+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pay on deputation

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Default pay on deputation

My friend has joined an organisation on deputation on 6 September 2010. He however was relieved off his previous organisation on 3 September 2010. 4 7 5 September were holidays for Saturday and Sunday. Both borrowing and lending departments are located in Delhi itself. I would like to know which department shall pay him salary for 4 & 5 September whether borrowing department or lending department.

Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RKPATHAK View Post
    My friend has joined an organisation on deputation on 6 September 2010. He however was relieved off his previous organisation on 3 September 2010. 4 7 5 September were holidays for Saturday and Sunday. Both borrowing and lending departments are located in Delhi itself. I would like to know which department shall pay him salary for 4 & 5 September whether borrowing department or lending department.
    Dear Friend,

The joining time shall commence from the date of relinquishment of post in the parent department. In case of deputation to an office within the same station not more than one day is allowed as joining time. When holidays follow joining time, the normal joining time will be deemed to have been extended to cover such holidays.

Joining time pay will be admissible with the mutual consent of lending and borrowing organizations. The expenditure on joining time pay will usually be borne by the borrowing department. Please refer to para 7.6 of the link below:
    http://www.persmin.nic.in/WriteReadD...8Pay-II%29.pdf

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Deputation pay

Thank you very much Mr Venkat. Your guidance is of great help to me in the past too.

+ Reply to Thread