+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: pre 1996 Pensioners _ parity

Member kssitaraman is on a distinguished road

S/Shri Natarajan, Sundaram, Sundarar, Ranganathan, Subba Rao, SK Jain, Sudacgwb, Pratap Singh Negi, Vijai Kapoor and a few others have made valuable presentations in this Blog on the plight of Pre-2006 pensioners and these have been further jmproved to a great extent by inputs from each other during the debate.

It would be perhaps a good idea if strong individual appeals are sent for publication, by a few of the abovenamed members of this Board, to the Editors of Newspapers based in New Delhi like The Hindustan Times, National Herald, New Delhi Editions of Times of India, Indian Express, the Hindu, Statesman, DNA etc, as there is greater likelihood of the articles being seen jn a New Delhi based Paper by the members of the Govt, who take decisions in pension matters. Regional newspapers are hardly perused.

While drafting the articles, it may be of help if only the terminologies used by VI CPC in its Report and by the Govt in its various OMs, are quoted or used, as suggested by Mr. Vijai Kapoor.

Will it not be simpler to give a poser to the govt. as to why different methods are adopted - one for revising the Pay of serving employees/post 2006 pensioners and another for pre-2006 pensioners? If financial constraint is one reason, the Apex Court has rejected the same in one case. One can find that this is one of the pleas presented by the Retired Railway Employees Welfare Association based at Gurgaon and manned by retired higher level officers of the Railways. The RREWA has used the very Reckoner or Concordant Table issued by the Ministry of Finance to highlight the wide disparity that arose thanks to adoption of different methodologies or yardsticks.

The articles by our honourable members, if published in Newspapers based in New Delhi, would be quite supportive of a very strong plea already lodged by the RREWA with PMO in this regard..

With regards,

Default Pre-1996 pensioners_parity

S/Shri Natarajan, Sundaram, Sundarar, Ranganathan, Subba Rao, SK Jain, Sudacgwb, Pratap Singh Negi, Vijai Kapoor and a few others have made valuable presentations in this Blog on the plight of Pre-2006 pensioners and these have been further jmproved to a great extent by inputs from each other during the debate.

It would be perhaps a good idea if strong individual appeals are sent for publication, by a few of the abovenamed members of this Board, to the Editors of Newspapers based in New Delhi like The Hindustan Times, National Herald, New Delhi Editions of Times of India, Indian Express, the Hindu, Statesman, DNA etc, as there is greater likelihood of the articles being seen jn a New Delhi based Paper by the members of the Govt, who take decisions in pension matters. Regional newspapers are hardly perused.

While drafting the articles, it may be of help if only the terminologies used by VI CPC in its Report and by the Govt in its various OMs, are quoted or used, as suggested by Mr. Vijai Kapoor.

Will it not be simpler to give a poser to the govt. as to why different methods are adopted - one for revising the Pay of serving employees/post 2006 pensioners and another for pre-2006 pensioners? If financial constraint is one reason, the Apex Court has rejected the same in one case. One can find that this is one of the pleas presented by the Retired Railway Employees Welfare Association based at Gurgaon and manned by retired higher level officers of the Railways. The RREWA has used the very Reckoner or Concordant Table issued by the Ministry of Finance to highlight the wide disparity that arose thanks to adoption of different methodologies or yardsticks.

The articles by our honourable members, if published in Newspapers based in New Delhi, would be quite supportive of a very strong plea already lodged by the RREWA with PMO in this regard..

With regards,

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

Dear Mr Sitaraman/ Friends,

I endorse Mr Sitaraman's suggestion in toto. It is a 'MUST' step!

I am not clear why people from Delhi have not reacted pro-actively, inspite of the fact the RREWA having taken up the issue in full earnest!

I and my friends had tried our best to get some 'Letters' and 'Article/Report' published in newspapers from Chennai- and the result was- letters of PKRanganathan published in the Hindu of 27th Oct and the DC of 30th Oct., for which we are thankful to them!
    However, no article/ review cd be published!

We need some more 'strength' or whatever u call it to get the matter published in leading dailies at Delhi and I do hope some of our friends wd have the avenues for the same!

