Sir, Pls. Clarify me I am an School Librarian in U.T. Of Pondicherry. In our State we are not getting the new revised 6th pay. Because our Govt. official's statement is "to get Special Order from Ministry of Finance, Delhi to impliment the revised pay scales for certain common categories of the Staff mentioned in the Gazette Notification PART -B; Section - II; column no: XVII TEACHERS".
Now, I want to know that, Is this correct or not. Because Delhi Finance ministry clearly already gave these upgradation as per the recommendation. Than why this partiallity is happening? All other U.T.s implements the recommendations as per the gazette notification.
Here in our state we are only confusing about the Grade pay of the Upgraded caders especially in Teachers. Pls if anyone know give clarification it is useful to our community. In our state all teachers association not get the Revised Pay untill now. If you will give clarification we can manage pls. New Delhi Govt. orders directly applied to our state(important).
And finally, for SCHOOL LIBRARIANS working in Schools will get any special pay hike depends upon their Educational Qualification. like BLIS, MLIS, M.phil or PH.D etc. Please thank you.