+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Justice for 20 yr plus pre-2006 retirees of all pre-revised scales- action plan"

Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road

Respected Sirs,

Any news from the 14 Dec 2015 hearing ?

Regards

Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road

Judgment Details For Case: CWP-3423-2014
    Party Detail: PARMINDER SINGH BEDI AND OTHERS V/S UNION OF INDIA AND OTHERS

http://phhc.gov.in:8080/pdf/fo/CWP_3...INAL_ORDER.pdf

Junior Member esveepee is on a distinguished road

I have been watching with interest and despair the progress (?) on restoration of full pension to pre-2006 pensioners who retired before completing 33 years of qualifying service. My pension was fixed on the basis of qualifying service of 18 years when I was absorbed in a PSU. Since I do not expect any positive developments in the near future, I was wondering if I should avail of the services of a lawyer familiar with the case to take up my issue with the CAT in Hyderabad. I look up to senior members to advise me if this approach is worthwhile. Thanks.

Junior Member Avis2010 is on a distinguished road

Default extract from rscws.com

Website for Railway Pensioners website- Keeping Pensioners in touch with Past, Present & Future
    Government agrees to implement the judgement of CAT
    New Government has agreed to implement the judgement of the CAT within one month for grant of full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners who retired after 10 years of service on superannuation or 20 years of service on Voluntary retirement or absorption in PSU. This commitment was given by the Government Advocate in CAT PB New Delhi during the hearing of the Contempt of Court Case filed by Shri Pratap Narayan & others -vs - Union of India.

Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road

Default Full minimum pension for 20+ years of service for pre-2006 pensioners

It is heartening to know that the govt has issued the order to give effect to the full minimum pension for all pre-2006 pensioners wef 1.1.2006..
    http://rscws.com/

Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road

Default Full minimum pension for 20+ years of service for pre-2006 pensioners

Quote Originally Posted by tymanagoli View Post
    It is heartening to know that the govt has issued the order to give effect to the full minimum pension for all pre-2006 pensioners wef 1.1.2006..
    http://rscws.com/
    All beneficiaries are thankful to Sri Pratapnarayan, Sri VN sir, Sri Gopalkrishna and all others for the relentless efforts put-in to pursue this matter.
    All should be thankful to govt for taking this pro pensioner/people decision for making this effective to all pre-2006 pensioners(not just litigants)
    Thanks, Managoli

Junior Member Avis2010 is on a distinguished road

Great News.
    I wish Govt. was magnanimous to agree to this in the beginning itself.
    What a waste of time and resources of Pensioners and Govt. too !!!

Senior Member dnaga57

Quote Originally Posted by tymanagoli View Post
    All beneficiaries are thankful to Sri Pratapnarayan, Sri VN sir, Sri Gopalkrishna and all others for the relentless efforts put-in to pursue this matter.
    All should be thankful to govt for taking this pro pensioner/people decision for making this effective to all pre-2006 pensioners(not just litigants)
    Thanks, Managoli
    Yes Many thanks are due to stalwarts .... PNji, CAK, NP Mphan, MLK who guided me in starting this link .
    Such a crass injustice ... keeping us fighting so long ... Truth prevailed, Justice done ..
    My million thanks to all stalwarts who helped & all members who stood together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19