(at Chennai, we are getting some items published in instalments- in the leading pensioners' journal- 'Pensioners' Advocate'- even the latest issue may contain some paragraphs)

SOMEONE AMONG US- GOOD IN DRAFTING/SUMMARISING THE CRUX OF THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF ISSUES/ DISPARITIES/ OMISSIONS/AMBIGUITIES in the OMS ISSUED SO FAR on Pensions (related to 6CPC AFFECTING THE PENSIONERS/ FAMILY PENSIONERS/ DEPENDENTS etc CAN PUT UP A GOOD DRAFT HERE and we can finalise the same quickly.
    (I am too poor at drafting!).

Can we?

Regards

vnatarajan

hi All

While we are getting various clarifications through interpretative discussions/ debate here, it may be relevant to see other parallel threads on related aspects.

Mr Sundarar's thread on"Invalid Minimum of Pay Band" is one such. What Mr PKRanganathan has posted there y'day is very informative, which I reproduce here:
    -----------
    Dear shri. Sundar,

Yours is an excellent analysis of the issue of Minimum pay in the pay band Vis-a-vis, minimum of the payband . in summary the position is as under.

i) The pay bands in the 6th CPC cannot, by any logic, be taken to be the equivalent replacement to the pay scales of the different grades that existed under the 5th CPC. Each pay- band under the 6th CPC, in fact, is a chain of a group of pay scales under the 5th CPC, with appropriate/ corresponding start points within.There were 34 graded pay scales in the 5th CPC era . Under the 6th CPC, related Revised Pay Rules, these have now been accommodated into 4 running pay bands apart from one newly created super time scale and two fixed scale above them. The pay scales grouped into each pay band have appropriate starting points in the pay band with distinct grade pay for each. This fact is settled beyond doubt, through the provisions in the ministry of finance RPR rules notification, vide. G.S.R. 622 (E) ed 29 Aug 08 and further confirmed in their OM: F. No. 1/7/2008-IC dated 30 Aug 08, regarding pay fixation and dop & pw OM. 38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 29 Aug accepting recommendations of the 6th CPC and OM even number, dated 01 Sep 08.

ii) On the same plank, different entry level basic pays have been fixed in the same Pay band, for direct recruits appointed after, 1-1-06, in the posts carrying different grade pays.

iii) The modifications notified in the order of 03 Oct 08, will result in two different minimum basic pays in the relevant pay band, for the same grade under the 5th CPC,; one for the serving employee and one for retired employee.

By the foregoing, little is left to doubt that the minimum of the pay band is not and cannot be construed as the minimum pay in the pay band, and for all purposes including pension and family pension of either pre or post 2006, pensioners, this minimum basic pay is the minimum pay in the pay band as notified in the finance ministry orders and confirmed in your first notified OM of 30 Sep 08.

Your examples under FR22, further reinforce the above correct position and the view all of us hold. I have no doubt that govt will open their eyes and correct their mistakes hopefully without our requirement to knock the doors of the courts of law.

regards.
    PK Ranganahan.----------------------------------------------------------------------

vnatarajan (thanks to Mr PKR)

Dear Sri Natarajan

Thank you for the quick response to my posting on this thread of yesterday.

Wrt the last para of your posting yesterday @ 8-15 PM, getting a Draft here itself incorporating all the points agreed to between members under various threads of similar nature from to time will be a welcome and handy exercise.. Sri P.K.Ranganathan has already contributed a lot in this respect and has well prepared articles readily on hand for publication in newspapers, I think he can be requested to post here suitable Draft as quickly as possible. Other members who have been active and were deeply engrossed on this subject can be also requested to add their inputs and your goodself can vet and ready a final draft.

In this connection, the time factor is most important, as political developments are taking place too fast to our comfort and we should not find ourselves at too late a stage to do anything about it. So one can be sure the draft will be ready in a matter of days.

The final version can be sent by Email without attachment to the Editors, also giving besides our Email Id the postal address as some Papers are particular about the postal address.

If members prefer to send the articles individually they can be encouraged to do so. While telling so, an appeal from a group of members carries always more weight. So will it be O.K. if the articles are sent from the Pensioners' Forum presided over by you?

If approved, Sri PKR may be persuaded to do the needful.

With regards,

Dear Mr Sitaraman/Mr PKRanganathan/other willing contributors,

I have no hesitation in requesting Mr PKR to carry out FURTHER the exercise he had done on the subject and once it takes a final shape we will be able to send it from our Forum of which Mr PKR is also an active council member.

What we all would like to rely on is an enterprising link or source at Delhi (unfortunately I and PKR are too much outdated to renew our links!) who can get the matter published in such dailies of National stature! Anybody from Delhi who can help us on this aspect?(Even the new/ upcoming news media do not care to provide enough space to publish our material of Pensioners! Everywhere u require a lobby! Sometimes it is frustrating to see the return of our vent up expressions without treating them on merit!).

Pl all may feel free to advise.

vnatarajan

Senior Member sundarar is on a distinguished road

Default DRAFT LETTER TO DoP&PW on `MINIMUM' ASPECTS

[QUOTE
    Can we?

Regards

vnatarajan]

Respected Sir,

As desired by one and all senior members of the Forum, and keeping in view to confine to the critical issue of the day, I submit hereunder a humble draft for kind consideration of all the senior members. This may suitably be refined as deemed fit.

Best regards and thanks for providing an opportunity like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To November , 2008.

Shri M.P.Singh,
    Director (PP)
    Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
    Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
    Loknayak Bhavan,
    NEW DELHI-110 033. TELEFAX: 011-24624802

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the Pensioners of the Central Government, we would like to invite your kind attention to the O.M. No.38/37/08-P&PW(A).pt. dated 14.10.2008 regarding Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 1.1.2006.

The col.8 and 9 of Annexure-1 of the aforesaid O.M. indicates about the `sum of minimum of PB + GP/Scales’ for Pensioners and Family Pensioners to determine the minimum revised pension in respect of the corresponding pre-revised scale from which the Pensioners had retired.

While the said Annexure-1 to O.M. dated 14.10.2008 relates to minimum of PB, the O.M. F.No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 1.9.2008 issued by the Secretary to the Govt. of India, DoP&PW emphasizes about MINIMUM OF THE PAY IN THE PAY BAND + GP of the corresponding pre-revised scale from which the pensioner had retired.

It may kindly be noted that the MINIMUM OF THE PAY IN THE PAY BAND to a corresponding pre-revised scale can be none other than the minimum pay in the corresponding RUNNING Pay Band to such pre-revised scale from which the pensioner had retired.

As each pay band under the 6th CPC is a chain of a group of pay scales under the 5th CPC, with appropriate/corresponding minimum in the running pay band, the minimum of Pay Band referred to in the Annexure-1 to O.M. dt. 14.10.2008 cannot be construed as the minimum pay in the pay band for the corresponding pre-revised scale of pay from which the Govt. servant had retired and started drawing pension. As such, the contention under Annexure-1 in this regard, actually is not in accordance with Para 4.2 of the O.M. dt. 1.9.2008 and therefore, requires to be modified in line with the Para 4.2 of the O.M. dt. 1.9.2008 issued by the Secretary to the Govt. of India, DoP&PW.

We therefore request you to look into the matter for appropriate action in this regard.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

( )
    Copy forwarded
    To
    The Secretary to the Govt. of India,
    Department of Pension & Personnel’s Welfare
    Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions, Govt. of India,
    Lok Nayak Bhavan,
    NEW DELHI-110 033. - for kind information and necessary action please.

Dear All

Mr Sundarar, learned member, has taken the pains to prepare a draft on the CRITICAL ISSUE of the interpretation of the 'MINIMUM' of the PB.

Except for the word RUNNING(which may not be necessary at all as there is already a qualifying word - 'corresponding'), as a retired scientist Ifeel, the draft can be adopted for sending a number of individual appeals by post and Email to the DoP/PW immediately to keep alive our grievance issue. I am not competent to understand the language of the administrators and so others may kindly suggest amendments/ additions/ modifications etc so that all interested can send their appeals quickly.

However, can there be a line to suggest that if this appeal is attended to by the DOP/PW quickly, there may not be any need for issual of multiple PPOs in future, as the settling of this 'MINIMUM" issue may resolve many ambiguities!

