+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New pay structure under six pay commission

Junior Member anilkgupta is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down New pay structure under six pay commission

SIR
    I was promoted as Sr. Auditor on 01/04/2008 and subsequently promoted as AAO on 01/04/2009. Meanwhile I was given opition on 01/11/2008 for adopt the new pay structure from 01/01/2006.

Now I want to change my previous option dated 01/11/2008 and want to adopt the new pay structure from the date on which I vacact the post or cease to draw pay in the exisiting scale.

I am in presumption that as I have changed the previous option therefore I was fixed in the new pay structure from the date on which I vacate the post hold on 01/11/2008 and the same was vacate by me on the promotion of AAO therefore I was fixed in the new structure from the date of my promotion as AAO i.e. 01/04/2009. Kindly confirm my presumption.

anil

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear Anil
    You can change your option by 31st December. But you can get your pay fixed either from 1/1/06 or from the date of your promotion as Sr. Auditor in 2008 that too after loosing your arrear up to that date. You can not opt for pay fixation in revised pay structure w.e.f. the date of your second promotion in AAO in 2009.
    Jitendra

Member VASU is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jitendraacr View Post
    Dear Anil
    You can change your option by 31st December. But you can get your pay fixed either from 1/1/06 or from the date of your promotion as Sr. Auditor in 2008 that too after loosing your arrear up to that date. You can not opt for pay fixation in revised pay structure w.e.f. the date of your second promotion in AAO in 2009.
    Jitendra
    You have chance to opt from 2nd promotion as per http://cgda.nic.in/adm/clarification6pc1202.pdf

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by VASU View Post
    You have chance to opt from 2nd promotion as per http://cgda.nic.in/adm/clarification6pc1202.pdf

As per the clarification indicated above, a Govt. Servant can switchover to 6CPC from the date of his 2nd promotion provided he got the 2nd promotion between 1/1/2006 and 29/8/2008.

In the instant case, Shri Anil Gupta was promoted as AAO w.e.f. 1/4/2009. Hence he does not have the option to switchover to 6CPC w.e.f. 1/4/2009.

Victor

Junior Member anilkgupta is on a distinguished road

Default kind attention to Victor Sir

Sir,
    I want to clarify here that I was given the option to switch over my pay into new pay structure from the date on which I vacates my post of Sr. Auditor or ceases to draw pay in that scale therefore in my opinion this option was exercised on 01/08/2008 therefore the day on which I will cease to draw my existing scale I will switch over into new pay strcutre therefore on the date of my promotion as AAO (01/04/2009) I was cease to draw that pay scale therefore I am eligible to fix my pay in new pay structure from the date of my promotion as AAO, kindly confirm it.

ANIL

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    As per the clarification indicated above, a Govt. Servant can switchover to 6CPC from the date of his 2nd promotion provided he got the 2nd promotion between 1/1/2006 and 29/8/2008.

In the instant case, Shri Anil Gupta was promoted as AAO w.e.f. 1/4/2009. Hence he does not have the option to switchover to 6CPC w.e.f. 1/4/2009.

Victor

Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by anilkgupta View Post
    Sir,
    I want to clarify here that I was given the option to switch over my pay into new pay structure from the date on which I vacates my post of Sr. Auditor or ceases to draw pay in that scale therefore in my opinion this option was exercised on 01/08/2008 therefore the day on which I will cease to draw my existing scale I will switch over into new pay strcutre therefore on the date of my promotion as AAO (01/04/2009) I was cease to draw that pay scale therefore I am eligible to fix my pay in new pay structure from the date of my promotion as AAO, kindly confirm it.

ANIL
    Dear friend,

The clarification of CGDA is based on the second proviso to Rule 5 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008. In terms of this Rule one can elect to switch over to the revised pay structure from the date of promotion/upgradation (first, second or any subsequent) only in cases where he/she is placed on higher pay scale between 01.01.2006 and 31.08.2008. Option to continue to draw pay in the ‘existing scale’ (in the post held as on 01.01.2006 – Rule 3(2) of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008) vide first proviso to Rule 5 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 would apply only till vacation of the post or cease to draw pay in that ‘existing scale’ and will have no relevance to the second or subsequent promotions/upgradations.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tvenkatam View Post
    Dear friend,

The clarification of CGDA is based on the second proviso to Rule 5 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008. In terms of this Rule one can elect to switch over to the revised pay structure from the date of promotion/upgradation (first, second or any subsequent) only in cases where he/she is placed on higher pay scale between 01.01.2006 and 31.08.2008. Option to continue to draw pay in the ‘existing scale’ (in the post held as on 01.01.2006 – Rule 3(2) of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008) vide first proviso to Rule 5 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 would apply only till vacation of the post or cease to draw pay in that ‘existing scale’ and will have no relevance to the second or subsequent promotions/upgradations.

I fully agree with Shri Tvenkatam.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread