I was promoted to the post of Section Officer (A/C) w.e.f. 10/2004(in scale 6500-10500 Prerevised)after passing SAS Examination under organised accounts deptt.. On 01/04/2008, I was promoted to the post of AAO(Gp B Gazetted)in scale of 7450-11500(Pre revised). On recommendation of 6th CPC the posts of SO(A/C) and AAOs were merged w.e.f.01/01/06 and granted uniform grade pay of 4800 w.e.f. same date.
with the implementation of MACP w.e.f 01/09/08, my subordinates (Gp C staff )are getting grade pay of Rs. 5400 by virtue of IIIrd ACP. Is not it a grave anomaly that subordinate is getting more grade pay than his supervisor? whereas it is clearly stipulated in the pay commission report that the status of officer will be determined by the grade pay. My subordinates are travelling by air, whereas me as supervisor (Gp B gazetted) is compelled to travel by train.
Is there any solution for this? this is not the plight of mine only but hunrdeds of GP B serving in organised accounts cadre are suffering...