(WE SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH APPEALS ON CORE ISSUES PENDING THE OTHER EXERCISE OF PREPARING THE ARTICLE FOR NEWSPAPERS)

Some actions to proceed further pl.

vnatarajan

(I and many of my colleagues/ copensioners have sent more than a hundred reps. to DOP/PW already in early/ middle/ late Oct 2008 on the injustice issue and none have recieved any response/ reply so far. I AM PERSONALLY INCLINED TO SEND MY SECOND APPEAL on the 'MINIMUM" issue by tomorrow/day-after- using Mr Sundaraar's draft, by email/post)

vnatarajan

hi

Dear All

Mr R Sundaram's (our member?) letter appears to have been published in the Hindu, Chennai Edition today-reproduced from website of iofs:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixth Pay Commission

Over the years, particularly after the Fifth Pay Commission recommendations, near-parity has been established between past pensioners and those just retiring from Central government services. The Commission had hoped that full parity would become possible after computerisation. But the authorities are laying down rules that strike at the roots of the existing norms of parity, notwithstanding the Sixth Pay Commission recommendations.

Now, there are two classes of pensioners — those who retired before and after 2006. Those retiring after 2006 reap the full benefits of protection of 50 per cent of the salary last drawn. But the pre-2006 retirees are being scaled down to an arbitrary point in the new scales termed minimum of pay bands which, in most cases, have no relevance to the posts from which they retired. The value of their service is thus being arbitrarily deflated.

R. Sundaram,

Chennai
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vnatarajan

Kind attention of Sri Natarajan. We have received one Draft (within a day) from Sri Sundarar addressed to DOP dealing with one aspect of Pensioners. grievances, viz., different interpretation of the minimum of PB resorted to by the said Dept. There is a posting from Sri Vijai Kapoor under the Thread Invalid Minimum of Pay Band. Can it also be mentioned in Sri Sundarar.s draft if the matter is already not covered? I think that this draft can be finalised within a day or two. I have proposed to send this and all future final versions under my signature to DOP. I have so far not sent any representation to DOP.

It is hoped that a few more drafts on the other grievances highlighted here by those active members mentioned in an earlier posting will be forthcoming as soon as possible. May we also request them to come on line as frequently as possible unmindful of any inconvenience to present their drafts and to also touch up the other drafts. The drafts have to be finalised within 3/4 days and hence the request to them to be on line. It is hoped again that this job will also come to a satisfactory conclusion.

Lakhs of representations must have gone to the Pension Dept and nobody can guarantee that there would be a favourable outcome. Still as decided let us send the representations now in contemplation for the simple reason that trial costs nothing. We are left with only this option now and let us avail of it. As an erstwhile pessimist myself I am proposing this with full of optimism.

As a retired railway man myself, I have also joined today as Life Member of
    the RREWA. this is managed by HOD and above level retired officers. I think it is alo recognised by the govt and is a member of some council with which the govt interacts from time to time. The office bearers of this Assn have direct access to Pension deciding authorities. so your request to this Assn to bring the immediate grievances of the pensioners to the authorities in the Govt is timely and is most likely to bear fruit.

With best regards

hi All

Thanks to all- Mr Vijai Kapoor/ Mr KSS/MR PKR for giving shapes to the initiative of Mr Sundaar.

Here is what I posted in the other thread where Mr PKR's draft (final from our side) is available for letters to go to DOP/PW to save time.

Individuals/ Associations may amend the text as they desire to suit their cases/purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi All

1.At the outset, thanks to Mr PKR for his immediate respones.

2.I and my copensioner friends here will take action to send the memo collectively thru our FORUM to the Secy DOP/PW (attn: Director- if necessary) with copies to all concerned Ministries (MoP,PG & P/ MOF.

3.I and few others who have time/ means will send the reps. individually thru Speed/Regd post/emails also.

4.It will be our request that as many pensioners / their associations/ bodies etc also take similar actions. (we will endorse copies to RREWA/ RRECS/ IOFSBROTHERHOOD etc for similar actions- copensioners there may pl. liaise for parallel actions)

5.Mr Mukuntharajan, Jr Member here and he, from our FORUM side will also be requested to pursue action with AIFPA to send similar memo to the destinations. He will also be active to get the memo publicised in the Pensioners' Advocate.

Thanks to all for supportive actions in advance.

vnatarajan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vnatarajan
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 05-11-2008 at 04:24 PM.

hi All

WE ALL HOPE REPS/APPEALS UTILISING THE DRAFTS OF PKR/ SUNDARAR/VIJAI KUMAR's POINTS ETC WOULD BE SENT BY ALL QUICKLY.

