+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: APAR - Group C/D

  1. #1
    Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default APAR - Group C/D

    Dear Sirs

    Earlier there was no ACR for Group D employees.

    With the upgradation of Group D employees to Group C, will they too have the new APAR ?

    [Since an LDC has, I think the Group D-> C will also have. Am I correct?]


    Regards

    RKR

  2. #2
    Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Payyanur, Kerala
    Posts
    303

    Default ACR for Gr. D

    Dear friends,

    Sri. Rao has posted a very pertinent question. In this connection, I had also posted a reply to a thread posted by an honourable member regarding upgradation of Gr. D to C.

    I feel, this is a point to ponder as the Gr. D are simply brought over to Group C but their nature of work has not changed, but this sector enjoys the benefit of supply of uniforms, washing allowance etc.

    I think, this was done with the intention of making all officials "multi functional" for which unqualified Gr. D were extended formal training in administrative aspects before they were brought to the Group C cadre.

    Hope this thread of Mr. Rao triggers discussion.

    Regards.

    Prasanna Kumar

  3. #3
    Senior Member aneesh is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prasannakumar View Post
    Dear friends,

    Sri. Rao has posted a very pertinent question. In this connection, I had also posted a reply to a thread posted by an honourable member regarding upgradation of Gr. D to C.

    I feel, this is a point to ponder as the Gr. D are simply brought over to Group C but their nature of work has not changed, but this sector enjoys the benefit of supply of uniforms, washing allowance etc.

    I think, this was done with the intention of making all officials "multi functional" for which unqualified Gr. D were extended formal training in administrative aspects before they were brought to the Group C cadre.

    Hope this thread of Mr. Rao triggers discussion.

    Regards.

    Prasanna Kumar
    Dear Sir

    Writing of ACR/APAR for Group D-C may not be of much use. Unwanted workload on the admin staff and others.
    Thank you for taking the pain and giving the link of APAR OM Mr. RK Rao. I have gone through the APAR format applicable to css assistants and Section officer. What about the format of LDC/UDC/stenos etc., Even in swamys latest book of CR the formats have not been published. When such is the case can we follow the same old ACR for the current year? Sorry for replying late.

  4. #4
    Member kgkacharya is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aneesh View Post
    Dear Sir

    Writing of ACR/APAR for Group D-C may not be of much use. Unwanted workload on the admin staff and others.
    Thank you for taking the pain and giving the link of APAR OM Mr. RK Rao. I have gone through the APAR format applicable to css assistants and Section officer. What about the format of LDC/UDC/stenos etc., Even in swamys latest book of CR the formats have not been published. When such is the case can we follow the same old ACR for the current year? Sorry for replying late.
    Regarding writing of APAR in respect of Group C, please see DOPT OM No. 21011/1/2005-Estt(A)(Pt-II) dated 23.07.09 where it is stated that the format for the purpose of numerical grading in the three areas of work
    output, assessment of personal attributes and assessment of functional
    competency is in Annexure-II. For Group 'B' and 'C' officials however, suitable
    changes may be made by the concerned cadre authorities in the items of
    assessment as per functional requirements of the job and the next promotional post for them. The link may be find from the following address:
    http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/..._(Pt-II)-1.pdf

  5. #5
    Senior Member aneesh is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    241

    Default Apar

    Quote Originally Posted by kgkacharya View Post
    Regarding writing of APAR in respect of Group C, please see DOPT OM No. 21011/1/2005-Estt(A)(Pt-II) dated 23.07.09 where it is stated that the format for the purpose of numerical grading in the three areas of work
    output, assessment of personal attributes and assessment of functional
    competency is in Annexure-II. For Group 'B' and 'C' officials however, suitable
    changes may be made by the concerned cadre authorities in the items of
    assessment as per functional requirements of the job and the next promotional post for them. The link may be find from the following address:
    http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/..._(Pt-II)-1.pdf
    Sir,

    Thank you for your reply.

  6. #6
    Senior Member aneesh is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aneesh View Post
    Sir,

    Thank you for your reply.
    Dear members

    APAR has been ;introduced in place of ACR. Please confirms these orders are also applicable to all central Autonomous Bodies also.

  7. #7
    Junior Member An17115 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    the link provided is not working pl post a copy to my mail id anand17115@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Pay fixation of Group D into Group C
    By aoddo in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-08-2009, 07:17 AM
  3. Group A Entry & Group D Exit
    By narayanan in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts