+ Reply to Thread

Thread: browsers

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Default browsers

Can any body tell me which is better among internet explorer, google chrome and opera

Prasanna Kumar

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

It is hard to say which browser is better because ultimately it is a personal choice and the choice really depends on what you expect from your browser. For instance, if I use my browser to just browse the various sites, then pretty much any browser would do. But if I am a power user, then I would probably go for Firefox which allows me to enhance its functionality with a huge collection of addons. Of course, most new browsers support addons now a days but Firefox was the first and naturally has a much larger collection of addons and addon developers.

Btw you may want to take a look at this discussion here http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6620_102...threadID=37814. It might give u some idea.

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

from my personal experience i can say chrome is better,sply history of past browsing is very well presented

i like the speed dial feature in opera which opens frequently visited websites faster which is ultimately what you want

Default browsers

Thank you sureshji and ramanji

regards
    Prasanna Kumar

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

SiteLauncher is simple Firefox add-on that gives a highly convenient and clutter-free method to quickly open websites that you need often. One keyboard hotkey makes the "Launcher" panel instantly appear, followed by a single key press to jump to the site you wish to open. The hotkey for the Launcher is Ctrl+Space (in Windows).

Here is the link to SiteLauncher: http://www.donesmart.com/sitelauncher/

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

talking of browsers windows is launching internet explorer 9(ie 9). but there are so many problems with ie 8 and ie 7 that it has lost out to chrome firefox etc

Default browsers

Sir,
    I installed google chorme at my residence and opera is aleady is in operation at the office. I felt both are having their own advantages. The chrome with its options for easy search of history and opera with multiple tab facilites are very good. Shortly I will download firefox also to assess its advantages.

Finally, as mentioned, what matters is the personal preference.

Thank you all for your guidance.

Anticipate such guidance in future also.

Regards
    Prasanna Kumar

Junior Member purnima is on a distinguished road

Google chrome for my options. its very quickly loading pages and lots of option available. Daily visited links list easy to identified by Google Chrome browser.

Junior Member scottgayle is on a distinguished road

I am u sing Mozilla Firefox for many years and believe me its the best browser I have ever used. I have also used Internet Explorer as well as Google Chrome, but Firefox is the best browser, because it is safe as well as secure compared to other browsers.

Junior Member sebastomas is on a distinguished road

My most favorite web browser is Google Chrome. In my opinion, Google Chrome is gaining much more popularity and many users are now using it. I am also using Mozilla Firefox and that one is also good.

Default Browsers

Sirs,
    I am still using chrome which has some minor defects (tolerable). In my office, fire fox is installed which is much more similar to chrome. But having used chrome for such a long time and accustomed with it, I still prefer chrome

Prasanna Kumar

Junior Member abigsaunder is on a distinguished road

There are many web browsers available on internet such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Opera. And, most of these web browsers are really great to surf internet.

Junior Member gsmbooster is on a distinguished road

I would like to share that I am using Mozilla Firefox and its the only web browser I am using to surf internet. The best thing which I like about this web browser is that its very great for speed internet surfing.

Junior Member bonomali is on a distinguished road

Default Types of Browsers

There are several browsers available in the internet. Based on personal preference and liking one has to select their favourite browsers. The following browsers are very popular,

Internet Explorer.
    Apple Safari.
    Mozila Firefox.
    Google Chrome.
    Opera.

I would personaly recomend Mozila Firefox and Goolge Chrome for daily use.

In my opinion, browsers are like vehicles we use and a person having affinity to a particular vehicle will never complain about it and always appreciates its features and at time criticizes other vehicles though the other one has much more features.

So, I am still using google chrome, though I have no apprehensions about firefox.

Junior Member thomaswhite544 is on a distinguished road

Among Google chrome, Internet explorer and opera I think google chrome is much better than others. Have you not used mozilla firefox. It is also a best browser.

+ Reply to Thread