+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EMail- Fire Fox

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Default EMail- Fire Fox

Dear All Sirs,

I have been told by the RTI online certificate authorities that they have sent a questionnaire to me to reply. It has come in the email. A link is given. I am required to click on that and open and answer the questionnaire. I tried it but got the message - That address is invalid or the spellig may be wrong etc.

I communicated this to the OCC help desk. I have received the following reply from them :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you are using Internet explorer as browser, kindly copy the link in the browser to access the questionaaire and fill it.

(OR)

Access your email using Mozilla Firefox browser, wherein you can fillin the questionnaire".

I have IE 8 and still unable to open the link. The second portion I could not understand - about accessig email using Mozilla....

I have conveyed this to them. But then.....

Which can be the best forum to gain knowledge other than G connect. Hence it is posted here and I am confident I will find a way out.

Thanks and Regards

RK Rao

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

Did you try copying the link and pasting it in the address bar? Sometimes, a hyperlink in a email does not work when directly clicked.

Regarding the Mozilla part, you could try installing another browser like Firefox or Google Chrome and try opening your mail in them.
    Last edited by Suresh; 25-04-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Dear Mr. Suresh,

Thank you for the reply.

I had (just tried) and installed Firefox (from internet) and then could open the questionnaire. I have completed the same and sent it to them.

Once again thank you, Sir.

Regards

RK Rao

+ Reply to Thread