+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1540

Thread: Injustice to pre-2006 pensioners in old s-29 & 30 scales(18400-22400 & 22400-24500)

Administrator gconnect has disabled reputation

Pre-2006 Pension arrears Calculator

Dear Pre-2006 Pensioners,

GConnect has come up with an online tool "Pre-2006 Pension arrears Calculator" which would calculate Revised Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners as on 1st January 2006 and month wise pension arrears from 1st January 2006. Pl have a look at the same using the link given below. Pl provide your valuable feedback so that the tool can be enhanced if needed

Click here for GConnect Pre-2006 Arrears Calculator

Junior Member vvenkateswarrao is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    It has become a practice now a days for the Government babus to state that the court judgment benefits will accrue only to the concerned. They are throwing the natural justice to winds. Can we allow it? The strength of winning a point lies in mass appeals. If a few appeal, naturally, the appeals will not see the light of the day. Why should an employee/pensioner knock the doors of court of law for simple matter of pay/pension revision? can't the babus see the natural justice while issuing the circulars? Why there should be n number of amendments to any first circular? If things are seen in the right perspective, lot of court cases cease and valuable time of the courts can be used for more valuable matters.

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

DEAR ALL,

AFTER SETTLING THE MOD PARITY ISSUE FOR ALL OLD PENSIONERS, I HAVE TAKEN UP THE NFU ISSUE FOR PRE 1 1 2006 RETIREES AND A FORUM " S24 PENSIONERS' ASSOCIATION" IN FACE BOOK IS THE GROUP WHERE I HAVE MADE ELABORATE NOTINGS TO GUIDE THEM. WE HAVE FILED A FEW CASES ALREADY ON THE NFU ISSUE.

DEPRIVING NFU TO ELIGIBLE ORG SERV GR A PRE 1 1 2006 RETIREES HAS RESULTED IN REDUCED PENSIONS TO THE WRT THEIR POST 1 1 2006 RETIREE EQUALS , IN EACH DEPT/ ORGANISATION/ ORGANISE SERVICE GR A CADRE BELONGING TO THEM

MISCHIEF IS PLAYED MORE BY THE CADRE CONTROLLING AUTHORITY.

DOPT IS NAIVE ON THIS SIXTH CPC PAY PARITY BENEFIT POLICY WRT 2 YR IAS JR BATCHES . DOPPW HAD NOT BEEN CONSULTED WRT PRE 1 1 2006 ELIGIBILITY/ PENSION ENTITLEMENT.....!

vnatarajan

Default Continuing Injustice ...

Quote Originally Posted by vnatarajan View Post
    DEAR ALL,

AFTER SETTLING THE MOD PARITY ISSUE FOR ALL OLD PENSIONERS, I HAVE TAKEN UP THE NFU ISSUE FOR PRE 1 1 2006 RETIREES AND A FORUM " S24 PENSIONERS' ASSOCIATION" IN FACE BOOK IS THE GROUP WHERE I HAVE MADE ELABORATE NOTINGS TO GUIDE THEM. WE HAVE FILED A FEW CASES ALREADY ON THE NFU ISSUE.

DEPRIVING NFU TO ELIGIBLE ORG SERV GR A PRE 1 1 2006 RETIREES HAS RESULTED IN REDUCED PENSIONS TO THE WRT THEIR POST 1 1 2006 RETIREE EQUALS , IN EACH DEPT/ ORGANISATION/ ORGANISE SERVICE GR A CADRE BELONGING TO THEM

MISCHIEF IS PLAYED MORE BY THE CADRE CONTROLLING AUTHORITY.

DOPT IS NAIVE ON THIS SIXTH CPC PAY PARITY BENEFIT POLICY WRT 2 YR IAS JR BATCHES . DOPPW HAD NOT BEEN CONSULTED WRT PRE 1 1 2006 ELIGIBILITY/ PENSION ENTITLEMENT.....!

vnatarajan
    THE ISSUE OF DISTORTED PAY STRUCTURING WITH IRRATIONAL HORIZINTAL AND VERTICAL RELATIVITIES MANIFESTED AS REDUCED PENSIONS WHICH HAD BEEN UNFAIRLY UNJUSTLY UNETHICALLY IMPOSED THRU MODIFIED PARITY POLICIES OF 5 and 6 CPC , ON SOME AGGRIEVED SEGMENTS OF PRE 112006 RETIREES , HAS " GREATLY DISTURBED" THE PENSION EQUALITY BETWEEN PAST AND PRSENT PENSIONERS.

EVEN FOR CORRECT MOD PARITY, A GREAT LEGAL BATTLE HAD TO BE FOUGHT OVER 7 yrs. 2008 to 2015.

THE GOVT IS CARRYING THIS ERRONEOUS APPROACH FORWARD TO 7 CPC, BY COMMITTING THE SAME TYPE OF PAY STRUCTURE DISTURBANCES MANIFESTED IN ERRONEOUS H AND V RELATIVITIES , INNTHR SEVENTH CPC PAY MATRIX TABLE (7 PMT).

IF ACTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN TO CORRECT THE MEGA ANOMALY AND GROSS DISPARITY IN REVISED PENSIONS BETWEEN PAST AND PRESENT PENSIONERS BY CORRECTING / PROVIDING GUIDELINES IN THE APPLICATION OF THIS PMT, NUMEROUS DISPUTES WILL ARISE , LEADING TO UNENDING LITIGATIONS.

PRE 112006 PENSIONER CASE WILL BE SHOW CASED HERE.

OTHER SIMILARLY AGGRIEVED SEGMENTS, MAY COMPARE AND ORIENT.

THE PAY PARITY ACP MACP NFU COMPONENTS HAVE ALSO COMPOUNDED THIS ANOMALY/ DISPARITY.

LOSS IN ELIGIBLE PENSION AMOUNTS IS LIKEY TO BE ENORMOUS IN SOME CASES.

MY FIRST POST WILL ON THE FIRST TWO DEFINITIONS OF ANOMALY REFERRED TO NAC BY THE DOPT THRU THEIR OM DT 16 AUG 2016.

vnatarajan

DEAR PRE 2006 S29/30 PENSIONERS AND ALSO OTHER PENSIONERS WHO HAVE SUFFERED/ WILL BE SUFFERING REDUCED PENSIONS, IF THE DISTORTED & DISTURBED HOR AND VERTICAL RELATIVITIES IN THE 5 CPC AND 6 CPC PAY STRUCTURES ARE NOT REMOVED AT LEAST IN THE 7 CPC PAY MATRIX TABLE, BEFORE THE MEGA ANOMALIES AND GROSS DISPARITY IN PENIONS BETWEEN THE PAST AND PRESENT PENSIONERS SHOW UP.

REFERRINFG SUCH MEGA AND GROSS ISSUES AS A NEW ITEM OF DEFINITION FOR THE 7 NAC FOR DEALING ANOMALY CASES OF EMPLOYEESS IS PURELY AN ACTION CONCERNING THOSE IN SERVICE.

WHAT ABOUT THE DAMAGES ALREADY DONE TO THE OLDER/ PRE 2006 PENSIONERS CASES OF MEGA AND GROSS ANOMALY/ DISPARITY IN PENSIONS ISSUES?

BEFORE COMING TO THE THIRD DEFINITION OF ANOMALY AS REFERRED ABOVE, I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE ON RECORD THE APPEAL I HAD SENT TO SHRI SHIV GOPAL MISHRA , SECRETARY , NC JCM, 7 CPC NAC, WHO WILL PERHAPS COORDINATE ALL 7 CPC CASES OF ANOMALIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF PENSIONERS .

MY LETTER TO SEC NCJCM DT 7 NOV 2016, SHOW CASES THE PRE 2006 S29 PENSIONERS ISSUES , BUT IN THEY CAN ALSO BE RELEVANT TO OTHER SCALES/ GRADES/ LEVELS.

COPY OF LETTER:

ON 7 NOV 2016, I HAVE SENT BY SP POST , THE APPEAL FOR PREEMPTIVE ACTIONS TO ANOMALY COMMITTEE SECRETARY , NS JCM, SHRI SHIV GOPLA MISHRA , BY SP POST ON THE 7 CPC GROSS ANOMALY ISSUES RELATED TO OPTIONS AND PAY MATRIX TABLE ON BEHALF OF OLD PENSIONERS. IT HAS A 9 PAGE DETAILED NOTE, SHOWCASING THE PRE 1 1 2006/OLDER SAG/S29 PENSIONERS , BUT THE POINTS MADE OUT IN GENERAL CAN BE APPLICABLE TO ALL SUCH GR A (NFU AFFECTED) CASES , INCLUDING THE ACP/MACP AFFECTED. IN ANTICIAPATION OF OK FROM SHRI DK JAIN, I HAVE INCLUDED EXTRACTS FROM HIS SUBMISSION)

VN
    7 NOV 2016
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE IS LENGTHY. SHALL TRY TO POST IT IN PARTS.
    IT IS POSTED IN FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE GROUP "S24 PENSIONERS ASSOCAITION"

vnatarajan
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 28-02-2017 at 03:11 PM.

contd from pre post 1525 ; note will follow later.

LINK TO LETTER NO: VN/ 7 CPC NAC/2016 Dated: 7 Nov, 2016 AND NOTE PUBLISHED IN FACE BOOK PAGE OF S24 PENSIONERS ASSOCIATION:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6203...0383142733756/
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 28-02-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Default What about anomalies in revised pension of old pensioners?

DOPT OM DT 20 FEB 2017 , ADDING THE THIRD DEFINITION OF 7 CPC PAY ANOMALY:

Study the OM carefully from part of it given at the end, introducing an addition to Definition of Anomaly.It reads "Where the Official Side and the Staff Side are of the opinion that the vertical and horizontal relativities have been disturbed as a result of the 7th Central Pay Commission to give rise to anomalous situation."

