+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TA/DA - New Appointment

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Default TA/DA - New Appointment

Dear Sirs,

An officer I know was serving in some other Ministry before he joined Defence. He was, while serving there got selected to the post of Senior Scientific Officer Gde II (a Group A post). Both his parent department and his present department quoted in their letters that he is entitled for transfer TA etc. He was paid advance of TA/DA by his relieving department.

On joining here, he submitted his adjustment claim. The same has been rejected by the Audit stating that he is not entitled. He wrote several letters and quoted several rules. He personally visited the audit (at Pune and he is at Mumbai) to explain every thing in detail. The audit simply refused and recovered the advance paid to him from his monthly salary.

He has written to CGDA. Reply yet to come. Meanwhile I have told him to write to his parent department asking them how they mentioned he is entitled for TA and whether rejection by present audit is correct.

what should he do and is the audit right?

[The above is a case broadly stated. Minor details are not readily available, but can be obtained]

Regards

RKR

Junior Member sraudit is on a distinguished road

dear sir,
    if the officer tendered rechnical resignation and the same is mentioned in his releiving order [stating that the benifits under rule 26(2) of ccs (pension) rules are admissible to him] the officer in not only entitled to TA on Transfer but also entitled to joining time under ccs joining time rules. If the resignation from the parent department(central govt deptt only) was a technical formality, the audit observation may not be correct. The case will be more understandable if other details such as the name of parent office (minisrty), new office, whether the officer was permanent or temporary in parent office are provided.

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sraudit View Post
    dear sir,
    if the officer tendered rechnical resignation and the same is mentioned in his releiving order [stating that the benifits under rule 26(2) of ccs (pension) rules are admissible to him] the officer in not only entitled to TA on Transfer but also entitled to joining time under ccs joining time rules. If the resignation from the parent department(central govt deptt only) was a technical formality, the audit observation may not be correct. The case will be more understandable if other details such as the name of parent office (minisrty), new office, whether the officer was permanent or temporary in parent office are provided.
    Dear Mr. SR,

In a couple of days, I shall try to provide the details.

Thank you, in the meanwhile.

RKR

Junior Member dksingha is on a distinguished road

Dear friends
    can any body provide me the link or copy to the GOI orders on grant of Travelling Allowance, transportation effects etc. against technical resignation from the current post in central autonomous body to join new post in Central Govt. Department.
    It is understood that the past service will be counted in above case and pay protection will also be there.
    Dinesh Kumar

Default Admissibility of Transfer TA on joining to Central Government from Cen Autonomous bod

Quote Originally Posted by sraudit View Post
    dear sir,
    Dear sir
    whether there is any provision in above type of case for providing transfer grant TA etc if an officer in central autonomous body joins the central government on selection through direct recruitment other than by UPSC
    Dinesh Kumar

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

The audit objection is not in order. The employee shall not only get TA/DA but joining time also. However the expenditure shall be borne by the borrowing department

Sir
    Can u provide any government order or fr sr etc . my office want something in writtin.
    please provide
    Dinesh Kumar

Kindly consult Rule 26(2) ofCCS Pension Rules

Junior Member shubhamchawhan is on a distinguished road

Post TTA on Tecnical resignation

stating that the benifits under rule 26(2) of ccs (pension) rules are admissible to him]

What if "benifits under rule 26(2) of ccs (pension) rules are admissible to him" has not been written in the order of his technical resignation?

Further when i come to look my service book then i got that there is description of CCs Pension Rules26(2) in matter to my technical resignation while similar is not so there in the letter, hence may i think and be certain about this that i am to get transfer Traelling Allowance along with joining time?
    Last edited by shubhamchawhan; 08-11-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: when come to see my service book

Junior Member gowri shankar wuriti is on a distinguished road

you are eligible for transfer grant along with joining time also if you have tendered technical resignation from a central govt office to join in another central govt. office.
    regards
    gsw

View point of audit is not in order

Junior Member Ab2010 is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    I have recently joined CBEC, Daman after resigning my post in ESIC, a Autonomous body. Was i eligible for transfer grant? also i haven't put in 'technical resignation' per se, since i didn't know about the provision. i submitted my resignation. can i apply for transfer grant now?

+ Reply to Thread