Dear friends my collegue's Teaching profession is ending on this March 2010. But he wants to extent his service for One year. Now he wants to ask a permission letter to himself from the Department. If there is any special application for Extension of Service after retirement?

If so please give me the format
and also I want to know whether he wish to continue his service for his desired period instead of One Year pls. clarify.

if any format relates to this issue available pls send it in this forum.

pls make me urgent.

Thanks in Advance