WHO WILL DEAL WITH THE MEGA ANOMALIES AND GROSS DISPARITIES IN REVISED PENSIONS OF OLD PENSIONERS, WHICH HAVE BEEN DISTURBED ALREADY SEVERAL TIMES DUE TO :

1. Bunching of increments in 5 and 6 CPC revisions.
    2. Merging of higher pay scales with lower pay scales in 5 and 6 CPC.
    3. Merging multiple pay scales of different hierarchical levels leading to gross disturbances in pay structures like PAY BANDS OF 6 CPC and now PAY MATRIX OF 7 CPC ATTEMPTING BUNDLIMG GRADES.
    4. Not identifying the correct minimum and maximum for pre 2006 pay scales , in the PAY BANDS OF 6 CPC AND IN PAY MATRIX TABLE OF 7 CPC.
    5. Policy of modified parity adopted in 5 and 6 CPC have reduced pension parity to absurd levels of disparity amounting to even 20k pm at S29 level.
    6. DENYING PP FINANCIAL BENEFIT, ACP MACP PENSINARY BENEFITS WEF 112006 added to losses in pensions.
    7. DENIAL OF SPL PAY NPA STAG INCREMENTS ETC FOR PENSION BENEFITS IS UNFAIR .
    8. Entry pay of DRs CAN NOT be applied to PROMOTEES, WHOSE MINIMUM HAS TO BE ABOVE THE FORMER .
    9. Higher grade pensioner had to get pension more than the maximum of the feeder/ jr grade pensioner for comparable service .

THESE HAVE RESULTED IN DISTORTIONS AND DISTURBANCES OF HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL RELATIVITIES IN REVISED PENSIONS WHICH NEED TO BE SET RIGHT AT POLICY LEVELS, BEFORE INDIVIDUAL ANOMALIES ARE TAKEN UP.

PL THROW YOUR MIGHT AT THE NCJCM OF 7 CPC NAC.

vnatarajan

Extract of OM OF DOPT DT 20 FEB 2017 ( CAN be accessed in DOPT WEBSITE)

No.11/2 /2016-JCA
    Government of India
    Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel & Training Establishment JCA Section
    North Block, New Delhi Dated the 20th February, 2017
    OFFICE MEMORANDUM
    Subject: Setting up of Anomaly Committee to settle the anomalies arising out of the implementation of the Seventh Pay Commission's recommendations.
    The undersigned is directed to refer to DoPT's OM of even number dated 16/8/2016 and to incorporate the following modification in the definition of anomaly:
    "Where the Official Side and the Staff Side are of the opinion that the vertical and horizontal relativities have been disturbed as a result of the 7th Central Pay Commission to give rise to anomalous situation."
    read as follows:
    With the incorporation of the above para in the O.M., the definition of anomaly will
    (1) Definition of Anomaly
    Anomaly will include the following cases;
    a) Where the Official Side and the Staff Side are of the opinion that any recommendation is in contravention of the principle or the policy enunciated by the Sixth Central Pay Commission itself without the Commission assigning any reason;..........
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 01-03-2017 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Clarifying typo mistakes editing

Smile Status of feasibility committee report on implementation of 7 cpc option 1 reco:

DEAR ALL PRE 11 2006 & PRE 1 1 2016 RETIREES,

IN THE MEANWHILE LET ME UPDATE THE STATUS OF FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE REPORT ON IMPLENTATION OF 7 CPC OPTION 1 RECO. REPORT WENT FROM DP&PW TO DOEXP IN EARLY FEB 2017. AGAIN FROM THERE IT APPEARS TO HAVE COME BACK TO DP&PW (AFTER DOEXP SCRUTINY/ RECO etc) FOR FURTHER ACTIONS?

WILL IT GO TO CAB SECTT NOW?

VN
    1 MAR 2017
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    7 CPC PRE 112016 REVISED PENSION WRT OPTION 1
    Status of Feasibility Committee Reporting.

Here is my latest RTI TO DEPT OF EXP., WHERE THE REPORT OF THE FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE IS RESTING NOW :

VN
    26 FEB 2017

----------------------------------------------------

Online RTI Request Form Details
    RTI Request Details :-

RTI Request Registration number DOEXP/R/2017/50148
    Public Authority Department of Expenditure

Personal Details of RTI Applicant:-
    Name V NATARAJAN

Description of Information Sought
    DEAR CPIO,

IN RESPONSE TO MY GRIEVANCE PMOPG/E/2017/0044347 DT 22 Jan 2017 to HON PRIME MINISTER, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ON 9 FEB 2017 THAT -QUOTE-The grievance is a representation for implementation of first option recommended by 7th CPC for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners. A Committee has been set up as per the decision of the Cabinet to examine the feasibility of option 1 of the recommendations of 7th CPC for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners. The Committee has submitted its report to Department of Expenditure. The recommendation of the above Committee would further be examined by Department of Expenditure and submitted to the Cabinet for its consideration and approval.- UNQUOTE

MY RTI QUERIES:

KINDLY FURNISH INFORMATION ON :

1.WHETHER THE DEPT OF EXPENDITURE HAS RECEIVED THE ABOVE MENTIONED REPORT ON FEASIBILITY OF OPTION 1 OF 7 CPC RECOMMENDATION OF REVISION OF PENSION OF PRE 2016 PENSIONERS AND THE DATE OF RECEIPT.

2. WHETHER THE DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE HAS COMPLETED ITS EXAMINATION OF THE REPORT AND SUBMITTED THE SAME TO THE CABINET FOR ITS CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL. PL FURNISH DETAILS AND THE DATE OF SUBMISSION TO CABINET.

3. IF NOT, REASONS FOR DELAYS AND THE LIKELY DATE BY WHICH THE SUBMISSION OF REPORT MAY BE ACCOMPLISHED.

4.RECOMMENDATIONs OF THE FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE , AS WELL AS THOSE OF THE DEPT OF PENSION &PW AND THE DEPT OF EXPENDITURE.

V NATARAJAN 26 FEB 2017
    ( ON BEHALF OF SELF AND MANY OLD AGED DIGITALLY UNABLED PENSIONERS)
    Concerned CPIO Nodal Officer
    ------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: UPDATE ON 1 3 2017 : IT IS SEEN THAT THE DOEXP HAS TRANSFERRED THE RTI APPLICATION TO DP&PW (FROM WHERE I HAD RECD THE PMO'S REPLY, ON 27 FEB 2017 . IT IS NOW WITH THE CPIO(S) OF DP&PW, AND THE NEW REGN NO IS DP&PW/R/2017/80056 DT 27 FEB 2017. .....THIS MAY MEAN THAT THE DEPT OF EXP HAS SENT BACK THE FILE OF FEAS. COM REPORT BACK TO CHAIRMAN/ SECY DPPW FOR "SOME ACTION"..... IS IT THE USUALLY SHUNTING PRACTICE IN RED TAPISM CULTURE OR IS IT FOR THE SECY DPPW/ CHAIRMAN FEAS COM TO SEND THE REPORT TO CAB SECTT WITH DOEXP VIEWS? LET US WAIT AND WATCH.......

vnatarajan 1 MARCH 2017

Default Status of feasibility committee report

Dear FRIENDS/ OLD & PRE 112006 PENSIONERS,

WE ARE AT OUR WITS END.

DEALING WITH THREE CORNERS OF A TRIANGLE WHOSE CARDINALS WOULD NEVER MEET!

DOPT & DPPW UNDER DIRECT CONTROL OF HON PM THRU HIS MOS AT THE BASE AND THE DOEXP AT THE TOP .....

YOU HAVE SEEN THAT ON 27 FEB, THE DOE HAD SHUNTED BY TRANSFER MY RTI ON THE SUBJECT TO THE DPPW.

NOW DPPW REPLIES TO THE TRANSFERRED RTI as FOLLOWS:

Online RTI Status Form

Note:Fields marked with * are Mandatory.
    Enter Registration Number DP&PW/R/2017/80056
    Name V NATARAJAN
    Date of filing 27/02/2017
    Public Authority Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare
    Status REQUEST DISPOSED OF
    Date of action 02/03/2017
    Reply :- Committee constituted to examine the feasibility of option 1 of the recommendation of seventh CPC has submitted its report to Department of expenditure on 14.12.2016. remaining information solicited in the application pertains to Department of Expenditure.
    CPIO Details :- S CHAKRABARTI
    Phone:
    First Appellate Authority Details :- Tripti P Ghosh
    Phone:
    Nodal Officer Details :-
    Telephone Number 01127492567
    Email Id mkumar.mol@nic.in

SHOULD WE WEEP OR LAUGH?

WHAT A SHAME OF THE GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF HON PMO?

Yes, I SHALL SEND A PUNGENT REJOINDER TO THE APEX AUTHORITIES IN A DAY OR TWO....

vnatarajan
    3 MARCH 2017
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 03-03-2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Typo

Default Status of feasibility committee report

Dear FRIENDS/ OLD & PRE 112006 PENSIONERS,

WE ARE AT OUR WITS END.

DEALING WITH THREE CORNERS OF A TRIANGLE WHOSE CARDINALS WOULD NEVER MEET!

DOPT & DPPW UNDER DIRECT CONTROL OF HON PM THRU HIS MOS AT THE BASE AND THE DOEXP AT THE TOP .....

YOU HAVE SEEN THAT ON 27 FEB, THE DOE HAD SHUNTED BY TRANSFER MY RTI ON THE SUBJECT TO THE DPPW.

NOW DPPW REPLIES TO THE TRANSFERRED RTI as FOLLOWS:

Online RTI Status Form

Note:Fields marked with * are Mandatory.
    Enter Registration Number DP&PW/R/2017/80056
    Name V NATARAJAN
    Date of filing 27/02/2017
    Public Authority Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare
    Status REQUEST DISPOSED OF
    Date of action 02/03/2017
    Reply :- Committee constituted to examine the feasibility of option 1 of the recommendation of seventh CPC has submitted its report to Department of expenditure on 14.12.2016. remaining information solicited in the application pertains to Department of Expenditure.
    CPIO Details :- S CHAKRABARTI
    Phone:
    First Appellate Authority Details :- Tripti P Ghosh
    Phone:
    Nodal Officer Details :-
    Telephone Number 01127492567
    Email Id mkumar.mol@nic.in

SHOULD WE WEEP OR LAUGH?

WHAT A SHAME OF THE GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF HON PMO?

Yes, I SHALL SEND A PUNGENT REJOINDER TO THE APEX AUTHORITIES IN A DAY OR TWO....

vnatarajan
    3 MARCH 2017

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Sear Sir,
    For these three Departments it is nothing new. As your are aware I am pursuing another matter relating to retirement under FR 56 of those born on the Ist January on the last day of December. These three Departments had been passing on my representations to one or the others for years. Ultimately after it was concluded that the matter fell with in the jurisdiction of DOPT, I had to submit a detailed representation to that Department for a final view. At the same time according to the Cabinet Secretariat, administratively concerned with the Allocation of Business Rules, FR 56 from the very beginning was the concern of the DOPT, where as DOE informed me that since 1978 the subject matter was transferred to DOPT.
    Gopal Krishan

DEAR ALL INTERESTED !

