+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LTC for north east by air

Junior Member surinderthakur

Smile LTC for north east by air

I am a Group-C official of Delhi Governement. I am intending to visit sikkim in october, 2010.As per LTC orders issued for availing LTC for north east, I am entitled to travel upto Kolkatta by AC III Tier( to and fro fare being 1535+1535) and from Kolkatta to Bagdogra by air( to and fro air fare as per LTC 80 scheme of Air india being Rs. 9780/-). I intend to go to sikkim(bagdogra) by air from delhi to bagodgra.

In this connection, I would request all the senior members of this forum to adivice me whether I can go from delhi to bagdogra by air and reimbursemene will be made according to my entitlement i.e. Rs. 3,070 + 9,780( Rs. 12,850).

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Default LTC north east

As per rule LTC JOURNEY SHOULD BE PERFORMED BY SHORTEST ROUTE ONLY(.) SINCE THERE IS DIRECT TRAIN FROM DELHI TO NEW JALPAIGURI AND ROUTE IS SHORTER THAN VIA DELHI TO KOLKATA AND BAGDOGRA, I DOUBT WHEHER YOUR OFFICE WILL ALLOW THE JOURNEY BY LONGER ROUTE

Junior Member surinderthakur

Quote Originally Posted by RKPATHAK View Post
    As per rule LTC JOURNEY SHOULD BE PERFORMED BY SHORTEST ROUTE ONLY(.) SINCE THERE IS DIRECT TRAIN FROM DELHI TO NEW JALPAIGURI AND ROUTE IS SHORTER THAN VIA DELHI TO KOLKATA AND BAGDOGRA, I DOUBT WHEHER YOUR OFFICE WILL ALLOW THE JOURNEY BY LONGER ROUTE

But for travelling north east for LTC purpose, I am entitled to travel from kolkatta or guhawati to bagdogra by air and upto kolkatta or guhawati by rail in AC III tier. I intend to go to bagdogra through an air india/indian airlines flight. My question is that whether I will be paid rail fare or reimbursement will be made as per my entitlements.

I would request the senior members like jitendraacr, tvenkatam & others to throw some light on my query.
    Last edited by surinderthakur; 24-08-2010 at 08:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread