+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 368

Thread: Justice for 20 yr plus pre-2006 retirees of all pre-revised scales- action plan"

  1. #341
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    PRO-RATA REDUCTION IN PENSION OF PRE-2006 PENSIONRS -CASE No CWP 3423 of 2014

    Next hearing 23rd Sept. 2015

  2. #342
    Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Default No pro-rata reduction in pension for sub-33 but more than 20 years pre-2006 pensioner

    Dear Sirs,
    There is some interesting RTI info at: http://scm-bps.blogspot.in/
    Request Sri Sundarar and others in the know to share any info on implementation status of CAT/HC/HSC orders on the subject..

  3. #343
    Junior Member rama1948 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default No pro-rata reduction in pension for sub-33 but more than 20 years pre-2006 p

    Sir,

    Why this "No" in the heading ??( No pro-rata)

  4. #344
    Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Default

    That is because right now there is pro-rata reduction in pension for sub-33 years QS pensioners. It will change to 'No Pro-rata reduction' after the implementation of the CAT/HC/HSC judgments..

  5. #345
    Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monga J C View Post
    PRO-RATA REDUCTION IN PENSION OF PRE-2006 PENSIONRS -CASE No CWP 3423 of 2014

    Next hearing 23rd Sept. 2015
    Dear Sirs, Mongaji informs that 'the judgment is reserved'
    People in the know may let us all know what this means and generally how long it will take from here for the judgment.

  6. #346
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default 27th SCOVA Meeting

    27th SCOVA Meeting


    Respected Sirs,

    The 27th SCOVA meeting is scheduled for 13th October 2015.
    Link:http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...3ppw/Scova.pdf

    By this time, we may know the outcome of the hearings of 30.09.2015 as well as 7.10.2015.

    Is it possible to request the authorities, in this meeting, to urgently implement the CAT/HC/HSC orders with regard to 20 years minimum qualifying service for pre 2006 retirees.

    Best Regards.
    Last edited by Monga J C; 25-09-2015 at 12:49 PM.

  7. #347
    Member tymanagoli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Default Appeal to PM by RSCWS for Pre-2006 pensioners

    Dear Sirs,
    I saw at rscws.com :"Appeal for implementation of judgments of various Courts for Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service - at par with Post 2006 Pensioners" It is nice that some leader is taking initiative to try and mitigate the difficulties of past (Pre-2006) pensioners. However, I have following to comment without demeaning their efforts:
    a. The letter may give an impression that past(Pre-2006) pensioners are seeking parity with post-2006 pensioners
    b. The fact is all post-2006 pensioners are drawing relatively much higher pension for almost 10 years now(persons retiring from 31st Jan2006 etc.), without any proportionate reduction once they have 20 years QS
    c. What sixth PC has recommended and govt. has approved through gazette for past pensioners is 'at least minimum of the grade from which the pensioner had retired'
    d. Now, with implementation of DOPT 30th July 2015 order, all past(pre-2006) pensioners with 33 years of QS will get 'at least minimum of the grade from which the pensioner had retired'. Again, they will not be on par with post-2006 pensioners as only the 'minimum' pension is ensured
    e. Now, out of all the past pensioners only a set of pensioners with QS between 20 and 32 years are getting proportionately less pension inspite of clear sixth PC recommendations(accepted by govt). Post-2006 pensioners are not subjected to proportionate reduction in pension once they have 20 years QS, and here the comparison with post-2006 pensioners ends(as they get relatively much higher pension)
    f. Now, with the clear judgments from CAT/HC/HSC, we need to request DOPT/Govt to implement the court judgments and ensure 'minimum of grade' pension without reducing again.
    g. Govt should not get the impression(from our wordings) that past pensioners are expecting a sort of OROP as the appeal letter subject mentions 'on par with post 2006 pensioners'. The expectation is only 'minimum of grade'
    I do not have mail ids of any body in RSCWS, request some one in this forum to convey to them if thought fit.
    Welcome any other comments..
    Last edited by tymanagoli; 27-09-2015 at 03:26 PM.

  8. #348
    Member yenyem is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tymanagoli View Post
    Dear Sirs,
    I saw at rscws.com :"Appeal for implementation of judgments of various Courts for Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service - at par with Post 2006 Pensioners" It is nice that some leader is taking initiative to try and mitigate the difficulties of past (Pre-2006) pensioners. However, I have following to comment without demeaning their efforts:
    a. The letter may give an impression that past(Pre-2006) pensioners are seeking parity with post-2006 pensioners
    b. The fact is all post-2006 pensioners are drawing relatively much higher pension for almost 10 years now(persons retiring from 31st Jan2006 etc.), without any proportionate reduction once they have 20 years QS
    c. What sixth PC has recommended and govt. has approved through gazette for past pensioners is 'at least minimum of the grade from which the pensioner had retired'
    d. Now, with implementation of DOPT 30th July 2015 order, all past(pre-2006) pensioners with 33 years of QS will get 'at least minimum of the grade from which the pensioner had retired'. Again, they will not be on par with post-2006 pensioners as only the 'minimum' pension is ensured
    e. Now, out of all the past pensioners only a set of pensioners with QS between 20 and 32 years are getting proportionately less pension inspite of clear sixth PC recommendations(accepted by govt). Post-2006 pensioners are not subjected to proportionate reduction in pension once they have 20 years QS, and here the comparison with post-2006 pensioners ends(as they get relatively much higher pension)
    f. Now, with the clear judgments from CAT/HC/HSC, we need to request DOPT/Govt to implement the court judgments and ensure 'minimum of grade' pension without reducing again.
    g. Govt should not get the impression(from our wordings) that past pensioners are expecting a sort of OROP as the appeal letter subject mentions 'on par with post 2006 pensioners'. The expectation is only 'minimum of grade'
    I do not have mail ids of any body in RSCWS, request some one in this forum to convey to them if thought fit.
    Welcome any other comments..
    Latest news at rscws.com is reproduced below:

    New As per information received under RTI from DOP&PW reg Pro Rata Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners -
    "The Review Petition filed against the order of Hon. HC Kerala in Shri M.O. Inasu's case has been dismissed by the HSC on 26.8.2015. The file has been referred to Ministry of Finance with a proposal for implementation of court orders on 7.9.2015". (Source: Shri Nagarajan Sundram by Email)

  9. #349
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Respected Sirs,

    An update on the website Pro Rata Pensioner's Association
    http://gsprpa.com/ says:

    2. The OA of modify parity & to remove para-5 of OM dated 28-1-2013 listed on dated 8-12-2015 due retirement of judge on next working day. The OA of Inansu is upheld by supreme court and review petition govt. is dismissed by the supreme court. The file for approval is sent to ministry of finance
    .


    Does this mean that the case is nearing completion ?
    Pl. Comment.

    Regards

  10. #350
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Respected Sirs,

    An update on http://rscws.com/ says:

    Contempt of Court case Reg Pro Rata Pension to Pre 2006 pensioners was briefly discussed on 7-10-2015 - in Pratap Narayan Vs UOI in CAT New Delhi and was posted on 28-10-2015 for detailed arguments.


    Regards

  11. #351
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Respected Sirs

    Item No 27.2 on the Fresh Agenda for SCOVA meeting to be held on 13.10.2015

    Extension of the benefits of DoP&PW OM No.38/37108-P&PW(A) dated 28-1-2013 read
    with OM dated 30-7-2015 to pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years.


    http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...09-10-2015.pdf

    Hope something fruitful comes out of this meeting

    Regards

  12. #352
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Respected Sirs

    http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...09-10-2015.pdf

    Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
    (Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare)
    **************
    27TH MEETING OF STANDING COMMITTEE OF VOLUNTARY AGENCIES (SCOVA)
    Fresh Agenda lterns-z?" SCOVA Meeting


    (27.2) Extension of the benefits of DoP&PW OM No.38/37108-P&PW(A) dated 28-1-2013 read
    with OM dated 30-7-2015 to pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years.
    As per orders issued vide OM dated 01.09.2008, the revised pension of pre-2006 pensioners
    would not be less that 50% of the minimum of pay in the pay band + grade pay in the revised pay
    structure. In the OM dated 28.01.2013 it was provided that the minimum pay in the pay band for the
    purpose would be with reference to the fitment table applicable for pay fixation of the serving
    employee. The OM dated 28.01.2013 was effective from 24.09.2012. In implementation of the
    Orders of Hon'ble CAT/High Court and following dismissal of the SLP/Review Petition filed by the
    Government, an OM dated 30.07.2015 has been issued for extending the benefit of OM dated
    28.01.2013 w.e.f 01.01.2006 instead of 24.09.2012. These orders, however, provide that the
    minimum pension was would be reduced proportionately if the qualifying service of pre-2006
    pensioners was less than 33 years. The pre-2006 pensioners should be allowed the benefit of minimum pension as per OM dated 28.01.2013/30.07.2015 without any pro-rata reduction based on qualifying service.
    (Action: DoPPW)


    Does this mean that the govt. has decided to implement the CAT/HC/HSC orders regarding pro rata reduction of pension.

    Regards
    Last edited by Monga J C; 11-10-2015 at 07:41 PM.

  13. #353
    Junior Member Avis2010 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default SCOVA Meeting on 13 Oct 2015

    Was this agenda point discussed in the SCOVA meeting on 13 Oct 2015 ?
    Any decision ?

  14. #354
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Respected Sirs,

    Any news about the hearing on 28-10-2015.

    Thanks

  15. #355
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avis2010 View Post
    Was this agenda point discussed in the SCOVA meeting on 13 Oct 2015 ?
    Any decision ?
    Pl. refer the link for details
    http://scm-bps.blogspot.in/2015/10/r...-standing.html

  16. #356
    Junior Member Avis2010 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Thanks shri Monga.

  17. #357
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    News Item on rscws.com

    Contempt Petition - Pratap Narayan & Others vs UOI- against non-implementation of court Judgement of Minimum 50% pension to Pre-2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years Qualifying Service - came up for hearing in CAT Delhi on 28th Oct 2015 and after some preliminary arguments, it was adjourned to 14th Dec, 2015 with the directions to the UOI to file their Reply before that date.
    Long wait ahead

  18. #358
    Junior Member shajimanamel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default Implementation of Orders in the case of P.K. Bhargavan Pillai

    The CAT order in the case of P.K. Bhargavan Pillai has been implemented. However, implementation orders in another related case of Shri Kamath has not yet been issued.

    Shaji Abraham

  19. #359
    Junior Member rama1948 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    It is very quiet here. Seniors likeSundararji should tell us whether this issue is alive or is it closed by 7cpc? Is it still linked to 10 yr/and joining Public sector enterprises ? Either way, an answer would be welcome.
    Ramanarao

  20. #360
    Member Monga J C is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rama1948 View Post
    It is very quiet here. Seniors likeSundararji should tell us whether this issue is alive or is it closed by 7cpc? Is it still linked to 10 yr/and joining Public sector enterprises ? Either way, an answer would be welcome.
    Ramanarao
    This reminds me of the famous dialogue from the movie SHOLEY

    Itna Sannatta kyon hai mere bhai?

    PS (just to lighten the tense atmosphere)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 09:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-08-2009, 07:17 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-05-2009, 01:27 PM
  4. New O.M. dt. 11.12.2008 for post-2006 retirees.
    By sundarar in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-12-2008, 11:05 PM
  5. Scales for new joinees after 2006
    By anu_dual in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-09-2008, 02:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts