+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nps

Junior Member sunilgupta.hp is on a distinguished road

Default Nps

I have joined Kendriya Vidyala Sangathan on July 29, 2010. But my new PPAN for NPS is alloted on December 2, 2010. My queries are as follows:

1. After how much time can I start my contribution towards NPS after my joining, so that I may get the benefit of management share.
    2. Suppose, I wish to pay my contribution in NPS of the previous period i.e. from August 2009 to till today i.e. will the mangement have to pay its equal share.
    3. Is there any notification from govt. to start the NPS for a newly recruited employee after some specific time. If so then what is the time period. Can I have the copy of the any notification in this context. or otherwise, what is the source from where I can get this information
    Last edited by sunilgupta.hp; 04-12-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sunilgupta.hp View Post
    I have joined Kendriya Vidyala Sangathan on July 29, 2010. But my new PPAN for NPS is alloted on December 2, 2010. My queries are as follows:

1. After how much time can I start my contribution towards NPS after my joining, so that I may get the benefit of management share.
    2. Suppose, I wish to pay my contribution in NPS of the previous period i.e. from August 2009 to till today i.e. will the mangement have to pay its equal share.
    3. Is there any notification from govt. to start the NPS for a newly recruited employee after some specific time. If so then what is the time period. Can I have the copy of the any notification in this context. or otherwise, what is the source from where I can get this information
    The details of the New Pension Scheme is availble at (http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in/s...features-f.asp). There is no time gap prescribed after which the contribution of the employee and employer has to start. So in my view 10% of Basic + DA is liable to be deducted as employee's contribution from the first month itself. Similarly an equal share of the employer also has to be transferred to the Pension A/c of the employee along with the employee's contribution.

Victor

Junior Member sunilgupta.hp is on a distinguished road

Default Nps

Thanks a lot.

+ Reply to Thread