+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consideration of PSU service in Central Govt.

Junior Member Arvind Hiwale is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Consideration of PSU service in Central Govt.

Sir
    My friend has joined in my office which is under Min. of Health, Central Govt.
    Previously he was working in PSU whch was under Min. of Chemicals & Fertilizers, dept. of Pharmaceuticals for 3 & half yrs from 13/11/2006 to 17/5/2010 (He has given Technical Resignation).
    Now he would like to know whether his previous service is considered as qualifying service for monitary benifits given by Cental Govt.
    Pls guide us!

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Hiwale View Post
    Sir
    My friend has joined in my office which is under Min. of Health, Central Govt.
    Previously he was working in PSU whch was under Min. of Chemicals & Fertilizers, dept. of Pharmaceuticals for 3 & half yrs from 13/11/2006 to 17/5/2010 (He has given Technical Resignation).
    Now he would like to know whether his previous service is considered as qualifying service for monitary benifits given by Cental Govt.
    Pls guide us!

Past service in a PSU is not counted for pensionary benefits.

Victor

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Since there is different pay structure and service conditions in public sector and govt organsiation as such there is no provision of mobility of service between two organisations where the set up is different

Junior Member saikumar2k1 is on a distinguished road

I am working in DRDO, DRDE, as a STA (basic 13460 GP: 4600). I have got selected in Hindustan Aeronautics limited as a Design engineer (Rs 16400/-). I have completed 9 years 9 months service in DRDO. I also signed a bond with DRDO for sponsoring me to do M.Tech for 4.9 lakhs or 4 years service. I have already completed 1 year 6 months service.(in the bond period). I would like to know the following information from the respected sr. members.
    1. Can my bond be tranferred to HAL, it is also under the same ministry, but is a PSU.
    2. If not, do my bond amount be reduced proportionately to the service I have already completed.
    3. Is it a wise decision to leave the present job ( old pension scheme) and join another with out much financila benefits?
    4. Am Ieligible for any pension benefits?
    Your are requested to clarify my doubts.

Thanking you
    saikumar
    Last edited by saikumar2k1; 04-01-2012 at 03:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread