+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Up with Junior of Same Grade Direct Exam

Junior Member JAI BHAGWAN SHARMA is on a distinguished road

Default Stepping Up with Junior of Same Grade Direct Exam

Sir, I have passed Gr. D Steno open exam 1992 batch and join service as grade D steno in 04-01-1994. I have got My First ACP in the pay scale of Grade C Steno 5500 in 1 July 2005. My Juniors who was 1993 batch and joined the same grade after one year got his ACP in 1 July 2006. They have got 7450 basic & they are getting more salary. We all are regular Grade D Stenographers and they are junior to me. I want to Stepping Up My Salary at par my Junior. Is it possible or not Plese help me to clarify about stepping up.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by JAI BHAGWAN SHARMA View Post
    Sir, I have passed Gr. D Steno open exam 1992 batch and join service as grade D steno in 04-01-1994. I have got My First ACP in the pay scale of Grade C Steno 5500 in 1 July 2005. My Juniors who was 1993 batch and joined the same grade after one year got his ACP in 1 July 2006. They have got 7450 basic & they are getting more salary. We all are regular Grade D Stenographers and they are junior to me. I want to Stepping Up My Salary at par my Junior. Is it possible or not Plese help me to clarify about stepping up.
    You are eligible for stepping up of pay in accordance with Note 7 & 10 below Rule 7 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008.

May I also request you to send a copy of the fixation order issued to your junior, to my email ID (victor_alb@hotmail.com) for reference.

Victor

Default Steping Up in ACP Cases

My Office is explaing that in ACP cases you cant claim for steping up even your Junior in Same Grade getting more pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You are eligible for stepping up of pay in accordance with Note 7 & 10 below Rule 7 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008.

May I also request you to send a copy of the fixation order issued to your junior, to my email ID (victor_alb@hotmail.com) for reference.

Victor

Junior Member prabha is on a distinguished road

the scale which you got in 2005 cannot be ACP as you had completed only 11 years in 2005 . It might be apromotion and your junior might have got ACP as he had completed more than 12 years of service. or it might be that you have written the date of joining wrong . yours is 1993 and your junior's is 1994

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Prabha. The data provided by Jai Bhagwan Sharma seems to be incorrect

My Office is explaing that in ACP cases you cant claim for steping up even your Junior in Same Grade getting more pay.
    I shall be grateful if you could send a copy of the fixation order to my email ID (victor_alb@hotmail.com) for reference. Further, as Prabha pointed out there seems to be an error in the dates indicated by you. Kindly clarify.

Victor

Shri Jai Bhagwan Sharma
    Kindly do what victor suggested to enable us to specify your querry

Junior Member jackbesthd9 is on a distinguished road

I agree with Prabha. The data provided by Jai Bhagwan Sharma seems to be incorrect
    More Products by BestHDsoft.blu-ray dvd ripper || Blu-ray ripper

The Data is I have Passed SSC GR. D Open Exam of 1992 and joind on 3 January 1994. According to my approved service I have completed 12 year approved service in July 2005. Then I Got My First ACP in July 2005 in the Scale of 5500. When this scale convert in 6500 in september 2006 I opt. My fixation from September in the Scale of 6500. Now My Point is this Few Juniors who passed 1993 exam they got ACP in July 2006 and their pay fix in 7450 scale. Now I want to Step up My pay with my junior. Please tell me what type data you want.

But My Department showing me acp rules that in acp cases you cant claim stepping up with your juniors

Me Prabha Jee Ko Batana Chahta Hu Ki Maine 1992 Ka Exam Pass Kia tha Aur 3 January 1994 Ko Join Kia. Approved Service Exam Year Kee July se count hoti he ab aap ko kya galat lagta he

The Data is I have Passed SSC GR. D Open Exam of 1992 and joind on 3 January 1994. According to my approved service I have completed 12 year approved service in July 2005. Then I Got My First ACP in July 2005 in the Scale of 5500. When this scale convert in 6500 in september 2006 I opt. My fixation from September in the Scale of 6500. Now My Point is this Few Juniors who passed 1993 exam they got ACP in July 2006 and their pay fix in 7450 scale. Now I want to Step up My pay with my junior. Please tell me what type data you want.
    As per the clarification issued by MOF, the fitment as per table for pre-revised 7450 is applicable in cases of promotion to the post of Assistant and PA only. There is no explicit provision for fixation in the case of ACP. I had also ealier requested for a copy of the said fixation order. I shall be grateful if you could send a copy to my email id victor_alb@hotmail.com please.

Victor

Default acp/macp

Thyere is no provision foir stepping up in case of ACP/MACP. Junior can draw more

+ Reply to Thread