IMPORTANT: 7 CPC REVISED PENSION OPTIONS:

MINUTES OF THE 7th MEETING OF THE 7 CPC OPTION 1 FEAS. COM WITH NC JCM , WHEREIN IT BECOMES INEVITABLE THAT OPTION 3 type resolution MAY EMERGE AS FEASIBLE RECO INSTEAD OF OPTION 1.

http://www.airfindia.org/wp-content/...17.10.2016.pdf

As a consequence we may have to wait for DEPT OF EXPENDITURE's PROCESSING AND SUBMISSION TO CABINET FINALLY.......

vnatarajan
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 07-03-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Default Where is the 7 cpc option1 feasibility committee report? In doexp since 14 dec2016?

DEAR PRE 2006/2016 PENSIONERS,

My earlier RTI to DOEXP dt 26 Feb 2017 was shunted to DP&PW on 27 Feb 2017 promptly with a new Regn no 80056 dt 27 Feb 2017, only to be DISPOSED OF unilaterally stating that the FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE HAD SUBMITTED THE REPORT TO DOEXP ON 14 12 2016 AND ALL OTHER RTI QUESTIONS RELATE TO DOEXP!!!!

I HAVE NOW SENT MY REPEAT RTI TO DOEXP SEEKING THE INFORMATION AGAIN, WITH DP&PW'S RESPONSE. LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

vnatarajan
    10 MARCH 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online RTI Request Form Details

RTI Request Details :-

RTI Request Registration number
    DOEXP/R/2017/50189
    Department of Expenditure
    Personal Details of RTI Applicant:-
    Name
    V NATARAJAN
    7 JAYARAM AVENUE , SASTRI NAGAR, ADAYAR PO, CHENNAI
    Pincode 600020

Request Details :-Description of Information Sought

DEAR CPIO SIR,

A. This has reference to my earlier RTI application DOEXP/R/2017/50148 dt 26 Feb 2017 , which was forwarded and transferred to DP&PW on 27 Feb 2017 for action. It was not clear why it was sent to DP&PW as all queries pertained to DOEXP. My original application is reproduced for ready reference . QUOTE .
    IN RESPONSE TO MY GRIEVANCE PMOPG/E/2017/0044347 DT 22 Jan 2017 to HON PRIME MINISTER, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ON 9 FEB 2017 THAT -QUOTE-The grievance is a representation for implementation of first option recommended by 7th CPC for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners. A Committee has been set up as per the decision of the Cabinet to examine the feasibility of option 1 of the recommendations of 7th CPC for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners. The Committee has submitted its report to Department of Expenditure. The recommendation of the above Committee would further be examined by Department of Expenditure and submitted to the Cabinet for its consideration and approval.- UNQUOTE

MY RTI QUERIES

KINDLY FURNISH INFORMATION ON

1.WHETHER THE DEPT OF EXPENDITURE HAS RECEIVED THE ABOVE MENTIONED REPORT ON FEASIBILITY OF OPTION 1 OF 7 CPC RECOMMENDATION OF REVISION OF PENSION OF PRE 2016 PENSIONERS AND THE DATE OF RECEIPT.

2. WHETHER THE DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE HAS COMPLETED ITS EXAMINATION OF THE REPORT AND SUBMITTED THE SAME TO THE CABINET FOR ITS CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL. PL FURNISH DETAILS AND THE DATE OF SUBMISSION TO CABINET.

3. IF NOT, REASONS FOR DELAYS AND THE LIKELY DATE BY WHICH THE SUBMISSION OF REPORT MAY BE ACCOMPLISHED.

4.RECOMMENDATIONs OF THE FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE , AS WELL AS THOSE OF THE DEPT OF PENSION &PW AND THE DEPT OF EXPENDITURE.

UNQUOTE.

B. THE CPIO DP&PW , WHO DEALT THE TRANFERRED RTI WITH REGN NO DPP&PW/R/2017/80056 DT 27 FEB 2017 , had replied as follows . QUOTE-

REQUEST DISPOSED OF 02/03/17 Committee constituted to examine the feasibility of option 1 of the recommendation of seventh CPC has submitted its report to Department of expenditure on 14.12.2016. remaining information solicited in the application pertains to Department of Expenditure.

C. Under the circumstances, I request you to kindly furnish the material information solicited earlier without further loss of time ( PL REFER ABOVE - A 1 TO 4) as the REPORT concerned is very much in DOEXP wef 14 DEC 2016. IF NOT , CORRECT INFORMATION MAY PLEASE BE FURNISHED.

V NATARAJAN 10 MARCH 2017
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    The Government of India in various Ministries/Departments have appointed Under Secretaries concerned with a particular subject matter, as the Central Public Information Officers under the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of the information required to be supplied on that matter. In other words they are the concerned dealing officers as well as the holders/suppliers of the information/CPIOs under the RTI Act in respect of the same matter. There is general impression that RTI applications are being treated as a source of interference by the dealing officers, in their day to day functioning. It is also a common knowledge that they have developed a distaste for RTI. That is how the RTI application in this case has also been processed by these two Departments. My personal experience with all the three Departments, namely, DOPT, DoE and DPPW is also like that. One of my representation was initially transferred to DOE by DPPW. The former transferred to DOPT, who in turn sent the same back to DPPW. The DPPW returned the same to DOPT. In this manner time of two years was wasted.
    Gopal Krfishan

Smile Compliments to hon pm & good governance policy...

World leaders congratulate PM on Assembly Election results
    HON PM.NM JI, IT WAS A STUNNING VICTORY AT THE ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS , SPANNING ACROSS A VAST SEGMENT OF OUR COUNTRY, FROM NE TO SW THROUGH ITS CENTRAL PARTS...OLD SR CITIZENS & CG PENSIONERS LIKE ME HAD NO DOUBT THAT BJP UNDER YOUR AND AMIT JI'S INTIATIVE, WILL SAIL THROUGH .....NOW PEOPLE WOULD EXPECT BJP GOVT TO FULFIL AND DELIVER ITS PROMISES....( SIR, NOW I SUBMIT OUR MEAN EXPECTATION : GOVERNANCE IN DEPTS OF PERSONNEL, PENSION ( BOTH UNDER HON PMO) AND EXPENDITURE AND THEIR PUBLIC GRIEVANCE RESOLUTION MECHANISMS MUST BE SINCERE/ HONEST. THEIR TREATMENT AND ATTENTION FOR RESOLVING THE PENSION PROBLEMS OF OLD RETIRED CG SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS NEED YOUR ATTENTION AND INTERVENTION TO AVOID LITIGATIONS. THE SUFFERERS ARE THOSE VERY OLD SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS OF 1940 s to 1990s WHO HAD LAID THE STRONG FOUNDATIONS FOR MODERN INDIA'S GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY....PL GUIDE THE DEPTS..V NATARAJAN, ON BEHALF OF THOUSANDS OF RETD SR ADMIN GRADE AND OTHER PENSIONERS... OUR CONGRATS AND WISHES TO YOU AND BJP 15 MAR 2017 . http://nm-4.com/uc42

via NMApp

Exclamation Doubts of shri bsreddy from yadagiri nagar, hyderabd 500059

Dear friends ,

Doubts raised by SHRI B SADASHIV REDDY are the same that exist in minds of many.
    My EML reply given to him is reproduced later.

I DO HOPE THE DEPARTMENTS OF PENSIONS, EXPENDITURE, LAW / LEGAL AFFAIRS AND ALSO DEPT OF PERSONNEL ETC SINCERELY AND HONESTLY FOLLOW WHAT THEY HAD PROMISED TO OLD PENSIONERS ON THE ISSUE , THRU THE FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE IN OCTOBER 2017 AND THEIR LETTERS ISSUED TO NCJCM IN OCT & DEC 2017 .

I ALSO HOPE THEY RESPECT THE APPEALS OF HON PM NM JI, HON MIN OF LAW RSP JI, HON CJI KESAR JI.

If they can not adhere to ethics of GOOD GOVERNANCE, we shall not be a passive worn out lot. WE SHALL SEEK JUSTICE AND ESTABLISH THE TRUTH.

vnatarajan

Dear Shri BSR JI,

You have not clearly stated u r pre 2006 retiree.
    Presuming u to be so:

1. Option 1 may not be agreed upon.
    2. Instead , another formulation , supposed to be equally or better than option based on the revision formula adopted in successive CPCS may be given . This also is supposed to remove anomalies .
    3. This formulation is being recommended by the feasibility committee which was entrusted with the task, and its report is submitted in December 2016 middle to DOExpenditure, which in turn appears to have sent it to the CABINET SECY, who has to get the nod of the Govt.
    4.IF IT IS ACCEPTED AND IF THE FORMULA / OPTION 3 IS FAVOURABLE OR AT LEAST COMPARABLE TO PRE 112016 RETIREES LOT, WITH NO GREAT DISPARITY IN PENSIONS OF EQUALS ON EITHER SIDE OF 1 1 2016, we may not need to seek legal redressal.

OTHERWISE, WE MAY HAVE TO GO FOR LITIGATION, WHICH MAY COST A FORTUNE , SAY ABOIT 50 LAKS AS THE BATTLE MAY DRAG UP TO HSC AND TOP COUNSELS WILL HAVE TO ENGAGED.

All the best,

VN
    3 4 2017

Last edited by vnatarajan; 03-04-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Exclamation Doubts of shri bsreddy from yadagiri nagar, hyderabd 500059

Dear friends ,

Doubts raised by SHRI B SADASHIV REDDY are the same that exist in minds of many.
    My EML reply given to him is reproduced later.

I SINCERELY HOPE THE DEPARTMENTS OF PENSIONS, EXPENDITURE, LAW / LEGAL AFFAIRS AND ALSO DEPT OF PERSONNEL ETC SINCERELY AND HONESTLY FOLLOW WHAT THEY HAD PROMISED TO OLD PENSIONERS ON THE ISSUE ,MTHRU THE FEASIBILITY COMMITTEE IN OCTOBER 2017 AND THEIR LETTERS ISSUED TO NCJCM IN OCT & DEC 2017 .

I ALSO HOPE THEY RESPECT THE APPEALS OF HON PM NM JI, HON MIN OF LAW RSP JI, HON CJI KESHAR JI .

If they can not adhere to ethics of GOOD GOVERNANCE, we shall not be a passive worn out lot. WE SHALL SEEK JUSTICE ANDCESTABLISH THE TRUTH.

vnatarajan

Dear Shri BSR JI,

You have not clearly stated u r pre 2006 retiree.
    Presuming u to be so:

1. Option 1 may not be agreed upon.
    2. Instead , another formulation , supposed to be equally or better than option based on the revision formula adopted in successive CPCS may be given . This also is supposed to remove anomalies .
    3. This formulation is being recommended by the feasibility committee which was entrusted with the task, and its report is submitted in December 2016 middle to DOExpenditure, which in turn appears to have sent it to the CABINET SECY, who has to get the nod of the Govt.
    4.IF IT IS ACCEPTED AND IF THE FORMULA / OPTION 3 IS FAVOURABLE OR AT LEAST COMPARABLE TO PRE 112016 RETIREES LOT, WITH NO GREAT DISPARITY IN PENSIONS OF EQUALS ON EITHER SIDE OF 1 1 2016, we may not need to seek legal redressal.

OTHERWISE, WE MAY HAVE TO GO FOR LITIGATION, WHICH MAY COST A FORTUNE , SAY ABOIT 50 LAKS AS THE BATTLE MAY DRAG UP TO HSC AND TOP COUNSELS WILL HAVE TO ENGAGED.

All the best,

VN
    3 4 2017

Default Crpf martyrs of sukma....24-25 april 2017

CRPF MARTYRS OF SUKMA....
    24 25 APRIL 2017

Dear Interested,
    What I posted in FACEBOOK today 26 APRIL 2017.....
    OUR GRATEFUL AND TEARFUL TRIBUTES AND SALUTES TO THE MARTYRED CRPF PERSONNEL...
    .VN
    26 APRIL 2017
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CRPF MARTYRS OF SUKMA ....WE SALUTE THEM IN MUTE AND STUNNED AWE ....A SAD SAGA NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN ....LEAST HON PM AND HOM HM CAN DO IS TO QUICKLY LOOK INTO SOMETHING PATHETICALLY DISCRIMINATIVE, ADMINISTRATIVY ABUSIVE, JUDICIALLY DELAYING, AND POLITICALLY PERVERT......

Dear Friends ....

JOIN ME IN MILLIONS TO PAY OUR RESPECTS and TRIBUTES TO THE DEPARTED SOULs, SHARE THE GRIEF OF THEIR NEAR AND DEAR. AND PRAY FOR THEIR SIULS TO REST IN PEACE.

MY STRONG MESSAGE TO HON PM, HON HM, THEIR MINISTRIES AND DEPARTMENTS, CONCERNED BUREAUCRACY AND LOWER HEIRARCHY ETC TO STOP ANYTHING THAT COULD LEAD TO UNJUSTIFIED DISCRIMINATIVE TREAMENT TO CONSTABLES OF CRPF AND THEIR OFFICER CADRES, AND LOOK INTO THEIR WELFARE ...Show concern for their families, children .....

( QUICKLY , LET THEM FIRST TAKE CARE OF THE CRPF WELFARE OBLIGATIONS...

CONSTABLES MUST GET MORE THAN ARMED FORCES....

OFFICERS MUST GET MORE THAN CIVILIAN BUREAUCRATS....

LET HON PM WHO CONTROLS Depts of P& T and PENSIONS / PW AND HON HOME MIN WHO CONTROLS MHA IMPLEMENT THE SIXTH CPC RELATED NFFU SLP HEARING COMMITMENT AT HSC ON 6 APRIL 2017 ( GJ SINGH CASE SLP 35548 54 OF 2015) .ACTION REQD. NOT MERE LIP SERVICE )

VNATARAJAN. PRESIDENT, PENSIONERS FORUM , CHENNAI , 26 APRIL 2017

vnatarajan

Sent from my iPad
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 26-04-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Default ON COMPULSIVE LITIGATIONS : through MANN KI BAAT Programme of Hon PM SHRI NM JI,

WHAT IS POSTED BY ME TODAY 28 APRIL 2017 FOR HON PM SHRI NM JI's MANN KI BAAT PROGRAMME ON 30 APRIL 2017.
    ( WILL BE FOLLOWED UP WITH A POST IN NM' S PORTAL ON PUBLC GRIEVANCE ) ....VN

Dear Hon PM Shri Modi ji, Your crucial advices and critical suggestions made out in many of your speeches. MKB programmes etc will have to be followed up with a system of feedback from the stake holders and also monitoring as needed. 1.MANY SCIENTIFIC ORGANISATIONS AND.NATIONAL LABORATORIES ARE HEADED TODAY BY SCIENTISTS , WHOSE APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT BASED ON MERIT BUT BY OTHER CONSIDERATIONS. 2. THEY ARE NEITHER WELL ENDOWED AS SCIENTISTS NOR EXPERIENCED ENOUGH AS ADMINISTRATORS 3. CONSEQUENTLY, THE ORGANISATION SUFFERS FROM DELIVERING THE BEST RESULTS. 4. THEY ARE DICTATED UPON BY LESSER LEVEL BUREAUCRACY OF THEIR MINISTRY OR LOWER LEVEL ADMINISTRATIVE HEIRARCHY OF THEIR OWN ORGANISATION. Pl have a review of some of them to ENSURE YOUR MKB SUGGESTIONS AND YOUR MEANINGFUL ADVISES DO HAVE EFFECT. ....One eg : In spite of your effective POINTER AT DELHI HC GOLDEN JUB CELEBRATIONS IN OCT 2016 AND THE HON LAW MIN SHRI RSP JI IN ALLAHABAD HC CELEBRATION IN MARCH ,2017 ADVISING GOVT DEPARTMENTS TO REDUCE LITIGATIONS, no department appears to follow the same.... EVEN DEPTs OF PERSONNEL and PENSIONS do not give candid advice or directions to THE concerned DEPARTMENTS OR MINISTIES in SERVICE OR PENSION LITIGATIONS . They refer the directions of the courts to the latter with the catch expression , " for appropriate actions". THE LATTER , USING THE VAGUENESS IN IT, INDULGE IN " NEXT ROUND OF COMPULSIVE LITIGATIONS".....Is their an undesirable nexus somewhere,? Is there a deeper motive to cover up lapses? WHY REFUSE TO IMPLEMENT EVEN CLEAR COURT ORDERS?.....ONE DEPT .& MINISTRY WORTH REVIEWING IS GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA UNDER MINISTRY OF MINES . Pl do examine the suggestion... V NATARAJAN, PRESIDENT, PENSIONERS FORUM, CHENNAI 28 APRIL 2017 http://nm-4.com/y4q4

via NMApp
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 28-04-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Default Caninet approves 7 cpc revision of pension alternative option instead of OPTION 1

Dear all,

Pl go thru what has appeared from PTI SOURCES ON THE ABOVE HOT ISSUE OF INTEREST TO ALL PRE 112006 and other retirees.

What is the alternative pension revision method called PAY FIXATION METHOD, which can be implemented with original PPO of a pensioner and which is supposed to be beneficial to more old pensioners and which also takes care of ANOMALIES?

PL ANALYSE AND GIVE YOUR EXPERT CANDID VIEWS at the appropriate times on likely injustices AS ANY LEGAL ACTION THAT MAY BE REQUIRED TO FIGHT OUT INJUSTICE WOULD DEPEND ON THE SAME .

vnatarajan
    -----------------------------------------

Cabinet approves modifications in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits

The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved important proposals relating to modifications in the 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission) recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits in the course of their implementation. Earlier, in June, 2016, the Cabinet had approved implementation of the recommendations with an additional financial outgo of Rs 84,933 crore for 2016-17 (including arrears for 2 months of 2015-16).

The benefit of the proposed modifications will be available with effect from 1st January, 2016, i.e., the date of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations. With the increase approved by the Cabinet, the annual pension bill alone of the Central Government is likely to be Rs.1,76,071 crore. Some of the important decisions of the Cabinet are mentioned below:

1. Revision of pension of pre – 2016 pensioners and family pensioners

The Cabinet approved modifications in the recommendations of the 7th CPC relating to the method of revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners and family pensioners based on suggestions made by the Committee chaired by Secretary (Pensions) constituted with the approval of the Cabinet. The modified formulation of pension revision approved by the Cabinet will entail an additional benefit to the pensioners and an additional expenditure of approximately Rs.5031 crore for 2016-17 over and above the expenditure already incurred in revision of pension as per the second formulation based on fitment factor. It will benefit over 55 lakh pre-2016 civil and defence pensioners and family pensioners.

While approving the implementation of the 7th CPC recommendations on 29th June, 2016, the Cabinet had approved the changed method of pension revision recommended by the 7th CPC for pre-2016 pensioners, comprising of two alternative formulations, subject to the feasibility of the first formulation which was to be examined by the Committee.

In terms of the Cabinet decision, pensions of pre-2016 pensioners were revised as per the second formulation multiplying existing pension by a fitment factor of 2.57, though the pensioners were to be given the option of choosing the more beneficial of the two formulations as per the 7th CPC recommendations.

In order to provide the more beneficial option to the pensioners, Cabinet has accepted the recommendations of the Committee, which has suggested revision of pension based on information contained in the Pension Payment Order (PPO) issued to every pensioner. The revised procedure of fixation of notional pay is more scientific, rational and implementable in all the cases. The Committee reached its findings based on an analysis of hundreds of live pension cases.

The modified formulation will be beneficial to more pensioners than the first formulation recommended by the 7th CPC,

which was not found to be feasible to implement on account of non-availability of records in a large number of cases and was also found to be prone to several anomalies.

2. Disability Pension for Defence Pensioners

The Cabinet also approved the retention of percentage-based regime of disability pension implemented post 6th CPC, which the 7th CPC had recommended to be replaced by a slab-based system.

The issue of disability pension was referred to the National Anomaly Committee by the Ministry of Defence on account of the representation received from the Defence Forces to retain the slab-based system, as it would have resulted in reduction in the amount of disability pension for existing pensioners and a reduction in the amount of disability pension for future retirees when compared to percentage-based disability pension.

The decision which will benefit existing and future Defence pensioners would entail an additional expenditure of approximately Rs. 130 crore per annum.
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 05-05-2017 at 08:37 AM. Reason: READ IN TITLE: Cabinet for CANINET

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77