+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home town LTC to NE LTC

Member ramanareddy is on a distinguished road

Question Home town LTC to NE LTC

Dear sirs
    My grade pay is Rs 4200/-.Still is there any facility to convert Home town LTC to NE Ltc?Am I eligible to go by air?What is the procedure?Can you please guide in this matter ?Where is the order?What are the places in NE area covered in this plan?

In normal LTC I am not eligible go by air ,I am eligible for 2 tier AC.If I go by air and claim for 2 tier AC.Remaining amount I will bear.Is it possible? Kindly it may be guided.

Thank you.

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

You can travel onlyfrom the place of your positing if the post you are holding is a Group 'B' post. Alternatively you can travel by air from Kolkata/Guwahati. conversion of hometown into NER is permissible upto 2 may 2012

Member sabapathi57 is on a distinguished road

Cool Ltc

You can avail air from your place of posting to any place at North eastern state. 4200/- grade pay is classified as group B by govt. of india. Hence you can go by air to NE states. I have already availed the same. my grade pay is 4200. the grade pay should be grade pay of the post held. not the grade pay got on ACP/MACP which is purely personal.- sabapathi

Junior Member r k thakur is on a distinguished road

Default Ltc

Quote Originally Posted by ramanareddy View Post
    Dear sirs
    My grade pay is Rs 4200/-.Still is there any facility to convert Home town LTC to NE Ltc?Am I eligible to go by air?What is the procedure?Can you please guide in this matter ?Where is the order?What are the places in NE area covered in this plan?

In normal LTC I am not eligible go by air ,I am eligible for 2 tier AC.If I go by air and claim for 2 tier AC.Remaining amount I will bear.Is it possible? Kindly it may be guided.

Thank you.
    Dear
    Yes,
    you can convert your home town LTC to North East i.e. Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur,Meghalaya,Arunachal Pradesh,Mezoram including Sikkim(up-to Bagdogra West Bengal) by Air economy class of Indian Air Lines/Air India. This facility has been extend further for a period of two years.Please book your tickets from a authorized air india agent of your city.If you want to visit sikkim(gangtok) you can travel by air upto bagdogra and pre paid taxi service is available from bagdogra air port to gangtok under LTC approved rates from pre-paid booth of the airport.This taxi fair is also reimbursable. I have also availed the same. if you want some other information in case of gangtok, you may contact at my Email Id
    [email protected]

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

An LDC/UDC got ACP and drawing gradepay of rs 4200 not considered as Group 'B'

Junior Member mmamgain is on a distinguished road

Default HI, is there any circular regarding Rs 4200/ Grade pay can travel NE/J&K by air,

HI, is there any circular regarding Rs 4200/ Grade pay can travel NE/J&K by air, as our Dept. is still considering 4200 GP as Group C. regards manish

+ Reply to Thread