+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pension

Junior Member sandeep.air is on a distinguished road

Red face pension

Dear Sirs,
    My dad retired in may 2007.I want to know whether he is elligible for the enhanced gratuity limit given by government.He was a lecturer and was getting his pay through UGC.At the time of rtmnt he got 3.5 lakhs gratuity.

Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep.air View Post
    Dear Sirs,
    My dad retired in may 2007.I want to know whether he is elligible for the enhanced gratuity limit given by government.He was a lecturer and was getting his pay through UGC.At the time of rtmnt he got 3.5 lakhs gratuity.
    My dear Sandeep. As per DOP Om No. 38/37/08/P&PW(A) dated 02.09.08 para 3.1 and 4.3 the limit of Maximum Gratuity has been enhanced to Rs. Ten Lakhs w.e.f. 01.01.2006. If you want copy of the OM than kindly let me know your e. mail ID.

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Default pension

Sir,
    The notification referred (No. 38/37/08/P&PW(A) dated 02.09.08) is also available in the circular corner of G.connect which can be downloaded

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar
    Last edited by prasannakumar; 11-08-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Editing

Quote Originally Posted by prasannakumar View Post
    Sir,
    The notification referred (No. 38/37/08/P&PW(A) dated 02.09.08) is also available in the circular corner of G.connect which can be downloaded

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar
    My dear Prashant Kumar ji . I tried to down load the said OM but failed. May be I couldnot try it properly. Also, all these OMs are available on "persmin" site. I always try to say something on the basis of some solid information. I hope I am right in this case also.

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

Dear Sandeep air,

It will be appropriate for you to look into the orders of thre Ministry of HRD, Deptt of Higher Education on the subject of revision of pay scales/ pension/ gratuity aspects of the TEACHERS, dt 31st Dec 2008- sent to the Secretary, UGC .

Pl try the link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12459411/UGC-GO

So far as Gratuity limit is concerned, it has been recommended to follow whatever SCPC had recommended to the CG Employees. So ceiling is effectively increased from 3.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs ( maximum) - provided the Retiree's "figure' worksd out to that amount

vnatarajan

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaujiaml View Post
    My dear Prashant Kumar ji . I tried to down load the said OM but failed. May be I couldnot try it properly. Also, all these OMs are available on "persmin" site. I always try to say something on the basis of some solid information. I hope I am right in this case also.
    Dear Mr. Kanaujimalji
    On seeing your quote, I tried to download it and succeeded. My intention was not to affend you and your credibilty. Anyway, if it has hurt you, I apologize.

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar

Quote Originally Posted by prasannakumar View Post
    Dear Mr. Kanaujimalji
    On seeing your quote, I tried to download it and succeeded. My intention was not to affend you and your credibilty. Anyway, if it has hurt you, I apologize.

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar
    Dear friend. I was not least offended. Therefore, there was no question of apologies. It was a factual statement. That, day it failed to open. I tried next day again and found it opening properly. Actually, I wanted to inform the person seeking answer to his question, about the source of my information for the sake of authenticity. I hope I was right.

+ Reply to Thread