+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Revised pay structure to pharmacist post as per fast track commitee

  1. #1
    Member CNU.SRE is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    65

    Thumbs up Revised pay structure to pharmacist post as per fast track commitee

    Ministry of finance has been granted grade pay Rs.4200 as PROMOTION on completion of 2 years of service in the post of Pharmacist (entry grade) with grade pay of Rs. 2800 vide MOF Ltr.dt:
    http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/Rev_Pay_st...track_Comm.pdf

    Further the promotion word replaced by as PLACEMENT

    Now as per MACP scheme the service for MACP counts from the appointment in the Grade pay Rs.2800 or After placement to Grade pay Rs. 4200 and

    when he eligible MACP I .

    With regards SRE.

  2. #2
    Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CNU.SRE View Post
    Ministry of finance has been granted grade pay Rs.4200 as PROMOTION on completion of 2 years of service in the post of Pharmacist (entry grade) with grade pay of Rs. 2800 vide MOF Ltr.dt:
    http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/Rev_Pay_st...track_Comm.pdf

    Further the promotion word replaced by as PLACEMENT

    Now as per MACP scheme the service for MACP counts from the appointment in the Grade pay Rs.2800 or After placement to Grade pay Rs. 4200 and

    when he eligible MACP I .

    With regards SRE.
    Dear friend,

    Under the Scheme of MACP, all Non functional upgradations are treated as upgradation/promotion. NFUG from GP 2800 (Pharmacist –Entry Grade) to GP 4200 (Pharmacist-NFG) will be treated as First MACP upgradation and the next upgradation will be due only after completion of 20 years of service in the Entry Grade.

  3. #3
    Member CNU.SRE is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Sir, Thanks for reply, I have one doubt .

    Whether 3% increment benefit allowed at the time of placement to Gp Rs.4200 on Non Functional basis Placement.


    With regards SRE.

  4. #4
    Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CNU.SRE View Post
    Sir, Thanks for reply, I have one doubt .

    Whether 3% increment benefit allowed at the time of placement to Gp Rs.4200 on Non Functional basis Placement.


    With regards SRE.
    Dear Friend,

    Yes. On NFUG the normal pay fixation benefit will be available.

  5. #5
    Junior Member ram bilash is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    yamunanagar
    Posts
    29

    Default

    sir,
    Ministry of finance has been granted grade pay Rs.4200 as placement on completion of 2 years of service in the post of Pharmacist (entry grade) with grade pay of Rs. 2800 . It is not up gradation / promotion but it is placement and placement are not counted for the purpose for MACP so he should get first promotion after completion of 10 years of service in the Entry Grade otherwise there is no sense of replacing word Promotion with placement
    Last edited by ram bilash; 12-12-2010 at 01:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram bilash View Post
    sir,
    Ministry of finance has been granted grade pay Rs.4200 as placement on completion of 2 years of service in the post of Pharmacist (entry grade) with grade pay of Rs. 2800 . It is not up gradation / promotion but it is placement and placement are not counted for the purpose for MACP so he should get first promotion after completion of 10 years of service in the Entry Grade otherwise there is no sense of replacing word Promotion with placement
    Dear Friend,

    As per the order of Implementation Cell dated 18.11.2009 http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/Rev_Pay_st...track_Comm.pdf , there will be no promotion from the Pharmacist (Entry Grade) to the Pharmacist (NFG) but only non functional upgradation after 2 years of service in the GP (lower grade) of 2800.
    Last edited by tvenkatam; 12-12-2010 at 04:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member ram bilash is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    yamunanagar
    Posts
    29

    Default

    sir,
    Yes, he will get first up gradation under MACP after completion of 20 years of service in the Entry Grade

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM
  2. New pay structure under six pay commission
    By anilkgupta in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-08-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Pharmacist as a Compounder
    By ajitmeitei27 in forum Other Service Matters
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 11:09 PM
  4. Tax Structure in India
    By ram in forum Humour
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-03-2009, 02:24 PM
  5. Revised pay structure in 6th pay
    By S. Agarwal in forum Promotion, ACPS & MACPS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts