+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer TA on New appointment

Junior Member charansverma2012 is on a distinguished road

Post Transfer TA on New appointment

I joined income tax deptt. on 9 oct, 2007. After that i selected by SSC on the post of Inspector in Customs & Central Excise. and i joined new assignment on 23.12.2009 after relieving from my parent deptt. on technical basis. I was declared permanent by an order of my IT deptt. after completing two years as probationery period on that post (TAx assistant).
    I claimed my Transfer TA in new deptt. in full means one month basic pay, rail fare of my dependents from my native place and transportation of personal effects under rule 114 (a).
    But my deptt. denied to sanctioned it in full. They sanctioned only my self train fare. They denied dependent fares and one month basic pay and transportation of personal effect.
    Now i want to know whether i am eligible for getting full Tansfer TA or Not. Please tell me rule also.
    AS per rule 114 it is clearly mentioned that employee joined new post after competing exam by UPSC/SSC, They are admisible for joining time, joining time pay and transfer allowance in full.

Junior Member charansverma2012 is on a distinguished road

Question LTC for Home town

Sir,
    I joined the Icometax department on 9.10.2007. After completing 2 years of probation period and confirmed by the department and issued confirmation order also. I joined another Centre Gov. Deptt. on 23.12.2009 after relieved from my earlier deptt by tendering Technical resignation. In New deptt. my past service has been continued also and order for this purpose also issue by the authority.
    During the service period in IT deptt, i did not avail any HTC. Now i have applied for HTC on 1.11.2010.
    I want to know what will be the block period.
    Whether i am eligible for HTC or not.

please give reply.

Thank you.

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally LTC and other benefits are granted only in case of deputation/foreign service by the borrowing departments in case of technical resignation, it is not granted

+ Reply to Thread