In the meanwhile PENSIONERS' ADVOCATE/ its members have taken pains to highlight some of the woes of the Pensioners consequential to the chaos created by 6cpc implementation orders in their editorial of October issue. I am trying to post it here for evereyone/ other Associations etc to see & follow actions:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(courtesy AVMukuntharajan, Gen. Sec, PF & Jt. Sec AIFPA)

PENSIONERS' ADVOCATE (oct 2008 ?)

EDITORIAL
    CHAOS IN IMPLEMENTATION

The Central Government magnanimously ordered that the disbursing units i.e. post offices and banks should ensure that the revised pension as a result of 6th CPC recommendations and 40% of arrears thereof upto September 2008 should be paid to the pensioners and family pensioners before 30.9.2008. Pensioners and family pensioners thronged the post offices and banks with the fond hope that they would be receiving the revised pension including arrears as 30.9.2008 and celebrate the festivals and Diwali a little more happily . But they were badly disappointed
    Reports received from various sources, - pensioners associations, pensioners and individuals reveal that except a few branches of State Bank of India, all other banks and post offices have not implemented the Govt’s orders in letter and spirit.
    Some of the disbursing units, paid revised pension only without arrears.

Some of the post offices paid Rs. 25000/- or so to pensioners after
    obtaining an undertaking that over payments if any, would be adjusted in subsequent pension payments.

Some post offices had their calculations ready but could not draw money from banks, due to strike by the bank employees on 24th and 25th September
    and subsequent bank holidays on 30.9.2008 and 1st and 2nd October 08

Due to Dasara holidays, the payments will be further delayed . We will thank God if the arrears are paid atleast before Deepavali.

Some of the banks appear to have insisted on the surrender of the P.P.Os by the pensioners before effecting payment . The orders are very clear and the P.P.Os need not be surrendered .

In some post offices in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka , the payment of fixed medical allowance of Rs. 100/- had been with held. There are no orders for such an action. The authorities concerned should pay the withheld amount immediately to the pesnioenrs.

Several clarifications have been issued by the Pension Ministry on 3rd October 08 . They have been published else where in this issue.

One of the clarification is that the sum of 50% of pay + grade pay should be based on the minimum of the pay band and not on the minimum pay of the band corresponding to the 5th CPC scale. In effect, the benefit that would accrue to the pensioners is denied to them as the pension calculated as per fitment formula is higher than the pension as per fixation formula. Different interpretations of scales have been given in this regard. One for the pensioners, another for serving employees and yet another for direct recruits. Never in the history of past five pay commissions had this problem cropped up.

The clubbing of scales under four different pay bands , and with the same grade pay to some of these scales in the same band are the main reasons for such interpretations.

We request the Government to have a rethinking in the matter and restore the status of past pensioners by adopting the same pay fixation formula for pensioners and serving employees to remove the disparity that has crept in.

The rate of dearness relief to exgratia pensioners have not yet been announced Similarly, those serving employees who retired on after 1.1.2006 but opted out of revised pay scales are entitled to the dearness relief at the old rate which is 54% from 1.7.2008.

The BSNL retirees are outside the purview of the Sixth CPC recommendations . The merger of 50% dearness relief granted to serving BSNL employees have not been extended the BSNL pensioners . This need to be attended to immediately.

The non civilian defence pensioiners are unhappy because order have not been issued by the Defence Ministry in this regard
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vnatarajan

Dear Sri Natarajan
    As decided, I have today Emailed as well as speed-posted to the DOP and the Secretary to Govt concerned the final draft prepared by Sri Sundarar, as it is, in my name and signature. I could feel a sense of fulfilment of a desire. As for Sri PKR's draft, I do note that the Forum would take care of it as it is proposed to be sent to many quarters collectively.

If and when newer drafts come up from members, I shall be quite willing to submit the same also in my signature.

With best regards

Dear Mr Sitaraman
    Thanks for the action/ update.
    vnatarajan

Representation sent on 5/11 to DOP thro' Email Id <penweb@dpt-pension.delhi.nic.in> taken from its website was not delivered; obviously the Id is obsolete. However hard copies have been sent by speed post.

Any one knowing the correct Email Id of DOP may kindly post it here for future contacts.

K.S.Sitaraman

Dear Mr Sitaraman

I think the sr. official's email id is visible in the OMs themselves! For obvious reasons I am not spelling it here!

vnatarajan

Junior Member ranganathan is on a distinguished road

dear Mr. sitaraman,

The secretary, DOP&PW ' email ID is " rajni.razdan@nic.in

rgds

PKR

Member RSundaram is on a distinguished road

Default Lost In Translation

An Article which appeared in The Hindu Businessline Today

Lost in translation

R. Sundaram

“For man proposes but God disposes" . In the case of the implementation of the Sixth Pay Commission by the Centre, this, perhaps, can mean, somewhat irreverently, what the cabinet giveth, the mandarins taketh away. By deft strokes of their miserly pens, the Department of Pensions has struck at the roots of parity between new and old retirees in the matter of pension.

A decade ago, after the Fifth Central Pay Commission, the Government had rightly recognised and treated the people who retired before the pay commission as equal to the new retirees. It wanted to grant full parity with the new retirees by locating the exact equivalent of the last pay drawn in the new scale from which the old persons retired, but thought it was cumbersome. It, therefore, stopped short and settled for 50 per cent of the minimum of the new pay scale for the old retirees and 50 per cent of the ten months average pay on the day of retirement for the new ones.

Under the “defined benefits” pension scheme of the governments in most part of the world, a percentage — even up to cent per cent of the last pay drawn — is given out as pension. A World Bank study in May 2006 on “Civil Service Pension Scheme Around the World” by Robert Palacios and Edward Whitehouse, observed critically that the Indian scheme suffers on account of ‘unpredictable income stream for old retirees and large differences between cohorts depending on the year they retire”.

Linked to pay bands

Therefore, minimum expectations were that the status quo would not be disturbed as confirmed by the Sixth Pay Commission in March this year which endorsed the continuance of parity. The Cabinet too, in its resolution, blessed the notion in its resolution in August. But when it was forged into executive orders, sadly, the benefits of parity enjoyed by the older pensioners till now were taken away at one fell swoop. This was done by clubbing as many as five to nine scales into each of the four long pay bands from Rs 5,200 to 67,000.

Pay bands are a useful HR concept to avoid over ranking and under paying by frequent cadre reviews to get higher posts. But by misinterpreting “minimum of the pay in the pay band” and linking the old retirees’ pension to the 50 per cent minimum of pay band at Rs 5,200, Rs 9,300, Rs 15,600 and Rs 37,400, as the case may be, smacks of arbitrariness but also annulment of all the advancement achieved by the old retirees in their career through stages of selection and promotion.
    Dismay among old retirees

For example, a pensioner who retired as a Joint Secretary at Rs 18,400 would have normally received Rs 27350 as per the revised basic pay of his cohort under the old scheme but now will get only Rs 23,700 because of linkage to minimum of the pay band. Likewise, an individual retired at Rs 7,500 will get only Rs 7,050 under the new formula as against Rs 9,375.

This act of prestidigitation by the personnel ministry has caused a sense of deep dismay among all old retirees except those in the top rung. It so happens that vast majority of the latter are from the All-India services who can write rules and formulae to place themselves beyond the pale of the pay bands.

Dear Mr Sundaram

Excellent.This was the best effort so far! I posted a message immediately on seeing this in the morning! But it has disappeared.

Pl keep up the campaign to take it to the portals of the media in Delhi.

I think with some efforts articles in magazines like India Today/ Outlook can be published about the disturbing trends being set into motion to the pension system in our country.

However existing pensioners cannot suffer any INJUSTICE till the last of their tribe die!

Regards

vnatarajan

Dear Sri Ranganathan,

Thank you for the Email Id. Will use it for sending a personal pension grievance of mine pertaining to pre-96 retirees who retired in the middle rung of the ladder/scale of pay (IV CPC) say within a year or two of reaching the maximum of the scale of pay. I am not sure whether it is covered in the various articles presented here as the terms used are too technical for me to understand. While saying so, I must confess that I have a poor knowledge of Estt matters.

K.S.Sitaraman
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sri Sundaram and Sri Natarajan,

It is a nice article by Sri Sundaram, which, if published in New Delhi Papers, is sure to make people there sit up and ponder.

K.S.Sitaraman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast