+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: pension paper submission in case of govt servant in coma and unable to sign it

  1. #1
    Member BANSAL is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default pension paper submission in case of govt servant in coma and unable to sign it

    my one collegue is in coma for the last 4 years and all the leave has been exhausted and no leave is available and his family is in hardship due to stop of salary and his family want he mat be retire voluntarily from the govt service so that their family gets pension and pensiory benefits. my question is that

    1. who will sign the application for voluntarily retirement and pension paper in case the govt servant unable to sign and what is provsion in the rule in such type of situation.

    kindly help with expert opinion as per rule position

  2. #2
    Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2009


    In this case provisional pension can be granted and head of department is competent enough to sanction without any formality but he should satisfy himself that the pension is being paid to right person

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. past service counting for pension from state govt. to central govt.
    By jatin7278 in forum Contribution of admin contents and useful links by members
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:26 AM
  5. Pension not a burden on Govt.
    By S.C.Maheshwari in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:43 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts