+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annual Direct Recruitment Plan

Junior Member Ms. Srivastava is on a distinguished road

Default Annual Direct Recruitment Plan

Dear Esteemed Friends,

I joined in 1991 on DR , with next 3 promotions as per hierarchy every 5 years thru DPC. In 1998 got promoted . next promotion was due in 2003, but during this period the circular on ADRP, which suggest 10% cut in vacant DR posts, was grossly misinterpreted and the 2 vacant promotional posts were abolished, even when the feeder cadre ( ME) was available. I represented for promotion and to make things worse it was deferred to the concerned Ministry with a proposal of revival of the 2 abolished posts on a condition that 2 other posts in my dept will be utilised on match saving basis to create these posts , in order to avoid any financial implications.

The decision is still awaited. I want to know what should be my stand??.

thanks

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Srivastava View Post
    Dear Esteemed Friends,

I joined in 1991 on DR , with next 3 promotions as per hierarchy every 5 years thru DPC. In 1998 got promoted . next promotion was due in 2003, but during this period the circular on ADRP, which suggest 10% cut in vacant DR posts, was grossly misinterpreted and the 2 vacant promotional posts were abolished, even when the feeder cadre ( ME) was available. I represented for promotion and to make things worse it was deferred to the concerned Ministry with a proposal of revival of the 2 abolished posts on a condition that 2 other posts in my dept will be utilised on match saving basis to create these posts , in order to avoid any financial implications.

The decision is still awaited. I want to know what should be my stand??.

thanks
    The first option is you can submit a representation to the higher authorities concerned as you have a geniune grievance.

If you have already exercised this option and you have not got any satisfactory response, then the next option is to approach CAT for quashing the order vide which the 2 posts were abolished and for convening of DPC for considering your promotion case.

Victor

Thanks..but the irony is that since it is pending in the ministry, to whom will my case in CAT be for, my office or the ministry?. My office gives little support to women employees. Have you learnt about such case earlier, if yes, what was course of geting justice?. Please guide. Is there any rule that CAT will not attend to cases too old, like mine?

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

I think the case will be against the department since (I think) department, ultimately, controls such actions. If necessary, office can also be made as one of the respondents.

Thank you Sir, my seniors, the directors, REgistrars who knowingly let this happen are now retired or have left the office ...the present authorities may not want to own the responsibility. What is the proceedure to go in for CAT.

+ Reply to Thread