+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Senior Member

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Default Senior Member

To G connect authorities,

Sir, I do not know (nor it is my business to know) as to how you grade the members.

Some of them are called Senior Members, Some Members and some Junior Members.

From the general data, we can make out that it is based on the period of their membership/ activeness with the forum.

However, in my humble opinion, the Senior Member grade should be given to those who keep replying to various queries on different subjects. Mr. Venkatam, Mr. Krishnan, Mr. Jitendra et all are some such respected members.

But people like me (at least myself) has been asking queries and learn something every day through this forum. I am in the learning stage and yet to gain sufficient knowledge to REPLY TO queries with AUTHORITY.
    But (may be due to my period of membership), I am being shown as SENIOR MEMBER, which, I sort of feel ackward.

Will you please continue to show me as Member. I shall be grateful.

Thank you and Regards

RKR

Senior Member aneesh is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by R K Rao View Post

Sir, I do not know (nor it is my business to know) as to how you grade the members.

From the general data, we can make out that it is based on the period of their membership/ activeness with the forum.

However, in my humble opinion, the Senior Member grade should be given to those who keep replying to various queries on different subjects. Mr. Venkatam, Mr. Krishnan, Mr. Jitendra et all are some such respected members.

But people like me (at least myself) has been asking queries and learn something every day through this forum. I am in the learning stage and yet to gain sufficient knowledge to REPLY TO queries with AUTHORITY.
    But (may be due to my period of membership), I am being shown as SENIOR MEMBER, which, I sort of feel ackward.

Thank you and Regards

RKR
    Do not worry about the membership. The discussion should be useful to the members and correct reply should be given as far as possible without misleading.

Futher I would like to know whether new formats of APAR has been introduced in your office in place of Annual Confidential Reports for the year 2009-10. If you find the formats of all the cadres please furnish / give link.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by aneesh View Post
    Do not worry about the membership. The discussion should be useful to the members and correct reply should be given as far as possible without misleading.

Futher I would like to know whether new formats of APAR has been introduced in your office in place of Annual Confidential Reports for the year 2009-10. If you find the formats of all the cadres please furnish / give link.

regards
    Dear Mr. Aneesh,

Thank you ( I still feel awkward)

The APAR has been introduced in my office/department (i.e. for the first time My officers will write APAR in April 10). Formats have been given to concerned members to complete their porition.

I think it was to you I had earlier given the link a few months back. Here is the link for my department where you will find about APAR and related instructions.

http://dgqadefence.gov.in/

let me know if you get it.

Regards

RKR
    Last edited by R K Rao; 27-03-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I went to my department's site. It is no longer displayed there (APAR).

I can have a form posted to you, if you give me your address.

I went and google searched apar now and got orders on that . Form - I don't know.

[LASTLY - see, in my earlier replies I did not properly spell even the term
    awkward. I spelt it is ackward ]

Regards

RKR

Default Apar

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

here is a link I found out for APAR

http://persmin.gov.in/writedata/Circ...ing/aparfl.pdf

Regards

RKR

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Default Senior member

Thank you and Regards

RKR
    I hope G-connect authorities may give a suitable reply.

My opinion is this :

You are shown as senior member in the discussion forum. To me, discussion forum has the meaning only if there are questions and so the people who put in more questions contribute a Lion's share in this forum. So, your contribution to the forum is more if you participate more. It doesn't matter whether you pose more questions or answer more queries.

So, Sir, you are a senior member going by your own words.

Regards,

Venkatcustoms

Member kgkacharya is on a distinguished road

Dear Sirs,
    I think the grade of the member is given as per the number of postings in the Forum. I have become Member from Junior Member when I have completed 30 postings. Likewise I think when the number of postings are increased, say 100 or more the Member will become Senior Member. Am I correct?

Default Apar

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

here is a link I found out for APAR

http://persmin.gov.in/writedata/Circ...ing/aparfl.pdf

Regards

RKR
    Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the pain and giving the link. I have gone through the APAR format applicable to css assistants and Section officer. What about the format of LDC/UDC/stenos etc., Even in swamys latest book of CR the formats have not been published. When such is the case can we follow the same old ACR for the current year? Sorry for replying late.

Quote Originally Posted by venkatcustoms View Post
    I hope G-connect authorities may give a suitable reply.

My opinion is this :

You are shown as senior member in the discussion forum. To me, discussion forum has the meaning only if there are questions and so the people who put in more questions contribute a Lion's share in this forum. So, your contribution to the forum is more if you participate more. It doesn't matter whether you pose more questions or answer more queries.

So, Sir, you are a senior member going by your own words.

Regards,

Venkatcustoms
    Sir,

It is really nice of you for what you have said. Thank you, Sir.
    Regards

RKR
    Last edited by R K Rao; 28-03-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the pain and giving the link. I have gone through the APAR format applicable to css assistants and Section officer. What about the format of LDC/UDC/stenos etc., Even in swamys latest book of CR the formats have not been published. When such is the case can we follow the same old ACR for the current year? Sorry for replying late.
    Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I have a printed form on APAR for LDCs/Drivers/ UDCs etc. If you want I can send it by post.

Secondly, In the Gconnect circular's forum, they have asked us to intimate if any circular etc. are left out. I have mentioned about APAR orders and the form and your requirement. Let's hope they look into it.

Regards

RKR

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I have a printed form on APAR for LDCs/Drivers/ UDCs etc. If you want I can send it by post.

Secondly, In the Gconnect circular's forum, they have asked us to intimate if any circular etc. are left out. I have mentioned about APAR orders and the form and your requirement. Let's hope they look into it.

Regards

RKR
    Thank you sir, From where you got these forms. If it has been devised at your office if possible send it to the following address: Ramesh, No. 56 9th Main, Mysore 570012 or you can give me the source where these forms are available in electronic form

With regards

Thank you sir, From where you got these forms. If it has been devised at your office if possible send it to the following address: Ramesh, No. 56 9th Main, Mysore 570012 or you can give me the source where these forms are available in electronic form

With regards

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I will send the form to you by tomorrow's post. These forms were displayed by my department (at Delhi) and was in their website for some time.

As I told you earlier, I think YOU had asked me about the form a few months before and I had mentioned that it is available in the website and I had given the web site address.

But now they have removed it.

I shall send you the form.

Regards

RKR

Default Apar formats

[QUOTE=R K Rao;7212]Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I will send the form to you by tomorrow's post. These forms were displayed by my department (at Delhi) and was in their website for some time.

As I told you earlier, I think YOU had asked me about the form a few months before and I had mentioned that it is available in the website and I had given the web site address.

But now they have removed it.

I shall send you the form.

Regards

RKR[/QUOTE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR POST.

WITH REGARDS

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I have sent the form to you by post today.

I have also found out a form posted at DOPT site (i think for css officers). If you want I can send the file as an attachment. For that you have to give me your email id.

Lastly, is the address complete - 56, 9th main, Mysore?

In Bangalore, you have nagars and pets - e.g. 9th Main, 56th cross, IV block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore, Banasankari, malleshwaram 7th cross etc. Any way I have sent to the address given by you.

Regards

RKR

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I have sent the form to you by post today.

I have also found out a form posted at DOPT site (i think for css officers). If you want I can send the file as an attachment. For that you have to give me your email id.

Lastly, is the address complete - 56, 9th main, Mysore?

In Bangalore, you have nagars and pets - e.g. 9th Main, 56th cross, IV block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore, Banasankari, malleshwaram 7th cross etc. Any way I have sent to the address given by you.

Regards

RKR
    Dear Aneesh,

Did you get the forms?

RKR

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

Default Grading of Members

Mr. kgkacharya is perfectly right. The grading of members is based on the number of posts by the members. The software does that automatically. With thousands of members in the Forum, it would be hard to grade members on any other basis.

@RKRao: You need not feel awkward at all. This is a discussion board and a good discussion can start only with a good question. So if you feel you are only asking questions and not answering queries, it does not matter. The question asked by you and the answer given by another member could help hundreds of others who have similar questions in their mind.

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom - Francis Bacon

So please continue asking questions and enhance the wisdom of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
    Mr. kgkacharya is perfectly right. The grading of members is based on the number of posts by the members. The software does that automatically. With thousands of members in the Forum, it would be hard to grade members on any other basis.

@RKRao: You need not feel awkward at all. This is a discussion board and a good discussion can start only with a good question. So if you feel you are only asking questions and not answering queries, it does not matter. The question asked by you and the answer given by another member could help hundreds of others who have similar questions in their mind.

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom - Francis Bacon

So please continue asking questions and enhance the wisdom of all of us.
    Dear Mr. Suresh,

Thank you very much Sir, for your kind reply and also for the nice quote.

Regards

RK Rao

Default Apar

Dear Aneesh,

Did you get the forms?

RKR
    Dear Sir,

Sorry for not replying you early. I was not in station and gone out for a vacation. The address given by me is OK. The pin code 570012 will give the complete address of place area and the concerned post office. As I am staying in the same address from the past 35 years, post man is familiar. Thank you and hope to receive your letter by tomorrow.

Dear Aneesh,

Did you get the forms?

RKR
    Dear Sir

I got your letter today containing APAR format. Thank you for the same.

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

the tread senior member is an appropriate place to commend the remarkable help being rendered by serener members to the community of central govt employees

names like sh venkatam who gladly clarifies all matter relating to pay fixation and macp etc is really worth praising

sh v natarajan saheb is a worthy crusader in the cause of pensioners

there are a few others too like sh shankar and many more and may their tribe increase

we need to take our hats off to these worthy members who spare time and spread knowledge and clarity

on the occasion of the anniversary of this forum lets thank them in a big way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast