+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ACP in Kendriya Vidyalayas

Junior Member mauryavip is on a distinguished road

Default ACP in Kendriya Vidyalayas

Dear Learned Friends,

1. I was appointed in KVS in Nov 1997 in TGT SCale 5500-175-9000 (now in 9300-34800 PB2 with 4600 GP)

2. I have done two in-service courses in 2002 and 2009

3. I have not got any ACP till now.

Please let me know the factual position on New ACP (after 6 cpc) in KVs as to whether i'll get ACP after 10 years (w.e.f. Now 2007) or after 12 years (i.e. w.e.f. Nov 2009)?
    Also whether I should ask the authorities for my ACP or they will do that at their own?

Thanking you.

Member kgkacharya is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mauryavip View Post
    Dear Learned Friends,

1. I was appointed in KVS in Nov 1997 in TGT SCale 5500-175-9000 (now in 9300-34800 PB2 with 4600 GP)

2. I have done two in-service courses in 2002 and 2009

3. I have not got any ACP till now.

Please let me know the factual position on New ACP (after 6 cpc) in KVs as to whether i'll get ACP after 10 years (w.e.f. Now 2007) or after 12 years (i.e. w.e.f. Nov 2009)?
    Also whether I should ask the authorities for my ACP or they will do that at their own?

Thanking you.
    MACP has been introduced with effect from 01.09.2008 and you are completing 10 years of service during November 2007. Hence you will get your first MACP with effect from 01.09.2008 or on completion of 10 years service from the date of your appointment on regular basis on direct recruitment or absorption or re-employment whichever is later. The MACP will be granted on recommendations of a Screening Committee constituted for this purpose and orders of the completent authority thereon. You need not apply for grant of MACP.

Junior Member mauryavip is on a distinguished road

acharya ji,
    thanx for ur kind reply.

could u plz give me some info on my following queries?
    1. Is it sure that the KVS cannot go beyond 6cpc recommendations (means can it formulate its own rules reg ACP such as 12 years instead of 10 yrs.)?
    2. How much more time it may take that I get the ACP w.e.f. 01.09.2008

regards,

Junior Member raoathome is on a distinguished road

Default MACP needs approval of Parent Ministry in case of Autonomous Institutes

NVS and KVS need approval from HRD Ministry. A recent circular clarified that the permission from finance advisor from the parent ministry is enough. so NVS and KVS employees can hope for implementation of MACP in the near future.

Junior Member Vishwajit Majumdar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by kgkacharya View Post
    MACP has been introduced with effect from 01.09.2008 and you are completing 10 years of service during November 2007. Hence you will get your first MACP with effect from 01.09.2008 or on completion of 10 years service from the date of your appointment on regular basis on direct recruitment or absorption or re-employment whichever is later. The MACP will be granted on recommendations of a Screening Committee constituted for this purpose and orders of the completent authority thereon. You need not apply for grant of MACP.
    I beleive that after completion of 10 yrs service you will be eligible for first pay upgradetion under MACP wef 1st sept'10 and the grade pay will be changed from 4600 to 4800. as no acp benefit had been given to you while you had completed 12 yrs service and in between MACP has been enforced so the your case will be treated as per existing MACP rules.

+ Reply to Thread