+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help me in resolving my case

Junior Member jeyakumar is on a distinguished road

Angry help me in resolving my case

sir,
    i joined in EPFO on 15.06.2006. during my service i applied tax assistant exam through proper channel. i got NOCs both for skill test and appointment. but i was relieved on 19.11.2007 as a normal one. then i joined in income tax on 07.12.2007 due to unawareness of the consequences. Later i realised the essence of my past service. so, i have now applied for technical relieving.

now my queries follow:
    1. if i got technical relieving, which kind of leave and to whom i have to apply for adjusting the in-between 17 days?

2. if the previous dept refuse to give technical relieving, can i move to CAT?

please clarify.

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Default Technical resignation

Quote Originally Posted by jeyakumar View Post
    sir,
    i joined in EPFO on 15.06.2006. during my service i applied tax assistant exam through proper channel. i got NOCs both for skill test and appointment. but i was relieved on 19.11.2007 as a normal one. then i joined in income tax on 07.12.2007 due to unawareness of the consequences. Later i realised the essence of my past service. so, i have now applied for technical relieving.

now my queries follow:
    1. if i got technical relieving, which kind of leave and to whom i have to apply for adjusting the in-between 17 days?

2. if the previous dept refuse to give technical relieving, can i move to CAT?

please clarify.
    Dear Jeyakumar,

How did you represent to the previous department for relief - i mean whether you had mentioned in the resignation letter that you are resigning due to joining the new department viz. Income Tax Dept.?

If that is not the case, I am afraid that you may not be given technical resignation benefits.

Further, let me know whether u received any amount towards encashment of the E.L. you had accumulated in the previous department. As per the existing rules, if a person is resigning, amount equal to half of the credit of EL is admissible to be paid on resignation.

If you have received any such amount, I am afraid that you may not be given the technical resignation benefits.

Junior Member jeyakumar is on a distinguished road

Default technical resignation

dear venkat,

thank you for your reply.

1. i requested in my letter that i may be relieved to join in the income tax dept with quoting all references.

2. yes. unfortunately and as i wrongly guided, i got the encashment of E.L.
    now i am ready to repay the amount i got as E.L. Encashment. and this might be a partial encashment, because i got the amount as per the pre-revised scale. but CPC is w.e.f.01.01.2006. is there any way to repay that?

please guide.

Junior Member sraudit is on a distinguished road

sorry dear,
    they have accepted your resignation and not technical resignation. moreover they have even paid you the leave encashment. ignorence of rules is not an excuse.

+ Reply to Thread