+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ltc

Member geeta is on a distinguished road

Default Ltc

I am converting HOme town LTC to NH region. tell me i can also go nEH by air in coming block year to convery Home town to NH region. Please clerify me. A person can convert two times to convery Home town to NEH region and go by air from posting of place to NEH by air.

geeta

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

At present home ltc for the block year 2008-2009 extended to 31.12.2010 is admissible. Also LTC for the block year 2009-2010 is due. You can convert both the ltcs to visit north east or jauum & kashmir and travel by air

Member geeta is on a distinguished road

Thank you Pathak sir for giving me so early reply. Sir i want to know i can avail second time LTC to convert Home town to NEH region for next block year. It means people can go from their posting to NEH region two times first up to 31/12/2010 and second time to convert Home town to coming block year 2011-2012.

geeta

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

In fact LTC for Home town came w.e.f. 02.05.2008 and a person who was having ltc for the block year 2006-2007 extended upto 31.12.2008 availed off conversion of ltc for home town to visit NER. Similarly LTC for the block year 2008-2009 was also availed. And now LTC for the block year 2010-2011 is due. Accordingly a person could have availed of three ltcs to ner in lieu of home town

+ Reply to Thread