+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sixth Pay Commission Arrears with Promotion / C.R

Default Sixth Pay Commission Arrears with Promotion / C.R

Many users have informed me to increase the no. of increments and to un-protect the file to use in MS-OFFICE (different versions). Download the un-protected file and calculate the arrears.

Download the file

Open the file , set the macro security to low ( Tools->Macro->Security->Set to low , click OK. Save the file and exit. Reopen the file to calculate your pay arrears.

Dhandapani
    Assistant Director(computer)
    Central Silk Board
    B.T.M. Layout, Bangalore - 560 068
    Phone : 080-26282412
    e-mail : [email protected] [file name=SixthPayCArrears.xls size=364032]http://www.gconnect.in/images/fbfiles/files/SixthPayCArrears.xls[/file]

javed

Default Re:Sixth Pay Commission Arrears with Promotion / C.R

Great work Mr. Dhandapani. Hats off to you. The worksheet when downloaded is seen to be password protected, so unless the password is given the values in the cells cannot be modified. So could u give the password, Mr. Dhandapani?

javed

I am talking about the filed F 19 (enter basic pay on promotion). For me, after ACP, there is the FR 22 fixation and hence after ACP, with increment in July, my basic pay will be different and I have to feed the value, but the cell is password protected

javed

Dear Mr. Dhandapani,

The new calculator providing for ACP still has a few bugs. It does not take the pay fixed on ACP/Promotion,that you enter, for the calculation. It also does not pick up the grade pay of the scale to which u are promoted. I have tried with basic pay 7900/- as on 01.01.06, number of increments 7 in Scale 6500-200-10500, with ACP in May and pay fixation option on increment month July to next scale of 7500-250-12000, the calculator does not pick these changes up.

Hope these could be rectified

javed

The problem could be that though there are fields provided to enter basic pay on promotion and for the increment month, there is no field to enter the year in which ACP or promotion was given.

vijay

Default Re:Sixth Pay Commission commutation

new commutation table should not be accepted by thje government in view of the current economic trends and duke to the fact that the benefits get wiped off in view of the heavy reduction in commutation . The loss is huge for those retire early.

Prem Lal

Dhandapani wrote:
    Many users have informed me to increase the no. of increments and to un-protect the file to use in MS-OFFICE (different versions). Download the un-protected file and calculate the arrears.

Download the file

Open the file , set the macro security to low ( Tools->Macro->Security->Set to low , click OK. Save the file and exit. Reopen the file to calculate your pay arrears.

Dhandapani
    Assistant Director(computer)
    Central Silk Board
    B.T.M. Layout, Bangalore - 560 068
    Phone : 080-26282412
    e-mail : [email protected] [file name=SixthPayCArrears.xls size=364032]http://www.gconnect.in/images/fbfiles/files/SixthPayCArrears.xls[/file]

+ Reply to Thread