+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kitchenless homes

Member vasudevan is on a distinguished road

Smile Kitchenless homes

All houses are having a kitchen and all homes are having one or two women cooks . What a loss of human resource ! In the name of culture we torture our wives , sisters and mothers . Release their potential and make it a wealth to our family and world .
    'Then how could we eat ? 'certainly you would ask. It is the problem of both the genders . we would jointly find solution .
    All the wards , council areas will have a mess . These ladies may get jobs in them . Hygienic ,tasteful and cheaper food we will get there . All men ,women and children would go there and take their food in all times.
    'It is an Utopian idea',you may say.But if we try and jointly bring this to the politicians they will cry louder as a point in their election manifesto . (Captain will be the first ).
    Cheaper ? How? There comes the govt .It may directly or through Co-op. institutions can handle these messes . Here you think that crores and crores are spent as tax cuts to the bigwigs of our nation like Anil and Mukesh . Why con't the people of India be given food subsidy . After all they are the real (indirect taxes) tax payers.
    Thus we can change the torturous and boring work of cooking into a happy one ; In the families no quarrels will happen .Love ...Love..! any where in our surroundings love only will prevail .
    surroundings love only will prevail .

Member naukar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan View Post
    all houses are having a kitchen and all homes are having one or two women cooks . What a loss of human resource ! In the name of culture we torture our wives , sisters and mothers . Release their potential and make it a wealth to our family and world .
    'then how could we eat ? 'certainly you would ask. It is the problem of both the genders . We would jointly find solution .
    All the wards , council areas will have a mess . These ladies may get jobs in them . Hygienic ,tasteful and cheaper food we will get there . All men ,women and children would go there and take their food in all times.
    'it is an utopian idea',you may say.but if we try and jointly bring this to the politicians they will cry louder as a point in their election manifesto . (captain will be the first ).
    Cheaper ? How? There comes the govt .it may directly or through co-op. Institutions can handle these messes . Here you think that crores and crores are spent as tax cuts to the bigwigs of our nation like anil and mukesh . Why con't the people of india be given food subsidy . After all they are the real (indirect taxes) tax payers.
    Thus we can change the torturous and boring work of cooking into a happy one ; in the families no quarrels will happen .love ...love..! Any where in our surroundings love only will prevail .
    Surroundings love only will prevail .
    " thus the women will have more time to watch tv serials and chat with neighbours about others. Also they will have more time for shopping burning the pockets of their hubbies'

Quote Originally Posted by naukar View Post
    " thus the women will have more time to watch tv serials and chat with neighbours about others. Also they will have more time for shopping burning the pockets of their hubbies'
    Women will earn working in these messes and give it to MEN to drink and beat them.Seeing serials is so harmful?we often criticise for seeing serials .But what we do usefully to our family.Reading papers ,talking with friends ,seeing pictures etc.If they do not see serial that time also will be spent to serve to men.Are they slaves not to spent some time to their taste ?

Junior Member rose.p is on a distinguished road

hi vasudevan i am agree with you...women also have rite to spend their time according to them they also have their taste.

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

If you compare outside and home cooked food, in my opinion, there is a difference.

Outside food - professionally prepared

Homely food - Prepared with one additional ingredient "LOVE"

Prassanna Kumar

Thank u for accepting the pain of ladies

Quote Originally Posted by prasannakumar View Post
    If you compare outside and home cooked food, in my opinion, there is a difference.

Outside food - professionally prepared

Homely food - Prepared with one additional ingredient "LOVE"

Prassanna Kumar
    That is th problem..Women's LOVE made them work hard and men's LOVE make them to enjoy the products of women's work. So it is quiet natural to accept the hard work of others. And if really love is the main motive, men should cook and serve with LOVE so as to enjoy the additional ingredient LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by rose.p View Post
    hi vasudevan i am agree with you...women also have rite to spend their time according to them they also have their taste.
    Thank u for accepting the pain of ladies

i wonder how this thread has triggered such a healthy discussion.

Accepting pain of ladies is just one factor as stated by Mr. Vasudevanji. Whatever you eat from outside (Foot path or 5 star food), the food prepared at home, say rice, curry, one side dish, pickle, curd and a papad......... wow!!!!! how tasteful it is.

There is no harm in preparing food by men at home also. But, if I prepare a dosa or a chapathi, it would be like a map of Austalia or Africa etc.

My family is MY "STRENGTH AS WELL AS MY WEAKNESS"

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar

Dosa prepared by your wife at first time should have also like Australia and by practice only it is in correct form..Let us practice

Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan View Post
    Dosa prepared by your wife at first time should have also like Australia and by practice only it is in correct form..Let us practice
    Thats right. I have already perfected it. I dont hesitate to say that I help my wife in kitchen in a very small way.

Prasanna Kumar

Junior Member kelvinpeterson12 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by naukar View Post
    yes i totally agree with you.

Sorry. I have to confess you all for this post and discussion. Though all my arguments are correct I am not doing much in practical. After a long time I see this and wonder how I am a hypocrite . But I am happy to think that we all have discussed this much earlier of AMMA UNAVAGAM..

Junior Member thomaswhite544 is on a distinguished road

Hi vasudevan,

I am really agreeing your thoughts. The real facts are you said. In most families cooking is done by moms or wives. We must respect them. We can not live without food. Thank you for sharing this beautiful thought with us.

+ Reply to Thread