+ Reply to Thread

Thread: google chrome

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Default google chrome

Sirs,

Since yesterday the google chorme installed in my system is not allowing me to log in to the G.connect and to access my g.mail account. When tried to open, the g.mail following dialogue box appears

"The server's security certificate is not yet valid!
    You attempted to reach www.google.com, but the server presented a certificate that is not yet valid. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate can be trusted. Google Chrome cannot reliably guarantee that you are communicating with www.google.com and not an attacker. You should ensure that your clock and time zone are set correctly on your computer. If they are not, you should correct any issues and refresh this page. If they are correct, you should not proceed."

When I try to open the google talk, follwing instsructions appear
    "Connecting to Google Talk network has failed due to an expired authentication certificate. The common cause of this expired certificate is due to time differences between your computer and the Google Talk network. Please verify your computer's clock settings are correct and then press Retry."

I have kaspersky in my systerm and on updating and scanning the system, the problem still persists. While trying to log in to "G.connect, it says you have entered either a wrong user name or password"

When I tried to open the Internet explorer, it says "the cookies are turned off. Do you want to turn on"
    How to solve this

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

I guess by the time you read this reply, you would have solved the problem yourself. But anyway, the problem that you face is probably because the date in your system is set wrongly, perhaps even a few years back. If you still encounter the problem just check the system date and make sure it is set correctly.

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Default Google chorme

Dear Mr. Sureshji,
    As you correctly guessed, the problem was the date system only. This has happened at the time of running system restore to retrive some some lost data.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar

+ Reply to Thread