERS SHALL BE ENUMERATED IN DUE COURSE.

    I THANK ONE AND ALL- AND BECAUSE OF THEIR ENCOURAGNENT ONLY, I WAITED WITH PATIENCE FOR THE DAY TO RECEIVE MY REVISED SSA- WHICH HAPPENED NEARLY AFTER A GAP OF 4 YEARS 6 MONTHS AFTER OCT 2008, MORE HAN 1000 POSTS IN THIS THERAD, VIEWINGS OF OVER 1,52000 IN THESE 1400 DAYS OR SO ALMOST @ 100 VIEWS PER DAY - CONISISTENTLY- MUST BE A RECORD.....

    THANKS TO GCONNECT ADMIN ALSO.

    vnatarajan

  7. #1227
    Member ssharma is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaujiaml View Post
    The revised pension effective 1.1.2006 to 23.9.2012 would be 23700 + DR and from 24.9.2012 onwards it would be 27350 +DR.

    Thank you Kanaujiaml ji since i have retired from the maximum of the S-29 scale should i not get the minimum of S-30 scale? Does this call for a separate legal action or is this being already covered under the court cases being fought by our esteemed colleagues?

  8. #1228
    Member ssharma is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnatarajan View Post


    SINCE STARTING THIS THREAD ON 7TH OCT 2008, I HAVE TRAVELLED ALONG IT -A LOT - HANGING ON TO IT FIRMLY - AND TRYING TO STRENGTHEN IT THROUGH POSTS
    HERE.

    IN THE PROCESS, I HAVE PICKED UP A COUPLE OF INVINCIBLE- NET-MSUKETEERS WHO ARE SUOERBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE- AS STUBBORN AND AS PERSEVERANT AS MYSELF- KEEPING COMPANY WITH ME TILL TODAY:

    FIRST IS MY GREAT FRIEND SHRI MLK JI AND THE OTHER IS MY EVER-ACTIVE- EVER-READY- EVER-ALERT SHRI NSR JI.

    THESE TWO HAVE MADE THIS THREAD MULTI-STRINGED AND POLY-COLOURED.

    YESTERDAY, I HAD THE FIRST GLIMPSE OF MY OWN PPO / SSA EMAIL COPY-ISSUED BY THE CPAO TO MY CPPC BANK VIZ BOM AT PUNE , AUTHORISING DISBURSAL OF MY REVISED PENSION @ 27350 BASICPLUS DR PERMISSIBLE , WEF 24 9 2012!. A PART OF THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS CAMPAIGN HAD BEEN MATRIALISED, WHATEVER "COLOUR" OR "CAMOUFLAGUE" THE GOVT MAY USE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE......

    THIS GLORIOUS CAMPAIGN IS UNPARALLELLED FOR MANY REASONS.

    ONLY ONE EXAMPLE I SHALL MENTION NOW; THAT IS THE ACTIVE PARTICIPATION BY A VERY SENIOR STALWART- PENSIONER SHRI KSS SIR AND HIS UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE ON THE PENSIONERS' SUBJECT IS AMAZING! HE HAD BEEN OUR BHEESHMA PITA- MAHA IN THIS ENDEAVOUR...

    OTHERS SHALL BE ENUMERATED IN DUE COURSE.

    I THANK ONE AND ALL- AND BECAUSE OF THEIR ENCOURAGNENT ONLY, I WAITED WITH PATIENCE FOR THE DAY TO RECEIVE MY REVISED SSA- WHICH HAPPENED NEARLY AFTER A GAP OF 4 YEARS 6 MONTHS AFTER OCT 2008, MORE HAN 1000 POSTS IN THIS THERAD, VIEWINGS OF OVER 1,52000 IN THESE 1400 DAYS OR SO ALMOST @ 100 VIEWS PER DAY - CONISISTENTLY- MUST BE A RECORD.....

    THANKS TO GCONNECT ADMIN ALSO.

    vnatarajan

    Shri Natrajan hats off to efforts put in by the persevering members. I'm under the impression that an important hearing is going to take place this month or has taken place at the Delhi High Court. Would you kindly enlighten me with the latest updates? Thank you.

  9. #1229
    Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    PL Watch for tomorrow 29 April 2013- WP C 1535/ 2012 UOI vs CGS29PA & Ors - at Court No 4 pl - for ADMISSION ---- at Hon DHC-
    ALL PENSIONERS PRAY THE CASE MUST BE REJECTED FOR ADMISSION ON ITS DEMERIT- AS THE GOVT , REALISNG ITS UNJUST ACTION THRU MPB FIASCO, HAS ISSUED THE NEW "MGP" BASED STEPPING UP PENSION ORDER, WHICH IS NOTHING BUT A "SELF-CONFESSION" OF ITS ERRORNEOUS STAND. MOREOVER IT ALSO UPHOLDS THE CORRECTNESS OF PR ACT VERDICT, AGINST WH ONLY THIS WP IS FILED BY IT!

    How long the Govt can play hide and seek? delay justice? Hide the truth?

    vnatarajan

  10. #1230
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssharma View Post
    Thank you Kanaujiaml ji since i have retired from the maximum of the S-29 scale should i not get the minimum of S-30 scale? Does this call for a separate legal action or is this being already covered under the court cases being fought by our esteemed colleagues?
    Dear ssharma. As far as I know, there is no such case active at the moment.The fact of the matter is that those who tried for a separate pay scale or even so called "full parity" i. e. fixing revised pension on point to point basis,could not succeed even at very first legal battle. I can understand the agony of people like you (I too feel a little hurt personally with this situation), but SCPC failed badly in this respect and thereafter, Govt. decided to favour only s30 leaving others high and dry.Now, there is talk of 7CPC.We need to organise even more (s29 pensioners Association is already in existence now and fighting the modified parity case in Delhi HC) and bring before the Commission all these disparities with the hope that it would understand the psyche and hurt it gave to us and do something to rectify it.Agreed, age is acting against us, but that should not deter us to do nothing only because of it and loose hope without fighting, for the fight is not for "money" but for esteem.

  11. #1231
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Dear friends. Kindly refer to Shri V. Natarajan's post 1226 above. He has already received his revised SSA (PPO) and it is hoped,he would start receiving his stepped up pension with arrears soon,if not already done. My congratulation to him.I feel indebted firstly to the gconnect for giving us such a unique forum and then Shri V. Natarajan, for starting this particular thread and giving it his patronage throughout.I feel proud for having been a very small part of it but throughout.Since start of this thread, our fight has moved to various stages and today,we can proudly say that,after all we could succeed in our efforts, against all odds,and,force the Govt. to give us which SCPC gave to us and which even was given under Govt. Resolution dated 29.8.2008 but which was latter withdrawn by the MOP(DOP) OM dated 3.10.2008.Of course,our fight has been won only partially, because the stepped pension is only effective from 24.9.2012 and not 1.1.2006,the date of implementation of SCPC Report, but one day we would win the remaining battle, too. This fight is not for money as section of people in general and the Govt., thought or even think today, but for restoring our "hurt psyche" and damaged "esteem".

  12. #1232
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default Pensioners win case in Delhi High Court.

    Dear friends. I have got a special great news to share with pre 2006 pensioners, particularly from s29 pre revised pay scale. The Union of India "appeal" in Delhi High Court against CAT PB Judgment in OA No. 655 of 2010, was heard today (29.04.2013) and "dismissed" by the Delhi High Court. It is a great news and I congratulate all the pensioners friends for this achievement.

  13. #1233
    Member RPGoswami is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    52

    Default

    What exactly is the implication of this judgement?

  14. #1234
    Member RPGoswami is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    52

    Default

    You don't get any thing more on the fitment formula of 2.26 given by the sixth pay commission also
    Quote Originally Posted by ssharma View Post
    Thank you Kanaujiaml ji since i have retired from the maximum of the S-29 scale should i not get the minimum of S-30 scale? Does this call for a separate legal action or is this being already covered under the court cases being fought by our esteemed colleagues?

  15. #1235
    Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,249

    Default



    WRT Shri RPG's query at post 1233.

    TIS IMPLIES THAT THE PR CAT JUDGMENT OF 1 11 2011 IN OA NO 655/ 2010 STANDS.
    GOVT HAS GONE ON APPEAL TO HON DHC THRU WP 1535 / 2012 AGAINST THE ABOVE JUDGMENT , TERMING IT A S"ERRONEOUS". THE DHC VERDICT SHOW IT THE CORRECT PLACE....

    IN EAR;IER POSTS U WILL GET THE OP PART OF THE PR CAT JUDGMENT. GIST OF WHICH
    1.CAB RESOLUTION/ GAZ NOTIFICATION ISSUE THRU DOPPW OM 29 08 2008 HAS TO BE IMPLEMENTED WEF 1 1 2006.
    2.OMs OF 3/ 14 OCT 2008 ISSUED BY THE DOPPW WERE NULLIFIED.
    3.AFFECTED SEGMENTS OF ORE 2006 PENSONERS WILL GET THE REVISED PENSION IN TERMS OF SL NO ( VIZ ON MPPB BASIS AND NOT ON MPB BASIS - WITH FULL ARREARS WEF 1 1 2006 WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF PR BENCH CAT'S JUDGMENT.

    AS GOVT HAS NOT FOUND FAVOUR AT DHC, THE CONTEMPT FILED AGAINST THEM KEPT PENDING FOR THE DHC PROCEEDINGS,, WILL NOW BE REVOKED AND THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES HAVE TO FACE THE SAME - AS THE TEMP RELIEF GIVEN TO THEM SUO MOTO LAPSES NOW.

    vnatarajan

  16. #1236
    Member ssharma is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnatarajan View Post


    WRT Shri RPG's query at post 1233.

    TIS IMPLIES THAT THE PR CAT JUDGMENT OF 1 11 2011 IN OA NO 655/ 2010 STANDS.
    GOVT HAS GONE ON APPEAL TO HON DHC THRU WP 1535 / 2012 AGAINST THE ABOVE JUDGMENT , TERMING IT A S"ERRONEOUS". THE DHC VERDICT SHOW IT THE CORRECT PLACE....

    IN EAR;IER POSTS U WILL GET THE OP PART OF THE PR CAT JUDGMENT. GIST OF WHICH
    1.CAB RESOLUTION/ GAZ NOTIFICATION ISSUE THRU DOPPW OM 29 08 2008 HAS TO BE IMPLEMENTED WEF 1 1 2006.
    2.OMs OF 3/ 14 OCT 2008 ISSUED BY THE DOPPW WERE NULLIFIED.
    3.AFFECTED SEGMENTS OF ORE 2006 PENSONERS WILL GET THE REVISED PENSION IN TERMS OF SL NO ( VIZ ON MPPB BASIS AND NOT ON MPB BASIS - WITH FULL ARREARS WEF 1 1 2006 WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF PR BENCH CAT'S JUDGMENT.

    AS GOVT HAS NOT FOUND FAVOUR AT DHC, THE CONTEMPT FILED AGAINST THEM KEPT PENDING FOR THE DHC PROCEEDINGS,, WILL NOW BE REVOKED AND THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES HAVE TO FACE THE SAME - AS THE TEMP RELIEF GIVEN TO THEM SUO MOTO LAPSES NOW.

    vnatarajan
    This is good news congratulations to all.

  17. #1237
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssharma View Post
    Thank you Kanaujiaml ji since i have retired from the maximum of the S-29 scale should i not get the minimum of S-30 scale? Does this call for a separate legal action or is this being already covered under the court cases being fought by our esteemed colleagues?
    Your revised basic pension has been raised from 22400 /2 =11200 x 2.26=25312 to sum of 50 % of 44700 + 10000 =27350 vide OM dated 28.1.2013 effective 24.9.12. There is an increase of 2038 + DR @ 80% as at present. Further,
    there is no law in support of minimum of s30 for those
    who retired from s29, even when they were at highest
    stage of the pre revised pay scale, as Article 14 or
    Article 16 are not violated.Stepping of pay or pension of
    senior equal to junior, if junior happens to get higher pay
    or pension is not applicable if both are not from, same pre revised pay scale, same stream of seniority, same service
    and hierarchy.Sad but true.

  18. #1238
    Member ssharma is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaujiaml View Post
    Your revised basic pension has been raised from 22400 /2 =11200 x 2.26=25312 to sum of 50 % of 44700 + 10000 =27350 vide OM dated 28.1.2013 effective 24.9.12. There is an increase of 2038 + DR @ 80% as at present. Further,
    there is no law in support of minimum of s30 for those
    who retired from s29, even when they were at highest
    stage of the pre revised pay scale, as Article 14 or
    Article 16 are not violated.Stepping of pay or pension of
    senior equal to junior, if junior happens to get higher pay
    or pension is not applicable if both are not from, same pre revised pay scale, same stream of seniority, same service
    and hierarchy.Sad but true.

    Please correct me if i'm wrong but in my understanding the CAT PB judgement of 1.11.2011 gives no other benefits than OM dated 28.1.2013 in my case (retiring on aug 2005 from maximum of S-29 with 37 years service)?

    Ideally it should have been 50% of 67000 i.e. 33500. Seemingly S29 has been capped at 51850+10000=61850... where as it should have gone up to 67000.
    Last edited by ssharma; 29-04-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  19. #1239
    Junior Member rksehgal31 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Dear Natarajan ji & Kanaujia ji,
    Congratulations on your well-deserved victory. Your dedicated efforts for more than 4 years have borne fruit. You can enjoy the fruits provided the government does not go to the Supreme Court in appeal.
    The arrears from 01.01.06 to 31.03.13 work out to Rs.114.60 for every one rupee increase in pension.
    In our case, HVPN has filed SLP in the SC today. We have also filed review application in the P&H HC for the left out points.
    With best wishes,
    Er RK Sehgal

  20. #1240
    Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rksehgal31 View Post
    Dear Natarajan ji & Kanaujia ji,
    Congratulations on your well-deserved victory. Your dedicated efforts for more than 4 years have borne fruit. You can enjoy the fruits provided the government does not go to the Supreme Court in appeal.
    The arrears from 01.01.06 to 31.03.13 work out to Rs.114.60 for every one rupee increase in pension.
    In our case, HVPN has filed SLP in the SC today. We have also filed review application in the P&H HC for the left out points.
    With best wishes,
    Er RK Sehgal
    Thanks a lot. This victory is not only ours but for entire pensioners fraternity. Yes, UOI would go to Supreme Court but there too, it would meet the same fate, I believe. Our good wishes are always with you and rest assured, victory would be of pensioners, because Govt. humiliated them and perpetuated injustice on them, forced them to go to the Court.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grade pay for past pensioners
    By yenyem in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. Injustice done by cpc
    By balajeeva97 in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-05-2009, 07:09 PM
  3. pre 1996 Pensioners _ parity
    By RSundaram in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
  4. Scales for new joinees after 2006
    By anu_dual in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-09-2008, 02:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts