+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PB 4 for S 21,22 and 23 V CPC scales retirees

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Dear Shri Rao,

Could you kindly indicate the purpose of the impleading application proposed to be filed.

With regards,

Gopal Krishan

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Gopal Krishan View Post
    Dear Shri Rao,

Could you kindly indicate the purpose of the impleading application proposed to be filed.

With regards,

Gopal Krishan
    Shri Goplal krishan,

This can be clarified by Shri Ramachandran Secy Gen or by Shri Sankaranarayanan of AICCPA better.
    However what I came to know from them that names of two persons who had given vakalat was missing from the list of petitioners. This has to be included by an imp-leading application to CAT. I will request them to talk to you personally since they are located in Delhi. I was told they have already talked to once..

Subba Rao R S

Dear Subba Rao,

Yes please. They are in touch with me. I would send a copy of the note recorded by the DOPT and obtained by me from that Department under RTI Act with in next day or two. I also propose to meeet them when Shri Ramachandran would be in Delhi next month as at prseent he is in Mumbai.

With regards,

Gopal Krishan

Member nchandras is on a distinguished road

Angry Equal Pay for Equal Work PB 3 to PB 4

Quote Originally Posted by subba Rao R S View Post
    For information of those interested,

I would like to use this forum to inform interested the following.

As already known, petition has been filed at Pr Bench of Delhi CAT under OA no 789/2013 by AICCPA with 123 affected petitioners. Earlier some have contacted me to include their name as petitioners and I do not remember their names. Hence this communication

To day I got a tele call from Shri S S Ramachandran Secy Gen AICCPA intimating that he has to file an "imp-leading application" to CAT case OA 789 since two petitioners name was left out in the original petition. He would like to include other affected also if details are given. He may be contacted for details. Tel No and email ids are available in this thread above.

He asked me to inform others interested to contact him with details so that he can include others names also in the imp-leading application. Hence I request interested to contact him along with others who are interested.

Subba Rao R S
    Dear Mr Subba Rao

If you remember me I had corresponded with you thro this col on 1 Incr to those retiring on 30 June each year. I has asked you whether u are from BARC when u had replied that you are from DRDO.
    Since I am also from Min of Def, you would be aware that Lt Col and equivalent are deputed for civ posts which is in PB 3. But by virtue of their rank they draw PB 4 while performing same duties as that of their Civ counterpart in the same org. This defeats the constitutional tenet under Art 14 giving Equal Pay for Equal Work. If you have any opinion or information whether anyone from Def org facing similar discrimination in pay band have filed a case in the court pl share the same with me.

Further, as brought out by you in the thread I have mailed the above discrimination to Mr SS Ramachandran Secy Gen AICCPA to check whether this issue can be linked to the OA 789/2013 coming up for hearing on 25 Apr 13 at Pr Bench CAT Delhi. For info pl

You may share any addl info on this matter

If I remember correctly there are orders/instructions from the Cabinet Secretariat equating the posts of Lt. General to that of Addl/Spl Secretary and the Director General of Police. Similarly the post of Major General has been equated with that of Joint Secretary to the Government of India and the Inspector General of Police. The instructions also equate the post of Brigadier with that of Director in the Government of India and the Deputy Inspector General of Police. I am not very sure about the further equation but going by the above equation one can very well imagine that the posts of Col or that of Lt col would have not been equated with that of Director in the Government of India, which is now in PB4.

Gopal Krishan

Dear Mr Gopal Krishan
    Thanks for the prompt response. Yes, the order equating offrs of Defence and Civilian exist. But, these orders are also not final as many anomolies have been notices and the Services have expressed reservations and the Govt for many years have not given it a final shape. This however, is for the order of preference for protocol and other requirements. Thus, pay equations are kept seperately without linking it to the order of preferences
    Therefore, Director in MOD is still not in the identical pay band viz a viz service officers.

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

Yes. Equations are there. Protocol was necessary because of mix-up of Civilians and Military in the HQ/ Off the Field- off battlefront assignments and that od Military and Civilians in the Field/ War Front asignments. FOR CLEAR PERCEPTION OF EQUATION BETWEEN THE TWO, PL VISIT THE WEBSITE OF INDIAN MILITARY " SERVICE BENEFITS AND ISSUES OF MAJ NAVDEEP SINGH OR EVEN EMAIL HIM (EMAIL ID AVAILABLE IN HIS WEBSITE) WHO CAN CLARIFY ALL DOUBTS.

In so far as the S21, 22 & 23 issue / equation is concerned, I had not supported the idea of bringing in the granting of PB 4 to Lt Cols after SCPC or Lt Cols equation with JAG on merely "scale based/ pay based equations " for some "strategic reasons" .

Let us see how the matter progresses in the Tribunals. Much depends on the Counsels who can pick up correct threads for arguments.

(Advice of Maj Navdeep Singh- off the court may be valuable for this case- as he can give valuable suggestions from legal point of view also.......)

vnatarajan

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Default PB 4 for S 21,22 and 23 V CPC scales retirees

For information of affected pensioners of S-21 scale (5 CPC) please

OA 789/2013 filed at CAT Pr bench Delhi.

To day case came up at Pr bench of CAT Delhi and is posted to 18th July 2013. As already said in earlier thread a separate petition will be filed on the same appeal and both are to be heard together informs Secy Gen AICCPA.

Hence if any other affected S 21- pensioners wants to join they may please contact Shri Ramachandran Secy Gen on phone No 01122242322 or undersigned on Phone No 080 26711805 or Mob No 9449929978

Subba Rao R S

Thanks for the update on the next date of hearing of the case and also regarding any other affected pensioner wishing to join the case. I have contacted Mr SS Ramachandran to become a impleader in this case. Also few my colleague officers wishing to join is meeting Mr SS Ramachandran at Delhi in couple of days

I would also be meeting Shri Ramachandran in this regard.

Gopal Krishan

While I shall share the outcome of the meeting by my colleague I would be obliged if details of ur meeting are shared so that we can all pool our thought process and input with all Thanks

Dear Mr Subba Rao Ji
    As advised, a retired offr friend met Mr Ramachandran Secy Gen at Delhi last week so that few of us could become a impleader in the case at Pr Bench Delhi. Mr Ramachandran after detailed deliberation suggested to my friend, that a fresh OA can be filed in Pr Bench CAT Delhi. U r also aware that a case at CAT Mumbai on the same issue has been filed by offrs of BARC but outcome nor OA ref is known to me. Mr Venugopal Retd Dy Secy in Atomic Energy Estt is co ordinating the case. If u are aware of the OA number I shall be obliged if u could share.
    We are from BB but retd from Defence Deptt. Hence, can I have ur views whether fresh appl at CAT Delhi or join with BARC group as intervenors or impleaders. In BB we can discuss the case with the Lawyer,i feel. Is it necessary or continue with the suggestion of Mr Ramachandran to file a fresh OA at CAT Delhi
    Request your advice pl

Could any one give the latest on the subject?
    Gopal Krishan

Default PB 4 for scales S 21 to 23

Dear Gopal Kishan ji

Due to my preoccupation, I was not following it up and a colleague was interacting with Mr Ramachandran. I shall check the latest and come back to you

Chandrasekar

Any update? In fact I also tried to talk to Shri Ramachandran on mobile, but could not get him.
    Gopal Krishan

Junior Member goverdhanvalasa is on a distinguished road

Dear Subbarao,
    As i remember OA 789/2013 was posted foir hearing on 18/9/2013 at CAT/Delhi.
    What is latest.I tried contact Sri Ramachandran from last 2 days but not able to rach him.
    With regards
    Goverdhan.V.K

Senior Member sundarar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by goverdhanvalasa View Post
    Dear Subbarao,
    As i remember OA 789/2013 was posted foir hearing on 18/9/2013 at CAT/Delhi.
    What is latest.I tried contact Sri Ramachandran from last 2 days but not able to rach him.
    With regards
    Goverdhan.V.K
    It is learnt that the above case is posted for 27th November, 2013. For information.

There is another similar case going on at Mumbai. Any up date about that?
    Gopal Krishan

Quote Originally Posted by Gopal Krishan View Post
    There is another similar case going on at Mumbai. Any up date about that?
    Gopal Krishan
    I heard that the CAT Mumbai case is posted for 30th October 2013.

Default Cat mumbai cause list of 30.10.2013

Quote Originally Posted by sundarar View Post
    I heard that the CAT Mumbai case is posted for 30th October 2013.
    CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL , MUMBAI BENCH
    WEDNESDAY THE 30TH OCTOBER , 2013 ( AT 11:00 Hrs )
    IN THE DIVISION BENCH OF THE
    HON'BLE SMT. C. MAJUMDAR , Member(J)
    AND
    HON'BLE DR. MRUTYUNJAY SARANGI , Member(A)
    COURT NO. : 1 30/10/2013

FOR ORDERS

12 OA/135/2012 M. P. SANKARAN & 17 ORS., RAMMURTHY RAMESH
    VS --------------------------------
    D/O ATOMIC ENERGY AND 2 ORS. RAJPUROHIT N K\ REHEL J K( FOR R 1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast